Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Eyes

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 31 December 2002 - 06:36 PM

Has anyone ever noticed that some peoples eyes can change colour dependingon what mood they are in, or what they are thinking of at that time.

My Fiancee's eyes can do just this, sometimes they are grey, then they can change to green or blue at a moments notice.                                                

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#2    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 31 December 2002 - 06:41 PM

I can't say I've ever noticed this, but it's certainly a neat trick!  cool.gif                                                

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#3    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 31 December 2002 - 06:59 PM

Mine go dark when it's dim lighting - and that's cos I have partial photophobia because my pupils won't contract as much as they should.

I must be a
FREAK

heh heh heh
  blink.gif                                                

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#4    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 31 December 2002 - 07:10 PM

I've heard of that myself but always thought it had to do with the color surrounding the person with camelion eyes.

I myself have a twitch in my eyes that allows them to shake vigoursly on command. If you've never seen it on someone else it's definately a spooky sight at first. Has something to do with my optical nerves..... my fiance hates it and keeps saying they'll stick that way some day.... i tend to avoid it much as life is a blurr when I do so  :-)                                                

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#5    Amethyst

Amethyst

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (Mystify @ Dec 31 2002, 09:10 PM)
I myself have a twitch in my eyes that allows them to shake vigoursly on command.

I have that too, I keep teasing people with it..once one old lady got really freaked out...
My eyes change color too, they're green when I'm really angry, and when I'm very calm and relaxed they're brown. But 'normally' blueish grey.                                                

Please, don't ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies

#6    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (Mystify @ Dec 31 2002, 07:10 PM)
I myself have a twitch in my eyes that allows them to shake vigoursly on command.

ohmy.gif I can do that too, as can my sister.  cool.gif Sounds like it's more common than I thought.                                                

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#7    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 05:51 PM

I can do that eye shake thing as well, it really freaks a lot of people out if they see it and can not do it.                                                

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#8    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 01 January 2003 - 06:06 PM

ohmy.gif Ohh you are all Freaks tongue.gif  

I have also noticed that my eyes change colour normally during very strong emotions.  
I've been told <I was not aware of this> that when I read cards of do any kind of magikal workings my eyes appear to have no Iris that they look totally black  blink.gif
I also find that people cannot hold my gaze for long and try to avoid as much eye contact as poss........ unsure.gif                                                

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#9    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 07:33 PM

That's cos you don't blink CW....

ohmy.gif                                                

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#10    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 06 January 2003 - 07:48 PM

ohmy.gif Ooooo H LB  tongue.gif                                                

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users