Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Warning On Astral Projection

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    iSeeDeadPpl!

iSeeDeadPpl!

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

• iSeeDeadPeople....

You want scientific evidence? YOU WANT SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE!!!

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:25 PM

i don't want to mess with my memory, or get involved with any demons. So please share your stories of what you've experienced.

thanks for the heads up though original.gif

#17    sufist

sufist

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:06 PM

Aanica on Jun 23 2008, 10:57 PM, said:

WHY? cool.gif

when you go to river down stream because of lack of consciousness you lose your control specially you mind and energy body control , then there are many negative entities that may catch your mind and energy body and maybe your soul , and thats so hard get back home from them ,

I think

#18    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:08 PM

Yugure on Jun 19 2008, 09:29 PM, said:

What ever you do, sufist, while astral projecting....

Don't ever EVER EVER follow rivers downstream.

What does this mean? What happens if you do?

I ask because of my sister and what awful things she experiences. She is controlled by this spirit she calls "the elephant man." She don't AP in her free will, it's like it takes here there after certain point.. This thing does as it likes & she's been suffering through this for years..

Edited by Shankpin, 23 June 2008 - 09:12 PM.

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#19    sufist

sufist

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:10 PM

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT on Jun 23 2008, 09:33 PM, said:

I wouldnt do anything of anykind without asking protection from Gods angels and the Holy Spirit...

Anyone who doesnt is looking for trouble and WILL find it.

yes you are right ,

Exactly ,

this is the important key when astral projecting , also helps your soul grow and go to higher levels fastly ,

#20    sufist

sufist

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:19 PM

Shankpin on Jun 24 2008, 01:38 AM, said:

What does this mean? What happens if you do?

when going to river down stream your consciousness become low and out of control and subconscious become high , and if your mind or your lower-self or your egoes may have some dangerous desire without control (ie: uncontrolled sexual desire or uncontroled fear , or uncontrolled bad habits like talking badly with people), then your subconscious may lock you there for a long time , who knows maybe for the end of time and you cant get back ...... until you call angels or holy spirit go there and release you ....

Love and Peace
Sufist

#21    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:22 PM

Is this a literal river or what?

#22    sufist

sufist

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:36 PM

Shankpin on Jun 24 2008, 01:52 AM, said:

Is this a literal river or what?

there is no river exists , in astral plane your mind is something similar to GOD's power , you can create anything ,

the meaning of river downstream is something that when you fall in some thinking , it is so hard releasing your mind from that thought , it is similar to someone that fall in a river and goes to river downstream..... it gets out of control more and more .... when you go forward ....

if you can not control your thoughts then your thoughts and mind can creat any thing that you think about ,

if you think about river , your mind will create a river , if you fear something your mind will create something related to fear ,
if you think about bad things your mind will create related things ,
if you think about good things your mind will create related also ,

this appears also when we dream , during daylife when we think about
some thing most of time we dream that thing in our dream ,
this is effect of astral plane that your mind creates anything that you think about,
just keep your mind positive , then not only your life will change , but also in astral plane you will see them,

each night when we sleep our astral body separates from our physical body , if we can control our thoughts then we can astral project , if we can not control our thoughts then our thoughts control ourselves and took us to dream that our mind crates at astral plane ,  but when we can control our thoughts and can not control bad habits ,

then dangerous things appear , ....

some people say to this forces "ego" those or part of our inner-self filled with powerful desire , that most of time trying to control us,

for example when someone enjoys ridiculeing other people then at the astral plane his/her ego tries to control his mind and reapt unlimited joyful of ridiculing  something , or may be create some scary entities that they ridicule you and enjoy ridiculing you ,

I tried to explain the problem I dont know that the problem solved or not !

Love and Peace
Sufist

Edited by sufist, 23 June 2008 - 10:48 PM.

#23    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 24 June 2008 - 06:09 AM

I see. So, nothing is really literal. It's how our mind's eye is seeing or taking in these experiences, that will be the result of our experience.. I think that's what you're saying here.

#24    WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

Poltergeist

• 2,313 posts

• It is good to give him thanks and praise...

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:43 AM

It seems somewhat like Lucid dreaming when you have the ability to manipulate the dream to follow the course of our desires... you can basically make your dream anything you want when you learn to master the skill.

Like Sufist said, you think of what you want to happen and it does... you want to drive a vette and thats what your in...

Lucid dreaming...but with a twist!

I wouldnt mind getting stuck in a vette the rest of my life.....

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT, 27 June 2008 - 03:45 AM.

#25    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,319 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:51 AM

Don't trust anyone you meet in your lucid dream/astral projection. There's a good chance that they are just made up by your brain, but if they are really genuine you have to know that 99% of entities you encounter during the experience will give you false informations. They will lie especially about future.

Be careful. Don't believe them. Don't trust them. I learned the hard way.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#26    Enigmatic Annasawzi

Enigmatic Annasawzi

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

• Frank Herbert, who, oh him the guy who tried showing our sameness through fiction, he's dead, does it matter?

Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:50 PM

This post reminds me of Led Zeppelins song, Stairway to Heaven, in which case he says there's two paths to follow, and it's not to late to change it, so you change it only to realize his backwards message is lots of gibberish, mixed in with stuff, mostly he was obiviously stoned out of his mind when he made this song so.....

Don't do it, warning, then giving the path, funny, it's like say don't do crack, but then give a site to buy crack........I'ms docta rockso's,and I do ca ca cocaine.....

Go yor own way in Peace......hopefully

Enigmatic Annasawzi

"There are times when the end justifies the means. But when you build an argument based on a whole series of such times, you may find that you've constructed an entire philosophy of evil."
―Luke Skywalke

#27    EtuMalku

EtuMalku

Conspiracy Theorist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:59 PM

ambelamba on Jun 30 2008, 04:51 AM, said:

Don't trust anyone you meet in your lucid dream/astral projection. There's a good chance that they are just made up by your brain, but if they are really genuine you have to know that 99% of entities you encounter during the experience will give you false informations. They will lie especially about future.

Be careful. Don't believe them. Don't trust them. I learned the hard way.
I agree to be cautious while in the Astral Realm but I would like to point out that there are other planes of existence that some may be confusing with the Astral. they are besides the physical . . . the Inner, the Ethereal and the Divine.

#28    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,319 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:52 PM

EtuMalku on Jun 30 2008, 03:59 PM, said:

I agree to be cautious while in the Astral Realm but I would like to point out that there are other planes of existence that some may be confusing with the Astral. they are besides the physical . . . the Inner, the Ethereal and the Divine.

I can only say that people you meet from whatever plane you are traveling are rhino-skinned liars. F-ing liars. That's what they are.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users