Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

[Merged] Lizard-Birds + Tail Flash White

lizard-bird ufo humanoid ufo

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,272 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:45 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 20 June 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

Hey I have a story in the two legged dog-man database!
IIRC so do I.

#17    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,489 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:20 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 20 June 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

IIRC so do I.

What is iirc? I'll have to read it if I can find it.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#18    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,992 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:43 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 20 June 2013 - 10:20 PM, said:

What is iirc? I'll have to read it if I can find it.
Shorthand for "if I recall correctly".  It's used when recounting something that you perhaps aren't 100% sure of remembering correctly.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#19    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:00 AM

This doesn't look like a fake to me. The head can be seen shining and legs spread lizard-like before take-off and a dip in flight. Compare the bent leg spread image with the drawing of the children who had seen something similar in Africa:

Edited by RingFenceTheCity, 21 June 2013 - 09:08 AM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#20    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:02 AM

The first video from post#19 above shows a lizard-bird hopping before take-off imv. This type of motion has been seen before 1967-The Betty Andreasson Incident:

Startled by the red beam, Betty's father ran to look out of the kitchen window to see where the light was coming from. He was amazed to see five strange creatures heading toward their house in a hopping motion. He was startled to see the creatures simply walk through the wooden door of the kitchen right into the house. In a moment, the entire family was put into a type of trance.

Here's another story. I couldn't help but think her pet goat was the intended target of this encounter, Hopping Creature (2008)

This occurred at approximately 11:00 p.m. on March 1, 2008. I had just turned out the lights to hit the sack. My border collie-Australian shepherd started barking. I thought maybe it was a raccoon or skunk in my backyard. I have 30 ducks, three hens, a goat, all in my back yard. So the ducks were quacking, too.
When I went to the living room and flipped on the outside deck light. I looked first back where my ducks were and all of a sudden there stood a strange creature on my second step coming up to the deck. My dog was going crazy and looking in the direction where it stood about four feet away. I stared at it, trying to make out what it was. It stared back at me as well. It had black eyes a real skinny face and it looked very old. It had black and silver long hair going down its back and I couldn't see the legs. It looked like a creature. Then after it stared at me for about 30 seconds, it moved back and it lept backwards, like a kangaroo. The whole time it was looking at me as it hopped over to my northern fence. It then disappeared.
It did not frighten me, but I did not go outside because I didn't know what the heck it was. When it hopped backward starring at me, it seemed more like it was an intelligent being. Most animals run when you see them. It seemed like it was trying to watch out for itself. It didn't let you see its backside. I live in Gardnerville, Nevada.

Edited by RingFenceTheCity, 21 June 2013 - 11:09 AM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#21    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:04 PM

The post#19 top video of the 'lizard-bird' shows a long tail imv. I did a quick search for some possible tracks made by the winged critters and came up with these. The middle photo is most likely a bird of prey intercepting a snow rabbit, but the effect is worth seeing. It seems a long shot to think that two lizard-birds were locked together in an embrace and dragged their tails together, keeping them about 6 inches apart for 1/4 mile whilst flying above the snow, but there's no other explanation from the blog page worth mentioning: Strange Tracks.

I've just found a UM thread which describes the same 'tail-dragging' type of tracks: Strange tracks in the snow

Okay now....I should have explained in more detail..........These tracks were not made by any animal dragging something or else there would have been animal tracks as well.....there were only these narrow lines about a 1/2 inch wide, all over the yard.
There were no marks in my neighbors yards or any on the street. I do not have a fence. These tracks weren't in a straight line, they wound randomly around in loops , bends and curves like a child would make who was just playing in the yard.
About the pipeline, it possibly might have melted the layer of ice an snow that was already on the ground from weeks previous snowfalls.
  I have lived in this house for over 10 years and nothing like this has ever appeared before. There were no other marks of any kind in the rest of the neighborhood or in the streets...It was early in the a.m. And people were just awakening and getting ready for work and school.  No tracks were leading to or from my house of any kind.

Attached Files

Edited by RingFenceTheCity, 21 June 2013 - 06:22 PM.

#22    Andami

Andami

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:13 PM

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but the video in the OP is fake. The "UFO" disappears completely just before the truck blocks the view 39 seconds in.

Edited by Andami, 22 June 2013 - 10:13 PM.

#23    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

View PostAndami, on 22 June 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but the video in the OP is fake. The "UFO" disappears completely just before the truck blocks the view 39 seconds in.
I've just clicked on stop/pause repeatly from 37 secs to 42 secs at about 3 frames per second and couldn't detect any abnormality in the footage. Did you see such 'evidence' from a slow motion version perhaps?

#24    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,165 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:48 AM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 23 June 2013 - 08:17 AM, said:

I've just clicked on stop/pause repeatly from 37 secs to 42 secs at about 3 frames per second and couldn't detect any abnormality in the footage. Did you see such 'evidence' from a slow motion version perhaps?
the video is fake, stop it

#25    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

lol. No evidence to support your claim though..

#26    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,549 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:44 PM

Can we all just agree that proof of the paranormal isn't going to be found on YouTube?

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#27    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,992 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:26 PM

View PostRafterman, on 23 June 2013 - 01:44 PM, said:

Can we all just agree that proof of the paranormal isn't going to be found on YouTube?
YouTube is like the tabloid newspapers in Men in Black.  The real source of the truth about the paranormal.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#28    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,992 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:29 PM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 23 June 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

lol. No evidence to support your claim though..
Would it matter if it was fake?  You'd still say it was real.

Remember the video of the lizard-bird thing swooping in through the trees and capturing a fox (I think it was a fox).  When it was pointed out that it was clearly digitally altered (and not very well edited), you still maintained the truth of the video but that it was a real video of a lizard bird made to look like a fake to hide the truth or something.

When you can dismiss the obvious fakes as being real footage made to look fake, there's not a lot of debating to be done with you.  Whether it's real or not, you'll say it's real even when you know it isn't.

#29    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:29 PM

View PostAndami, on 22 June 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

Does anyone else agree with this statement because I can't see any evidence of any obvious fakery of this particular clip.

P.S. Yes of course I know most YouTube ufo clips are badly faked. This one doesn't seem so obvious though which suggests it could be genuine imv.

#30    Andami

Andami

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:08 PM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 23 June 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

Does anyone else agree with this statement because I can't see any evidence of any obvious fakery of this particular clip.
There is a slowed down video as a reply.

Just to be sure the reply video wasn't itself modified (other than frame slowing), I used a program to slow down the "original" and confirm myself that the object does indeed disappear temporarily around the 39 second mark.

Edited by Andami, 23 June 2013 - 05:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users