Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hi..I had this question from a very long time

kjounes

Hi....I am very new to this discussion forum...I feel I have a telepathic connection (i am not sure if the appropriate word is "telepathy) with a person I do not know personally. I have this feel (certain mood swings along with a jittery sensation) if there is a major change or event coming into his life. I have often wondered if this can actually happen? What is this called? I need some guidance.......about the same. Thank you.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jbondo

• Bling

• MistyW

• kjounes

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi....I am very new to this discussion forum...I feel I have a telepathic connection (i am not sure if the appropriate word is "telepathy) with a person I do not know personally. I have this feel (certain mood swings along with a jittery sensation) if there is a major change or event coming into his life. I have often wondered if this can actually happen? What is this called? I need some guidance.......about the same. Thank you.

If you don't know him personally how do you know he's having a major change or event in his life? How do you know of him?

Telepathic connections are common between souls who are connected through divine consciousness. I wonder if this person you are talking about feels the same around you, but he doesn't tell you?

It's called senses. We are all equipped with them and when used beyond the level of the norm, you will find that you can pick up on all sorts of things in other people.

There is nothing magical or otherworldly going on, you just happen to be very observant and probably have a sympathetic demeanor.

Yes you do have a telepathic connection with this person. All humans are telepathic but most of our awareness about this is blocked.

I am involved with telepathy in a big way. I would be happy to answer your questions.

John

It's lovely that so many of the posts here are supportive, but i would like more details on how you know, or know of this person, and any other details about this phenomenon you are experienceing. With as few details as you give it's impossible to determine if this is real or if you are imagining the whole thing. Don't get me wrong and don't be offended. I'm not saying your crazy but would it be more reasonable to speculate the entire thing is a product of your own mind, completely independent of the person you're focused on, or would it be more reasonable to say you have highly developed physchic abilities and are in this persons head?

More details please.

I think a "crush", "love" or "infatuation" is involved here.

having a psychic connection with say,Justin Beiber ,is not supernatural . About 2 million people claim to have this "connection".