Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI MEMO CONFIRMS EXISTENCE OF VAMPIRES IN U.S.

Light_B_4_Dawn

This post is in Ideal to Moongirl90's post about Vampires.

WASHINGTON - A terrifying FBI interoffice memo reveals that the U.S. Government not only believes in vampires, but considers them a major threat to our country!

The memo was leaked by an FBI staff member who came into its possession during the course of his work. The source asked that his name not be revealed.

The note is written in brief, broken sentences but its meaning is chillingly clear : "Here is info you requested. 60,000 vampires currently active on America's streets. Mostly large urban areas. At least 9,000 American lives claimed so far this year. Number of deaths likely to climb as creatures are becoming bolder.

We recommend begin National 'War on Vampires' immediately."

FBI officials will neither confirm nor deny the information contained in the memo, but vampire expert Charles Gulton says he believes it's high time the government starts taking actions against what he and his colleagues have said for years is the most serious problem facing America.

Gulton heads up Vampire Hunters, a 294-members group of physicians, researchers and detectives who specialize in tracking vampire activity in the United States.

"The greatest weapons these bloodsuckers have are secrecy and misinformation," says Gulton. "Most people believe vampires are just phony Hollywood-created monsters. But nothign could be further from the truth. They represent a clear and present danger to us all!

Vampires have existed in the written histories of every country in the world since the dawn of civilization. They crave human blood and are highly intelligent.

Our police sources in Los Angeles, Chicago and New York tell us the vampire prowl those cities by the thousands. So far, most victims have been homeless vagrants. Since no one cares about them anyway, police are reluctant to face ridicule by officially reporting the deaths as vampire-related.

But the victim profile is changing. Since nothing has been done to stop them, the vampires are becoming brazen, less disciminate.

Last month, a prominent New York socialite was attacked and killed as she walked from her private limousine to her home less than 20 yards away. Pathologists found fang punctures in her neck and every drop of blood drained from her body.

It's my profound hope that the FBI takes this memo seriously and begins taking action soon on this national crisis."

I srongly think you should take precautions about this article.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Canadian Rottweiler

• DaKong

• BurnSide

• Mysteryman

Course there are vampires!!

I actually went on a site by accident all about it. People were talking about the best kind of blood or something. Some of these people 'believe' they need to survive on blood, when they don't. Some do rituals and everything, but of course they exist.

Whether there are 'real' ones out there or not is a different question.... But I believe they are out there.

I'm sorry but this is just pure rubbish.

Vampires cannot exist because of the simple fact that their existance is in conflict with how human body works.

People cannot die and then come back to life as a blood-sucking creatures who are sensitive to sun-light and don't like holy water, crosses or garlic.

This is pure nonsence.

Agreed. It's laughable.

well, there are people who do take it to the extreme with drinking blood, sleeping in coffins, and being completely nocturnal. And of course since they are nocturnal, they turn pale. but if a "vampire" were to completely suck a woman dry, he would be sick to his stomach (a line from the movie fight club comes to mind) and probably puke all the blood up anyway. plus you probably can't suck a woman DRY through 2 little holes. no for the holy water thing. holy water is just blessed water. that couldnt hurt a thing. heck, i drank a bottle of holy water when i was a toddler. (maybe that's why i'm so religious) oh well... vampires exist, but they are just sad lonely people

Sounds like the Weekly World News at it's best. I bet the article ran opposite of a story about BatBoy running for congress in 2008.

rolleyes.gif

Please quote your source for this material lightB4Dawn, thanks.

Edited by Fluffybunny

SHe did. It was some random guy who doesn't want to be acknowledged. laugh.gif

Vampires cannot exist because of the simple fact that their existance is in conflict with how human body works.

People cannot die and then come back to life as a blood-sucking creatures who are sensitive to sun-light and don't like holy water, crosses or garlic.

This is pure nonsence.

360866[/snapback]

I agree. there are vampires but not like the type you see in movies.

Of course. There are little cultish kids running around after dark playing silly role playing games and calling themselves vampires.

They're hardly a threat to America.

This is pure nonsence.

360866[/snapback]

Obviously you have not read the whole article. They crave human blood, and no where in this article did it say that they were dead.

here is the source, vampires

Yeah, that site doesn't seem too reliable. Oh well, I guess we can all sleep easy, at least about vamps flying into our rooms.

people need some better things to worry about. Vampires are a threat to america? C'mon, I'm in more danger walking down my street. I'm sorry, but I've got to worry about real dangers like gangs and things. Vamps are hardly a concern of mine.

Edited by Monster Hunter X

I totaly agree pure BS. A threat that's just plain silly. Next thing you know he will ask everyone to keep stakes under their pillows! tongue.gif

Edited by Rommie

She posted the source, it's even more laughable than the article!

Oh, there was a site link listed earlier in the thread, it was just a very untrustworhty looking source.

Of course. There are little cultish kids running around after dark playing silly role playing games and calling themselves vampires.

They're hardly a threat to America.

360890[/snapback]

Please, I must insist that not all of us are delusional. There are many adults out there more delusional than kids. Why do we always get stuck with being silly?

*rolls eyes* Ah well.

Scary what some people believe eh?

ph34r.gif

Potholer

That wasn't directed at everybody.

Just the silly kids who join little goth cults and try to make everyone else think they're special by saying their vampires and stuff.

Good point, Potholer, but I don't think Burns was meaning any age-discrimination. original.gif He's not that old, himself.

And yeah, I bet whoever wrote the article was an adult, but not exactly playing with a full deck. wacko.gif

Wonder why the AP isn't all over this...Oh, yeah, because it simply is not true.

I'd think after four years they would've been, that article is dated Dec. 22, 2000. whistling2.gif