Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why do people insist everything is a false

ali smack

I read a lot of articles the internet about certain events being false flags and every event people say is a false flag. why do people say this even though clearly there not false flags and not faked?

If people are killed by terrorists and assassinated then how on earth is that not real?

• Like 5

Not everyone more like "Why do Americans think its a false flag?" yet people don't say terrorists in Nigeria are a false flag.

Not everyone more like "Why do Americans think its a false flag?" yet people don't say terrorists in Nigeria are a false flag.

To be fair, most Americans don't know where Nigeria is or care about it or what is happening there.

Sad, but true.

• Like 6

What is strange is the people who believe in the obvious fakes are generally the same people who will not believe in the genuine events.

^this

• Like 2

i think for some it is a coping mechanism.

To some, these things were perpetrated by an evil shadowy conspirator, so they can blame everything on this one entity and its formless goals and not have to worry about the scary outside world as much.

• Like 2

I read a lot of articles the internet about certain events being false flags and every event people say is a false flag. why do people say this even though clearly there not false flags and not faked?

If people are killed by terrorists and assassinated then how on earth is that not real?

How can you tell the difference between a false flag operation and a genuine, unstaged event?

• Like 2

I think that people need actual proof to ascertain whether something is true or false (certainly in this forum where you have a larger proportion of actual Engineers and Science folk). The "amateurs" in this forum are also very well read, not persuaded by outrageous claims, and bring as much science to this forum as the accepted "scientists". Never forget that most advances in engineering and science are founded in "amateur" investigation, by exceptional people.

• Like 2

Many conspiracy theorists have an odd world view. They despise the US government with a passion, believing them to be evil and desiring to see them destroyed whilst at the same time refusing to believe that there are others from different nations that hold the same belief.

The conspiracy theorist will demand proof of that which is already proven whilst claiming their own perverse view of reality is the truth whilst providing no real evidence themselves.

They believe their own world view is so obviously true that anyone that disputes it (i.e. normal, rational logical people) must be in the pay of the evil government/Illuminati/New World Order.

There is no reasoning with them, their views are a product of irrational hatred and paranoia. You can't reason with the unreasonable.

• Like 9

Is it unreasonable to ask questions? Is it unreasonable to be skeptical of the statements of a group well known for its deceptions?

For example, should one be cautious or skeptical of statements made by the same group of people who brought us WMD or Fast and Furious?

Or, should their statements be taken at face value?

• Like 6

Is it unreasonable to ask questions? Is it unreasonable to be skeptical of the statements of a group well known for its deceptions?

For example, should one be cautious or skeptical of statements made by the same group of people who brought us WMD or Fast and Furious?

Or, should their statements be taken at face value?

Never accept what you are told. We all have the ability to critique what we are told and to come to our determination of what Is probable.

This probably rankles ALL governments in this world, but we are all responsible for allowing the elitists to dictate.

• Like 1

I feel sorry for the ones who cannot, or will not consider the possibility of deception when so many "events" that leave so many questions, and so many elements of those same events can, with just a little effort be proven untrue. And many times there are many many questions that the excepted story can not or does not answer.

An example(just one of hundreds I could use). Why did the owners of the world trade centers, just months before 9/11 change the insurance on each of the buildings to include being struck by aircraft? Which, after every thing was said and done netted them hundreds of millions of dollars. So just a simple question. Why did they do that? I don't know, but it makes me wonder. The truth is often shrouded, vague, and far too often hurts those that seek it most. Maybe somethings are better left unknown. But I fear the day when we do stop asking questions and simply believe what the powers that be tell us is so.

Consider flight MH370 and the Air Asia crash.

• Like 6

I am to late......

Was going to say:

Here come the 9/11 CT's to change the subject.......( and prove a lot of the replies )

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 4

So how do you know that the Paris attack was real? Because the media repeated what the French Govt told them happened?

Watch this unedited clip of the Paris terrorists arriving in the middle of the CBD at 10.30am on a workday at a crossroads with absolutely no traffic anywhere. If you watch you will see people in body armour on the roof before the terrorists show up. You will see what appears to be a swat team running towards the terrorists car before they get out. You will see a cut scene where this footage has been edited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUuYSft1fOw

If you acknowledge these things you can see with your own eyes on the extended clip of the "actual" events, then you are a conspiracy theorist, as there is no way these things could happen in the timeline present to you as fact by the PTB.

You ask, why do people insist everything is a false flag?

I ask, what do you base your opinion on?

I am not a CT believer as a coping method or because of a chemical imbalance. I just don't trust the media and know that they will edit evidence (like the clip above) to only show what they want you to see.

• Like 7

I think in some ways, it's less scary to have a crazy government doing wretched things than it is to have crazy unknowns doing the same things. It's facing a different set of ramifications. And having the feeling of control in some ways.

For instance, school gets shot up. It's easier to think the government did a false flag with the purpose of doing something about gun control and then being angry about gun control than it is to think some nut did it on his own and then have to face what mental instability is and what we as a society are or are not doing about it. One can control the government to an extent through voting and protesting- one cannot control mental instability or figure out an answer to structure a system to deal with mental instability.

Or government blows up a building to start a war is different than group of people that you don't even know hate so much they blow up a building to start a war. One seems to make more sense than the other for some folks.

I think in some ways, it's because of how the media behaves and how we behave to the media. It seems that increasingly, the media just reacts and starts airing whatever comes up first instead of holding back to find out if information is correct or accurate first. Getting the headline first is more important than getting it right, so there can be a lot of misinformation and corrections later on.. Which opens the CT holes.

For instance, train has an explosion and derails- LIVE breaking coverage of terrorist attack on a passenger train! Then it becomes a death squad kills 4, no 10, no 25.. wait, only three injured and stable. But it was an explosion, no wait, it was a brake failure... no, it was ice on the rails... Wait that story is old now and we might get back to it later, now we have breaking news about a cop and a guy with a gun and crap went bad..

I think in some ways, people just want to believe the worst of the government. Because it's happened before and been true, so it has to be true every single time, right?

I think on occasion some people are just plain ole nuts, and connect crazy dots and come up with a CT that is truly just a fairy tale.

• Like 3

the night before the attacks on 9/11, i was in salt lake and the pbs channel was airing a documentary on an airplane that hit the empire state building. the next morning i was driving cab, i hadn't heard the news yet. my passenger asked me how many planes had hit and said the number two. thinking he was talking about the pbs show i answered only one.

• Like 1

I think alot of conspiracies is because it's hard for us to accept that everyday people can do horrible things and sometimes random bad things just happen.

Sometimes conspiracies are correct of course. It's all about balance

• Like 3

So how do you know that the Paris attack was real? Because the media repeated what the French Govt told them happened?

Watch this unedited clip of the Paris terrorists arriving in the middle of the CBD at 10.30am on a workday at a crossroads with absolutely no traffic anywhere. If you watch you will see people in body armour on the roof before the terrorists show up. You will see what appears to be a swat team running towards the terrorists car before they get out. You will see a cut scene where this footage has been edited.

https://www.youtube....h?v=QUuYSft1fOw

If you acknowledge these things you can see with your own eyes on the extended clip of the "actual" events, then you are a conspiracy theorist, as there is no way these things could happen in the timeline present to you as fact by the PTB.

You ask, why do people insist everything is a false flag?

I ask, what do you base your opinion on?

I am not a CT believer as a coping method or because of a chemical imbalance. I just don't trust the media and know that they will edit evidence (like the clip above) to only show what they want you to see.

most of the patrol officers in the usa, wear vests when on duty. i believe all of them have vest in their car ready to be used if needed. this includes the plain clothes officers. ie detectives.

Edited by danielost

I think the answer is that the government lies often enough to make one suspicious about a few things. The assassination of JFK, the Gulf of Tonkin, WMD's in Iraq (English gov. was hip deep in that lie as well my british pals in case you forgot), infecting black men with with TB and other diseases. The list really does go on and on. IMO, you would have to be a fool to take the government at their word about many things.

People that don't believe in conspiracy theories at all tend to quote the newscaster verbatim and never examine a fact on their own. A good example of that was the death of Osama Bin Laden. The fact is that in a nice developed nation someone getting dialysis has a life span of seven to ten years. Somehow he lived for years more than that if your gullible enough to believe the official story. The fact about the DNA test given to the corpse was that any one of Osama's 60 some odd brothers or his father would also have tested positive. How about the fact where they throw the corpse overboard, telling the American people out of respect for muslim burial purposes (not).

To believe that there are no conspiracies going on relating to big world changing events reminds me of this photo.

* snip *

Edited by Saru
Image removed due to copyright
  • Like 5

This post is directed to the people that have no questions whatsoever about Sandy Hook, 9/11, Boston Marathon, Flight MH370 ( I picked these as they are in a sense most recent as compared to Kennedy, moon landing ect.). To the people who believe without a shred of doubt that these things happened exactly as reported by the MSM. I don't know what really happened at these tragic events, but I consider myself smart enough to realize the official story doesn't always quite add up. Why? I don't know. The Air Asia crash did, why didn't MH370? Why are there always so many unanswered questions? I don't know. But realizing that those questions exist and remain unanswered is enough to seriously make me consider the possibility that something else, something hidden, something conspired may in fact be able to answer those very questions. The questions that create the CT in the first place.

• Like 3

An example(just one of hundreds I could use). Why did the owners of the world trade centers, just months before 9/11 change the insurance on each of the buildings to include being struck by aircraft?

citation please

I've heard they added a terrorism clause which is understandable given the previous attack though it isn't as if the claim would be denied if the clause weren't there. But I've not heard anything specific to aircraft.

I've also read that he bought less insurance than recommended and had to be talked UP to that amount.

http://www.forbes.com/2003/09/11/cx_da_0911silverstein.html

In its court papers, Swiss Re shows how Silverstein first tried to buy just $1.5 billion in property damage and business-interruption coverage. When his lenders objected, he discussed buying a $5 billion policy. Ultimately, he settled on the $3.5 billion figure, which was less than the likely cost of rebuilding.
  • Like 1

citation please

I've heard they added a terrorism clause which is understandable given the previous attack though it isn't as if the claim would be denied if the clause weren't there. But I've not heard anything specific to aircraft.

I've also read that he bought less insurance than recommended and had to be talked UP to that amount.

http://www.forbes.co...ilverstein.html

[/font][/color]

In don't want another 9/11 thread, but the twin towers were condemned (Asbestos) and Mr Silverstein had a financial obligation to demolish the buildings. Convenient that he turned an estimated 15 billion dollar liability (cost to pull down the buildings floor by floor, as they could not do a controlled demolition because of the asbestos) into a 3.5 billion profit.....

Edited by Professor Buzzkill

In don't want another 9/11 thread, but the twin towers were condemned (Asbestos) and Mr Silverstein had a financial obligation to demolish the buildings. Convenient that he turned an estimated 15 billion dollar liability (cost to pull down the buildings floor by floor, as they could not do a controlled demolition because of the asbestos) into a 3.5 billion profit.....

Excuse me for interrupting, but would you mind verifying this with evidence?

• Like 3

Oh boy! Another 9/11 thread!

Edit: <sarcasm>

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 3

Oh boy! Another 9/11 thread!

I tried not to but I couldn't help myself. I just wanted to ask that quick question. :blush:

• Like 2