Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged]Reincarnation Theory

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16    Ayvah

Ayvah

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:23 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 05 August 2010 - 05:17 PM, said:

Maybe we should merge these two topics? Yours and angelshadows.

Yeah, thats what I initially thought but this post isnt really about angelshadows theory.  Whatever works for everyone else though.. we can do that for sure... how to do that I have no idea.. lol

Behind every man now alive stand 30 ghosts, for that is the ratio by which the dead outnumber the living.

#17    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:30 PM

View Postckruse, on 05 August 2010 - 05:23 PM, said:

Yeah, thats what I initially thought but this post isnt really about angelshadows theory.  Whatever works for everyone else though.. we can do that for sure... how to do that I have no idea.. lol

I just meant to merge them because of the similarities, and so we can get everyones theories all together in one thread.
Curious as to what they all have to say.
I sent a mod a PM about a merger just in case.

*edit* do you think animals can reincarnate/choose? Or are they simply human spirits now, in that body.

Edited by Agent. Mulder, 05 August 2010 - 05:31 PM.

the truth is out there....

#18    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,870 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:32 PM

I can merge them if that is what you would like. Although Ckruse you seem to have a specific question/angle in mind, so they can remain separate if you want to keep the focus on your question.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#19    Ayvah

Ayvah

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:37 PM

View PostSupeRgirl, on 05 August 2010 - 05:32 PM, said:

I can merge them if that is what you would like. Although Ckruse you seem to have a specific question/angle in mind, so they can remain separate if you want to keep the focus on your question.

They can be merged. It honestly doesn't matter to me.  People will express how they feel about it either way.  I just didn't want to take over someone elses thread to be honest.  I thought it may be rude but if you guys think they are similar enough then by all means :)

Behind every man now alive stand 30 ghosts, for that is the ratio by which the dead outnumber the living.

#20    enzian

enzian

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:41 PM

You should read books by Dr. Ian Stevenson.  He has documented cases were childeren remember past lives and he verified that their memories appear to be true.  In other words, there is at least some science that supports reincarnation.

#21    Ayvah

Ayvah

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:42 PM

View Postenzian, on 05 August 2010 - 05:41 PM, said:

You should read books by Dr. Ian Stevenson.  He has documented cases were childeren remember past lives and he verified that their memories appear to be true.  In other words, there is at least some science that supports reincarnation.

I will look into that, ty for the suggestion.

#22    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

• 15,163 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:44 PM

View Postenzian, on 05 August 2010 - 05:41 PM, said:

I personally dont know if that would be called "scientific evidence" for the subject. Although, id sure like to see how the claims were substantiated here. What they constitute as evidence.

#23    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,870 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:45 PM

Merged.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#24    Ayvah

Ayvah

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:45 PM

View PostSupeRgirl, on 05 August 2010 - 05:45 PM, said:

Merged.

thank you :rolleyes:

#25    AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

• Understand this... You will never understand it...

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:58 PM

That is a very interesting story Ckruse. I think that my theory and this story are more in tune with each other than you may think though. Think about this. If it were uncontrollable as to which body we go back into then he may have not ended up with your mother again. I think that maybe he chose this body and she chose that body so that they would be close together, because when you're in love with someone they leave a huge impact on your soul, and if that sort of thing is left then you're going to want to be with them for all eternity, so the term "soulmate" is pretty much taken literally.

"Quid pro quo, yes or no Clarice?"
"A census taker once tried to test me, I ate his liver, with some fava beans and a nice Chianti... Fsh fsh fsh fsh!"
"You fly back to school now little Starling! Fly fly fly! Fly fly fly..."
"What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs in the next cell, he hissed at you, what did he say?"
"Of each and everything ask what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does he do, this man you seek?"

#26    Ayvah

Ayvah

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:03 PM

View PostAngelsShadow, on 05 August 2010 - 05:58 PM, said:

That is a very interesting story Ckruse. I think that my theory and this story are more in tune with each other than you may think though. Think about this. If it were uncontrollable as to which body we go back into then he may have not ended up with your mother again. I think that maybe he chose this body and she chose that body so that they would be close together, because when you're in love with someone they leave a huge impact on your soul, and if that sort of thing is left then you're going to want to be with them for all eternity, so the term "soulmate" is pretty much taken literally.

Good point.  Its quite an interesting theory you have there and it definitely is fitting when put together with my story.  You may be onto something here.  :)

#27    AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

• Understand this... You will never understand it...

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:39 PM

View Postckruse, on 05 August 2010 - 06:03 PM, said:

Good point.  Its quite an interesting theory you have there and it definitely is fitting when put together with my story.  You may be onto something here.  :)
Thank you! And the story about your parents was very inspiring, both to my theory and to the concept of love transcending to even after the afterlife.

"Quid pro quo, yes or no Clarice?"
"A census taker once tried to test me, I ate his liver, with some fava beans and a nice Chianti... Fsh fsh fsh fsh!"
"You fly back to school now little Starling! Fly fly fly! Fly fly fly..."
"What did Miggs say to you? Multiple Miggs in the next cell, he hissed at you, what did he say?"
"Of each and everything ask what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does he do, this man you seek?"

#28    enzian

enzian

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:56 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 05 August 2010 - 05:44 PM, said:

I personally dont know if that would be called "scientific evidence" for the subject. Although, id sure like to see how the claims were substantiated here. What they constitute as evidence.

Well, it's as much science as most psychology (like the milgram experiment etc.,).  His work was given a thumbs up by the American Medical Association as far as I can tell http://jama.ama-assn...ary/234/9/978-a

#29    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

• 15,163 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:25 PM

View Postenzian, on 05 August 2010 - 07:56 PM, said:

Well, it's as much science as most psychology (like the milgram experiment etc.,).  His work was given a thumbs up by the American Medical Association as far as I can tell http://jama.ama-assn...ary/234/9/978-a

Well, pysch isnt really science.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users