Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whorl on Moon Mount?

metaoblivia

Hi all. I have a question about a very prominent whorl on the moon mount of my right hand. It's very clear and noticeable (there is no whorl on the moon mount of my left hand). I've read that it's quite rare (less than 2% of the population) and linked with Down Syndrome, autism, and schizophrenia. I have none of these conditions, and as far as I know, I have no psychic abilities either. If anything spirits tend to avoid me. What does this whorl mean for me? (I am predominantly right handed.)

Thanks!

I have no clue what whorl on a mount moon even means, probably a good thing I don't . Not trying to be rude but sounds like a toooon of bs to me, and I wouldn't even worry about it. Seriously, you're fine chill lol...-.- be happy.

• Like 1

Well I'm guessing but I think she means something like this, from wikki

"# In biology a whorl might occur at the ends of different structures or occur in the middle of structures. It's often used to describe the structures of organs and used in the aid of identification. It's a cluster of cells or tissue that surround another, that starts at the same plain of axis or starts at one point and wraps around that point in an expanding circular pattern.

# A type of fingerprint pattern"

Yes, it's basically like a finger print on my palm. I understand it's quite interesting and rare in palmistry, so I was wondering if anyone who's into palmistry might be able to give me some info on it.

Oh and for the record, I am chill and happy. I think a lot of times people who say that mean well, but don't understand how condescending it comes across.

• 4 years later...

The whorl means that you have a good connection to your unconscious. Psychic ability is a latent power in everyone and just because you don't exhibit traditional signs of psychic talent, don't discredit yourself just yet. You may occasionally have dreams that turn out to become real or just get a little insight about something in your daily life through daydreaming. These are just some possibilities.