Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

DARK SKIES

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

Anybody think this looks interesting?

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#2    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,427 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

Yes.

#3    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

Looked OK until I realised the trailer contained practically the whole film. Not much point in watching it now.

#4    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

I can't watch it right now, what is it about?

#5    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:48 PM

View PostHilander, on 28 December 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

I can't watch it right now, what is it about?
Aliens

View PostExpandMyMind, on 28 December 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

Looked OK until I realised the trailer contained practically the whole film. Not much point in watching it now.
LOL im sure theres more to the story then just what was shown in the trailer my friend

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#6    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 28 December 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

LOL im sure theres more to the story then just what was shown in the trailer my friend

I wouldn't bet on that mate. That's the problem with films these days: they promote them in such a way as to attempt get as many people as possible to go see them in the cinema. Unfortunately, this involves showing massive spoilers to make the trailer seem as exciting as possible - often being the main parts of the film. Hell, they showed a damned alien in the trailer above (I thought it was a supernatural horror/thriller)! Surprise ruined. And TV episodes are often the same.

This is why I admire JJ Abrams and his style of marketing for Star Trek. And a few other producers who promote films in the same way.

Edited by ExpandMyMind, 28 December 2012 - 09:04 PM.

#7    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:42 PM

View PostExpandMyMind, on 28 December 2012 - 09:00 PM, said:

I wouldn't bet on that mate. That's the problem with films these days: they promote them in such a way as to attempt get as many people as possible to go see them in the cinema. Unfortunately, this involves showing massive spoilers to make the trailer seem as exciting as possible - often being the main parts of the film. Hell, they showed a damned alien in the trailer above (I thought it was a supernatural horror/thriller)! Surprise ruined. And TV episodes are often the same.

This is why I admire JJ Abrams and his style of marketing for Star Trek. And a few other producers who promote films in the same way.
Yeah speaking of JJ Abrams I thought he said he was gonna make a sequal to Cloverfield

#8    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

Havent seen any of them. Im more the after the apocalypse type myself. Cloverfield was good.

#9    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:38 AM

I hope he does make a sequel. I found Cloverfield to be extremely intense and well made.

#10    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

View PostExpandMyMind, on 29 December 2012 - 07:38 AM, said:

I hope he does make a sequel. I found Cloverfield to be extremely intense and well made.
Yeah same here despite people saying the jerky camera motions made them siick. Although I gotta say there was so much hype behind his Super 8 creature that I was thinking it would be better than it turned out to be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users