Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Inconvenient reality

Supermanisdead

Inconvenient reality:

-------------------------

This text consists of the following three parts:

1. The facts

2. The interpretation

3. The conclusion

1. The facts:

There are several types of intelligent beings on earth other than man.

Differentiated according to the way humans perceive.

So I'll explain the characteristics of these beings and thus differentiate depending on how our visual system perceive.

In this way we can highlight three main groups (a, b, c).

a: Those who were not seen.

b: Those who were partially or almost not seen.

c: Those that we see (like you and me).

Group a:

----------

This group includes those who are characterized by the fact that it can communicate with the man thought. The man did not see them.

Group b:

----------

Consists of all kinds of humanoids and non-humanoid.

They are beings invisible or almost invisible.

Group c:

----------

consists of all kinds of humanoids, The have a surface skin and differentiated between them according to their appearances, we see them like you and me, they are real.

2. Interpretation:

These are living beings from other dimensions, aliens.

3. Conclusion:

They know Earth, Man and his psychology. They are already present on Earth.

The Group (a) represents the greatest threat to humans, not content to revel in the advantage of not being physically present in dialogue with humans,

this group constantly use this advantage to destabilize man in his relation to other men, with himself and the world around them.

I agree with the conclusions of Stephen Hawkings who recently said that the aliens pose a threat to humans.

I advocate the most radical solution for groups (a) and © the mass elimination, so that humanity differences and the wealth it represents, is protected.

Unfortunately we have today neither the means nor the knowledge to save our species. I encourage scientific world

to change the science that man can take over.

Anonm.

Can you please provide a link to the French forum?

Inconvenient reality:

-------------------------

This text consists of the following three parts:

1. The facts

2. The interpretation

3. The conclusion

What is labeled facts is a hypothesis. A large chunk of evidence is required to upgrade a hypothesis to a theory and even more evidence to make a theory a fact. The interpretation is based on a non-factual hypothesis thus the conclusion is flawed.

I dunno its not mine but its interesting.

Honestly, it is neither interesting nor is it inconvenient for anybody but the author, who I would think should be ashamed of having something like this pinned to his name.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

I agree to the fact that they really represent a menace growing and growing people should know maybe it's important to know that the extraterrestrial are not friendly at all and want to destroy us first...

I dunno its not mine but its interesting.

That's why I didn't use terms to make it look like your work just generic terms in dealing with what was written

I agree to the fact that they really represent a menace growing and growing people should know maybe it's important to know that the extraterrestrial are not friendly at all and want to destroy us first...

The fact that there is no evidence to support that they have been or are here means we know nothing about beings from other worlds. As such to use the predispositioned mentality that they are threats is to me the biggest threat should the day come when we are visited by off worlders.

The fact that there is no evidence to support that they have been or are here means we know nothing about beings from other worlds. As such to use the predispositioned mentality that they are threats is to me the biggest threat should the day come when we are visited by off worlders.

hmm some people knows I think,

and I agree that they will come a day and they will not be friendly at all and that's what I think

and I agree that they will come a day and they will not be friendly at all and that's what I think

See..this falls perfectly in with the main theme of almost every alien movie out there..aliens are bad/evil and we are just so, SO good and innocent and we just have to exterminate them all. For some reason people love this horse-poo. It seems that humanity loves to make enemies out of everyone and everything.

Either the naked, slobbering aliens want to kill/enslave us or the glowing, super-intelligent and glowing things just want to save us poor stupid humans.

No proof of aliens here on earth now or ever.

• Like 1

You might be interested in this book by Richard Dolan called UFOs and the National Security State, which offers the most comprehensive history of everything that is now known about the history of UFOs and the Cold War.

You may be aware that in 1948, Air Force Chief of Staff Hoyt Vandenberg rejected an Intelligence Estimate of the Situation about UFOs, although few people know the real reasons for this. Vandenberg had concluded that some UFOs were interplanetary due to information that he had received from investigations that were classified at a higher level that Project Sign (later Blue Book), although most of these other records are not publicly available, even today.

According to Captain Edward Ruppelt, he refused to state whether they were benign or hostile (or both) and therefore thought the whole subject should continue to be researched at a highly classified level. Ruppelt also stated in private that he thought that at least some of the alien "visitors" were hostile. We have some more information about this today, but by no means a complete picture.

http://www.google.co...3Y1_sEkejzzbcZQ

Edited by TheMacGuffin

I agree with you, and in fact I think that day already came a long time ago, even if we do not know all the details.

I agree with you, and in fact I think that day already came a long time ago, even if we do not know all the details.

I would agree with you on this except we live in an era where some of the most closely guarded secrets, including those of a nuclear nature have been sold or attempted to be sold by our own people. No death bed confessions or release of information have come out with the exception of a few officers, when hundreds would have seen or know something. Then combine all that with the fact it wouldn't be limited to just one country and the possibility of any secret like that being kept goes way down.

Damn... I'm certainly waken up in bizzaro world, where convenient fantasy is sold as inconvenient reality...

Sooo... why I'm still alive and not dead? Presuming alienz are deadly and they are here? Why are we still alive and prosper (at some extent), McG, huh?! Fantasies do not kill,until human mind is twisted by fantasy.

Anybody want to buy a ticket for a comet ride? Have those plenty...

Truly one of the dumbest things I have read to this date.

• Like 1

Damn... I'm certainly waken up in bizzaro world, where convenient fantasy is sold as inconvenient reality...

Sooo... why I'm still alive and not dead? Presuming alienz are deadly and they are here? Why are we still alive and prosper (at some extent), McG, huh?! Fantasies do not kill,until human mind is twisted by fantasy.

Anybody want to buy a ticket for a comet ride? Have those plenty...

I said that some of them were hostile, but not that they are going to exterminate humanity or engage in an all out invasion. After all, there are many levels of hostility and many levels of warfare, and what's been going on is more like a covert war or Cold War than D-Day.

Of course, the military and intelligence agencies also recognized quite a while ago that there is more than one group involved, especially when new ones started showing up after the big 1947 wave.

Naturally this is not what they were going to tell the John Q. Publics? How could they?

I would agree with you on this except we live in an era where some of the most closely guarded secrets, including those of a nuclear nature have been sold or attempted to be sold by our own people. No death bed confessions or release of information have come out with the exception of a few officers, when hundreds would have seen or know something. Then combine all that with the fact it wouldn't be limited to just one country and the possibility of any secret like that being kept goes way down.

Quite a few things have come out over the years including large numbers of documents and witnesses, although almost none of this ever gets covered in the mainstream media. When was the last time you saw the media mention the 1947 Twining memo, for example? Almost never.

Just about the only journalists who ever get interested in thsi have seen UFOs themselves.

I said that some of them were hostile, but not that they are going to exterminate humanity or engage in an all out invasion. After all, there are many levels of hostility and many levels of warfare, and [..]

Fair enough, so what do you make of the current "invasion"?

[...]Of course, the military and intelligence agencies also recognized quite a while ago that there is more than one group involved, especially when new ones started showing up after the big 1947 wave[...]

Have you ever thought 1947 flap (and others) were just natural phenomenon? If not, why?

[...]

Naturally this is not what they were going to tell the John Q. Publics? How could they?

Who is John Q? I'm rattling your cage here McG...

Fair enough, so what do you make of the current "invasion"?

Have you ever thought 1947 flap (and others) were just natural phenomenon? If not, why?

There's nothing going on with UFOs now that hasn't already been seen many times over the decades. It's still situation normal.

I never thought that the big UFO waves had anything to do with natural phenomena, because of the memo from Nathan Twining in 1947 confirmed that they were were real flying objects of some advanced technological design. So it was in the 1952 wave. We have enough records about them to know that much, as Richard Dolan points out in his books.

It doesn't matter what they tell the public. You can tell them anything and I learned long ago to ignore all public statements on UFOs. In fact, I ignore public statements on just about any subject since I realize those are just carefully crafted public relations exercises. Usually it's just bureaucrats doing CYA or politicians trying to get votes. LOL

Why do aliens have to be hostile just because they really don't want to reveal themselves to us? Observing the stuff that goes on around here (Earth) on a daily basis, I'd want to keep a safe distance too.

The Twining memo is interesting, for sure, but it always puzzled me that if Twining had really been to Roswell during those few days he went "missing", and he afterwards wrote the memo with some specific information to hand, why did the memo then explicitly complain about the lack of physical crash evidence ? Hadn't he just seen the evidence with his own eyes ? Or was the memo written with Government connivance whilst still maintaining a veil of secrecy about Roswell ?

All very strange....................

Can you elaborate ?

The Twining memo is interesting, for sure, but it always puzzled me that if Twining had really been to Roswell during those few days he went "missing", and he afterwards wrote the memo with some specific information to hand, why did the memo then explicitly complain about the lack of physical crash evidence ? Hadn't he just seen the evidence with his own eyes ? Or was the memo written with Government connivance whilst still maintaining a veil of secrecy about Roswell ?

All very strange....................

Some people say that the Twining memo we have is the Secret version, so it would not have any information that was Top Secret or above, which would include the real UFO investigations. Those very likely started before 1947, probably back in the Second World War.

Of course, I have never seen the Top Secret version of any of Twining's memos, or any addenda that might be very highly classified, but if I had, i'm not sure any of them would even refer to "Roswell" in connection with the New Mexico events of 1947--not exactly anyway. My guess is that they might refer more to White Sands and places in that vicinity.

Edited by TheMacGuffin