Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another Video

InTheNameOfEvil

Im sorry for having the other topic locked. I just came here wanting advise and I felt like I was being attacked. I decided to make another video for you guys that had better lighting and better angle. I realized that a 20 pence coin is magnetic so I found a plastic thing that's sort of having the coin thickness that im use to but lighter and easier to work with. I wouldn't say that this is any where close to my best but I think it can be easily seen. What I did differently in this one then normally is that I tried to keep it in constant motion and go in every which directoin instead of trying to make it move fast and rapidly in one direction. You can see in some part it starts swaying back and forth in very small amounts as if it was trying to levitate. You have to see this one with full screen cuz it moves in very small increments. https://youtu.be/rZzc79ihbjk

But ya this post is all about the video so be free to say any thing you want lol I'm ready for it now

Edited by vapetoday

I don't know what you think you're seeing in that video, but if you look at any given frame, the little plastic thingy is in the exact same spot. It never moves.

• Like 1

I saw no movement. And you shouldn't take everything as an attack. Most of us have seen a ton of TK videos over the years. I feel that the use of hands is a detractor. If your wanting to make a measured progress in your efforts, tape a small sheet of poster board onto that table. Make a 1 inch line with a sharpie and place your item against it. If your moving it you'll have a way of knowing.

Well look again or don't w/e

Quit taking it personal. Are you just looking for confirmation bias? If not accept what we have to say.

• Like 1

I'm not taking anything personal. I just don't like trolls

"I don't know what you think you're seeing" "Dead as a door mouse." if that's not trying to get under my skin.. then.. well ya it is

"I don't know what you think you're seeing" "Dead as a door mouse." if that's not trying to get under my skin.. then.. well ya it is

It's only bothering you because you can't handle criticism and you are taking it personal. An Imaginary is correct it is dead. Nothing is happening.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 4

And that's your opinion and I thank you for sharing that

Don't forget the fact that you pointing out something that is bothering and then repeating what was said that bothered me is you trying to bother me.

Edited by vapetoday

@vapetoday

This is a discussion board, not everyone will agree with you and it's not necessarily considered trolling if they don't believe you.

If however you feel a post violates the board rules then please use the report button.

Na its ok there not trolling. It's ok with me if they do not agree with me. I just wish they would be more professional about it is all.

Don't let it bother you. Quit being so edgy about. We saw that nothing happened, so that means nothing did. Our brains like to fill in the gaps and manifest expectations even if it's nothing more than a self induced hallucination.

I just love how you speak with such certainty. It's impossible that you're the one that's having "self induced hallucination" right? Because you can see through the eye's of every one in the world. It's only me that see's this and not anyone else. What a great power to have. I wish I had your power bro.

I watched your video objectively. But when you watch it twice and still see nothing. There is a very good chance that nothing is happening. Instead of accepting criticism and altering your experiments, you resort to personal attacks. You're going to get a lot more people confirming what we've told you. So accept it.

• Like 5

To be Sure of anything is true stupidity. In reality you cant even be sure you even exist.. I might come off as being slow to you but I have a very good understanding of science, quantum mechanics and the human psyche. So please continue about me being "crazy".

Ok let's get technical. Everything in the multiverse that is made from atom's vibrates different frequencies. Thus it is moving.. You just cant see it. In fact the gravity from my hands has an affect on the item as well.

Did I even once say you that you're crazy? What I wonder is why you're so defensive about all this? You might have perceived the object moving but the camera holds no bias. It only shows what is, unless deception is of human origin. If you can point out in that video the exact moment the tab moves then I will reassess my point of view. If you can't do that then it didn't move at all.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

I took seven screen captures, about 1 minute apart and a final one near the end. I then viewed the images in succession, so that any movement within the frame would be conspicuous. Except for the very beginning. where there is a slight camera movement, I saw no change in the position of the target within the frame.

• Like 1

As above, ZERO camera movement. Here is an animated gif of the first and last steady frames:

post-95887-0-22008100-1431520721_thumb.g (click it to view animation)

As you can see the camera moved very slightly, but the item is exactly dead stationary with regard to the background.

I just don't like trolls

Neither do we.....

I just wish they would be more professional

We've already told you how *you* could do this properly - one of the suggestions you ignored was to do this on graph- or even just lined- paper. Then you could be a bit professional yourself and actually give us measurements and show us, with little arrows, the movement. You cannot do that, however as there is no movement to show.

I just love how you speak with such certainty.

We speak with certainty because we measured it. There is/was (and I'm guessing will be..) no movement.

It's only me that see's this and not anyone else.

Yes, we are all in agreement on that, it seems...

To be Sure of anything is true stupidity

Which is why it's best to measure things.. don't you think?

• Like 7

Don't get me wrong I do see it move when I do it and I see it move in the video but im just as much of a skeptic as you guys. I don't truly believe in anything. Besides the movement that I see in the video couldn't be measured because its so insignificant. Maybe I just have good eye's or maybe I see nothing I don't know. But.. I did have other people watch it and saw the same thing as me. Maybe every ones that see's it is having "self induced hallucination" or maybe its the other way around. Who knows. Sooo... hey XenoFish do you believe in psychic ability? Do you possess any powers of the mind?

Yes I believe in psychic abilities to a degree and if I did have an ability I wouldn't tell anyone. All I'll tell you is that I have 22 years of metaphysical practice under my belt and have experienced a whole lot of random strangeness. So I'm very critical of claims.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

I'm done talking and looking at this topic. Everything that needed to be said has been said. If you wanna talk then message me.

Don't get me wrong I do see it move when I do it and I see it move in the video but im just as much of a skeptic as you guys. I don't truly believe in anything. Besides the movement that I see in the video couldn't be measured because its so insignificant. Maybe I just have good eye's or maybe I see nothing I don't know. But.. I did have other people watch it and saw the same thing as me. Maybe every ones that see's it is having "self induced hallucination" or maybe its the other way around. Who knows. Sooo... hey XenoFish do you believe in psychic ability? Do you possess any powers of the mind?

If you sit there long enough and concentrate hard enough to see movement, chances are, you will see movement, but it is in the mind and not on the table..

it is not good enough for only you to see it, especially when you are trying to show it to others...and those others are ...us sceptics.i1e3k4.gif

As I have said, there is not much we have not seen before, but the hoaxers and fakers make your job a lot more difficult when it comes to trying to prove you are the real thing.

The debunkers on here are good, very good.....if you have an ability, then you got to be as good as them to prove your ability is real.

Anyway, again, crack on. Your passion for your ability keeps me intrigued. :tu: