Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Attacker Says Victim Was An "Aswang"

News-Bot

Posted By Saruman on Sunday, November 17 2002

Subject: Attacker Says Victim Was An "Aswang"

A teenager insisted that what he stabbed on Saturday night was a dog and not the 72-year-old woman whom he is being accused of slaying. “What I saw was a big dog. It was coming to me and I thought it would attack me so I grabbed my knife and stabbed it. I’m really sure it was a dog,” the 16-year-old boy told the police, implying that the woman was an aswang (viscera sucker), a folklore figure, who transformed herself into a dog to feast on him.

The boy told police investigators that he had just come from a drinking binge with his friends around 6 p.m. on Saturday when the incident took place. He said he has learned of tales from other villagers that supernatural beings, like an aswang, would attack someone in that area so he always carries with him a knife.

Click Here To Read The Complete Article......

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Halo_Jones

• News-Bot

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The boy told police investigators that he had just come from a drinking binge with his friends around 6 p.m. on Saturday when the incident took place.

I think that says it all.