Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Cleric urges followers to claim benefits

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:53 AM

A controversial Muslim cleric who lives off benefits is urging his followers to also sponge off UK taxpayers by claiming their 'Jihadseeker's allowance'.

Anjem Choudary, who in the past has planned to disrupt the minute's silence on Remembrance Sunday, also openly mocked hard-working Britons, calling them 'slaves'.

The father-of-four takes home more than £25,000 a year in benefits and lives in a £320,000 house in Leytonstone, East London.

Read More

Posted Image

#2    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:59 AM

he should so be made an example of, literally " dont bite the hand that feeds you".
im glad that other islamics do not see his live style as being compatible with the teachings of the Qur'an

Edited by Armchair Educated, 17 February 2013 - 12:02 PM.

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#3    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:16 PM

also openly mocked hard-working Britons, calling them 'slaves'

I don't agree witht he rest fo what he said, but that part is true. lol We work to pay the goverment, the rich, the royal family and the private bank who owns our country. If we do not work we are beaten into the gorund by society and the goverment until we can't take it. How is that not slavery? lol

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#4    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,888 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:22 PM

I think Allah's going to be p***ed with this bloke - almsgiving is a sacred act in Islam IIRC and he's abusing that.

#5    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,766 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

Perhaps he's worried that there won't be any benefits left for his mob once the busloads of Eastern European scroungers get here!

"G a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnwan n gef!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".

"I was born with a priceless gift - the ability to laugh at other peoples' troubles" - Dame Edna Everage

#6    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,766 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

View PostArmchair Educated, on 17 February 2013 - 11:59 AM, said:

he should so be made an example of, literally " dont bite the hand that feeds you".
im glad that other islamics do not see his live style as being compatible with the teachings of the Qur'an

I'm afraid that most 'rank and file' Muslims will do as their Imams tell them when push comes to jihad!

"G a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnwan n gef!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".

"I was born with a priceless gift - the ability to laugh at other peoples' troubles" - Dame Edna Everage

#7    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:06 PM

View Postxsas, on 17 February 2013 - 11:53 AM, said:

A controversial Muslim cleric who lives off benefits is urging his followers to also sponge off UK taxpayers by claiming their 'Jihadseeker's allowance'.

Anjem Choudary, who in the past has planned to disrupt the minute's silence on Remembrance Sunday, also openly mocked hard-working Britons, calling them 'slaves'.

The father-of-four takes home more than £25,000 a year in benefits and lives in a £320,000 house in Leytonstone, East London.

Read More

This entirely in line with islamic teaching. He is simply regarding his welfare payments as "jiza", which the infidel have to pay to the muslims under islamic law.
To his credit, he is one of the few muslim clerics who actually speak clearly and say the truth, even to the infidel media, instead of practising islamic "taqiyya" (deception) and lying to the infidels.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#8    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:07 PM

View PostArmchair Educated, on 17 February 2013 - 11:59 AM, said:

You are wrong. They see his lifestyle entirely compatible with the teachings of the Koran.
Inform yourself.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#9    cultanorak

cultanorak

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

• I imagine you have orders to destroy me?

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

'Jihadseeker's allowance' are non muslims eligble to claim this as well?

#10    shrooma

shrooma

Needs an exorcist, not a shrink....

• 3,448 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

i'd like to know just exactly what benefits he's claiming, as jobseekers allowance currently stands at £3600pa. even with a council tax allowance of £4000pa, that would mean he's receiving £18,000pa in housing benefit!
a £325,000 house in london won't get you anything more than a two-up two-down terrace, and certainly nothing worth nearly twenty grand a year in rent!
looks like his 'jihadseekers' is worth an extra £10,000 somewhere down the line.....
*feverishly starts growing long beard*
sign me up, i'm in!!
:-)

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -    
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on like a mardy-arsed
bth due to your lack of understanding.

#11    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:19 PM

I don't think he should be on benefits anyway. Isn't he a cleric? Isn't that a job?
I think he's a despicable human being who quite frankly should be locked up.
Why are these people allowed to get away with this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users