Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Official UM "Predictions Watch" Thread

Paranormalcy

What about that prediction from the letter by the guy from the future about a 9.5 earthquake in L.A.? I think supposedly 1.5 million are going to die that day May 12th 2011. I read about it a week ago maybe here on UM

What happened t the last thread? i remember making a prediction about a huge event happening in march because of this dream i had. After the japanese earthquake, I decided to go back and check. and my dream occured in the november of 2010, so idk... mightve been a coincidence, but im just curious right now. >.>

aww, I just found it and read it. I said a BIG war will occur during March of this year :C

From my mind right now, I'm not going to change what I wrote or anything, so you can disregard it as a fail, but I must say that it was only destruction and poverty I saw in the dream. Like, a really poor ghetto, with everything burnt and black. SO maybe I predicted it and just thought it wrong. I don't even know. But based on what I wrote, I am wrong :C beside the month and year... but the day was 3 days off :C

Could this be about Libya??

If you are all psychic, please tell me my name.

Never said I was physic, it was just that the dream just really stood out and was vivid and too off of what I usually think of... And when **** happened, I thought back to it...

If I continue to be really p***ed/depressed ect I believe that if my emotions get the better of me and remain extreme that another huge natural disaster will occur within one to two days. -.-

• 2 weeks later...

The pressure in my head is building up horribly, if this is like the last time last week, then it means another ****g tornado...so anyone who lives in the 'deep south' near the Al, nrothern FL region and things like that...be prepared for some really bad weather tonight, and possible tornadoes..even though they haven't said a word about it -.-

I'm not a psychic or a medium and I don't put any faith into those that say they are. I look at history, current world events and climate change and I'll make a couple of predictions for you based on what I think is just logic.

1) Due to unusually wet and destructive spring weather in the Midwest (actually in all the grain producing countries), crop planting will be

hampered, delayed or not at ideal conditions.

1a) Mid to late summer we will begin to hear that crops are not doing very well and we can expect rising food prices.

1b) Early fall - Crop failures, reduced harvests and rising prices dramatically reduces the amount of exported grain to other countries.

1c) Late fall/early winter - Famine stricken countries in Africa and middle east begin having border wars over food and rescources as the new

Democracies struggle to get on their feet.

Not trying to be a prophet here, just looking at the writing on the wall.

Most of the turmoil in the middle east, Egypt, etc has not been over wanting to be a Democracy...they are demanding "change" because their food prices are raising and they can barely afford to feed themselves now. If the trend continues or is worsened by reduced grain availability and/or natural calamity...there will be more and more trouble....you can take that to the bank.

The pressure in my head is building up horribly, if this is like the last time last week, then it means another ****g tornado...so anyone who lives in the 'deep south' near the Al, nrothern FL region and things like that...be prepared for some really bad weather tonight, and possible tornadoes..even though they haven't said a word about it -.-

Well here you have it, from the news:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42725966/ns/weather

Well here you have it, from the news:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42725966/ns/weather

Last time I checked, Missouri wasn't considered "deep south". Not surprising though, what with it being peak tornado season and all.

No, but I said I felt a torando coming today or tomorrow..so that was right, and I was warning anyone tha tlived near me bc of where it happened last time, i didnt say it couldnt happen in another location..but yes I see your point LOL so thanks

I feel another storm/tornado coming on very soon, again massive pressure in head building up, either one tonight or tomorrow, same thing. It sucks though bc of all these storms I'm having headaches which I usually never have..and it's really affecting me -.-

Update: 10 my time pm, my headache is only getting worse, ackk!!! The storms are just building up more :(

I feel another storm/tornado coming on very soon, again massive pressure in head building up, either one tonight or tomorrow, same thing. It sucks though bc of all these storms I'm having headaches which I usually never have..and it's really affecting me -.-

Another tornado is hitting Alabama right now.

Link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42777780/ns/weather

By the way they are still happening, and no my headache hasn't gone away meaning it's far from over.

Edited by puridalan

Another tornado is hitting Alabama right now.

Link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42777780/ns/weather

By the way they are still happening, and no my headache hasn't gone away meaning it's far from over.

Really awful storms too with at least 249 dead, wow really bad. - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42794539/ns/weather/

I don't feel it's over even yet, I'm still feeling the pressure today. Anyway just wanted to note that i understand how Puri senses these things and that she is going by what she senses and how these systems affect her. Pure and simple. Even though it's completely obvious that storms/tornadoes can happen at this time of year, and that yes anyone could do a cold prediction on that, but that is not what Puri is doing/documenting here with these predictions.

Not sure people will quite understand that unless they know what it is like to feel these things, but there is a large difference between using statistics and probability to predict the obvious, and using what comes to the senses.

Unfortuantly it's not over yet, I felt really really bad at work, and the pressure is still looming over me, it's like turning on a dimmer switch and leaving it there with 'fogginess' and a bit of pressure. I feel because this pressure has not left, we are in for more storms again, I believe soon another 50-75 more will parish. No one likes to report on this, and not something one is happy to be right about, or go thorugh, thanks for explaining Anvil. I know tons of ppl who get the same things like me, especailyl beings who may have health issues, ie an older woman who has arthritis in her legs, will feel it a ton/act up when a storm is going to hit.

I've also been told in my head WATCH OUT ATLANTA..so anyone in the ALT you better make sure you are on alert as well, just one of the many places.

Edited by puridalan

Okay, so I have a bit of news to give this is really grim, but I've felt it for months on end and with everything happening it is only fair to share. For the sensatives out there they have probably getting beaten more than normal, highly sluggish, extremely depressed, massive headaches/bodily aches.you name it, probably they are feeling. I ask myself why this constant massive feel. I got the same feeling when Japan disaster took place, this one is going to be worse. A few months from now (I don't know exact time frame) something horrific is going to happen, so if you have any regrets or not pleased with yourself, make amends now, as you should be doing anyways. The disaster in Japan which killed a few thousands is like a pin prick on the skin compared to what is about to happen.

What I forsee, the earth is actually going to 'split in two'. What I mean by that is massive massive waves are going to flood good portions of the earth among with other storms. I am in FL, in my place I wasn't seeing to happy things. Instead of earthquakes actually spreading apart the earth something unique is going to happen. The water is going to have such a massive pressure and slam down so hard, that the waves themselves will slam ontop of the earth crust and sink, and amazingly even split some of the land diverging. Many many people will die and quite frankly there is really no escaping this. If you die you simply die, and know that you obviously will be out of your physicall body. The past few weeks I've been suffering from severe depression like never before that goes past depression (and yes I know what your thinking go talk to a doctor, but I know my source of pain) that is from the natural enviorment/beings ect. I am sensative and no I do not want to be right about this. I just want to give public notice and if you live you live, if you don't you don't. But if you do live let it be known that things will never quiet be the same again, and your whole energy (magentic ect) will feel different. Best Wishes.

• 3 weeks later...

One of the past prime minsters Tony Blair is going to suffer from major medical issues in the fall of this year, he will he bospitalized for it, not sure if it will kill him. Also my heart is having major issues and my depression is not mine, this can only mean a major natural disaster event will occur to get such negative sad feelings.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure when, what year so I've hesitated in posting this because it is long range and it could be very long range, within 5 years though. The government knows already that we are heading for an ice age and that global warming was the prelude to it, it's over, we are now cooling but it will be awhile before they go public. Some things they have been trying to implement are useful but not all. Just please, someone learn to make soap.... It's the most useful thing you will need. All the tornadoes are a clue, the big picture is a new ice age that we are over due for. Sadly, not many people agree with me but I've been feeling this for a long time and it will become more apparent soon.

Gracie Hatchet.

• 2 weeks later...

A vessel will be Hijaked by Somalie Pirates.

I think with current events going as they are, I predict maybe a storm or twister, I believe in Scotland or somewhere in England with a ton of mountains and rugged ground.

Damage will really only affect the trees and forests because it won't take place in a city/area with people but it will be enough to cause attention and damage.

I'm not sure of the exact date but I believe it to be in the day time in Autumn 2011.

A vessel will be Hijaked by Somalie Pirates.

That's really vague.

Yes it is vague, if you are going to post something worthy in this thread that means including some sort of rough time frame with the prediction. I have things i would post here but i don't because i do not know the exact time frame, yet.

• The topic was unpinned