Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Is Barack firing military leaders


  • Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 13,665 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

View PostStellar, on 28 January 2013 - 12:05 AM, said:

Or, maybe it's in response to all those "liberty loving Americans" that keep saying theyll start a revolution.
Revolution is our birthright.  As to soldiers firing on civilians I can easily see it coming about - at least initially.  When the global economy crashes and the inner cities are burning and the streets look like LA post Rodney King, I can see uniformed troops firing (or firing back) at looters and rioters by direction of command authorities.  They will be under the impression they are restoring order.  From there its an easy ride to targeting specific groups who are claimed to be the instigators - though they are not currently involved.  If it went on for long though, I imagine the armed forces would unravel over this issue....

Edited by and then, 28 January 2013 - 02:43 AM.

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#47    Stellar

Stellar

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,837 posts
  • Joined:27 Apr 2004
  • Gender:Male

  • The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

View Postand then, on 28 January 2013 - 02:42 AM, said:

Revolution is our birthright.  As to soldiers firing on civilians I can easily see it coming about - at least initially.  When the global economy crashes and the inner cities are burning and the streets look like LA post Rodney King, I can see uniformed troops firing (or firing back) at looters and rioters by direction of command authorities.  They will be under the impression they are restoring order.  From there its an easy ride to targeting specific groups who are claimed to be the instigators - though they are not currently involved.  If it went on for long though, I imagine the armed forces would unravel over this issue....

Revolution is not a right. It may at times ha e been a necessity, but I would never call it a right. If a small portion of the population decide that they don't like a certain decision, is it their "right" to take up arms and revolt?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#48    F3SS

F3SS

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,415 posts
  • Joined:11 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pittsburgh, Pa

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

View PostStellar, on 28 January 2013 - 02:50 AM, said:



Revolution is not a right. It may at times ha e been a necessity, but I would never call it a right. If a small portion of the population decide that they don't like a certain decision, is it their "right" to take up arms and revolt?
No one is talking about a small portion of population. The dissent is widespread and while nobody wants to take it that far you can be assured that it will be a large chunk of the population. A revolution requires the masses. Otherwise it won't be a revolution. Some may revolt but it takes more than some to spur a revolt into a successful revolution.
And you're correct. It's not a right. It is our duty as American citizens to abolish tyranny if the need arises. It is written within our founding documents. The constitution was written for US not the government. They never said the document will save us itself. It is upon us to uphold it if the elected choose to break their oath and not do the same.
Liberty must be paid for with the blood of patriots and tyrants from time to time~ Thomas Jefferson.. I think..
Liberty is not free and it is not God given though it is our God given right to pursue it.

Posted Image

#49    Stellar

Stellar

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,837 posts
  • Joined:27 Apr 2004
  • Gender:Male

  • The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:12 AM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 28 January 2013 - 03:10 AM, said:


No one is talking about a small portion of population. The dissent is widespread and while nobody wants to take it that far you can be assured that it will be a large chunk of the population. A revolution requires the masses. Otherwise it won't be a revolution. Some may revolt but it takes more than some to spur a revolt into a successful revolution.
And you're correct. It's not a right. It is our duty as American citizens to abolish tyranny if the need arises. It is written within our founding documents. The constitution was written for US not the government. They never said the document will save us itself. It is upon us to uphold it if the elected choose to break their oath and not do the same.
Liberty must be paid for with the blood of patriots and tyrants from time to time~ Thomas Jefferson.. I think..
Liberty is not free and it is not God given though it is our God given right to pursue it.
In regards to the gun issue, I know it's not a small portion. I was just explaining why I don't think revolution is a "right"

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#50    F3SS

F3SS

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,415 posts
  • Joined:11 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pittsburgh, Pa

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

Revolution for the sake of revolution is wrong and wouldn't happen anyways because no one of significance will support and join without good reason. Don't mistake an American revolution to only be supported by gun owners. Yes they'd be a huge part of it, whatever the ultimate reason, but not all gun owners would feel the cause and many non gun owners would and vice versa.

Posted Image

#51    Tiggs

Tiggs

    Relax. It's only me.

  • 9,089 posts
  • Joined:30 Jan 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Orange County, California

  • Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:27 AM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 28 January 2013 - 01:47 AM, said:

That's a pretty thorough destruction of character. I read the first 3 of eight pages then skimmed real quick. It was all bad. A shyster it seems. Maybe not though. But yea, probably. Only thing is that this particular Facebook comment seems out of his territory or M.O.. Unless there was something in there I didn't read that he's done this type of thing before. He seems to be all about the Ponzi scheme.

His Facebook page is fairly heavy on the anti-Obama conspiracies. However, as far as I know, this is his first visit to the Alex Jones show.

There's a possibility that the story he's relaying is true, but given the questions about his character and his obvious anti-Obama bias - I'd personally like to have it confirmed by a more reliable source.


"What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?" - Tiggs vs PA - Did Jesus Really exist? - The Formal Debate:
HERE
Posted Image


#52    F3SS

F3SS

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,415 posts
  • Joined:11 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pittsburgh, Pa

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

View PostTiggs, on 28 January 2013 - 03:27 AM, said:



His Facebook page is fairly heavy on the anti-Obama conspiracies. However, as far as I know, this is his first visit to the Alex Jones show.

There's a possibility that the story he's relaying is true, but given the questions about his character and his obvious anti-Obama bias - I'd personally like to have it confirmed by a more reliable source.
Yea, in that article you gave he definitely did a lot of name dropping without actually dropping any names. Seems to be a habit. Everything he's done is so grand and secretive, at least to him, that he can't even tell anyone who he is in cahoots with.
There is always the possibility but we'll never really know and I'm skeptical of him and the accused. Besides, people that know these kind of things never talk and when they do they talk to the same people that get abducted by aliens, figuratively speaking.

Posted Image

#53    Drayno

Drayno

    Reverend Dudemeister

  • Member
  • 3,682 posts
  • Joined:18 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

View PostStellar, on 28 January 2013 - 02:50 AM, said:

Revolution is not a right. It may at times ha e been a necessity, but I would never call it a right. If a small portion of the population decide that they don't like a certain decision, is it their "right" to take up arms and revolt?

Revolution is not a right, but rather a course of action. A last resort, if you will.

The ability to abolish government is granted by our preexisting rights; such as our right to own and operate a firearm, and our government has no right to take said rights away since they did not grant us said rights. Instead, the time to abolish a destructive government is when said government begins to take away rights that allow the citizenry to abolish said government; rights that exist in case the government begins to take away rights it is supposed to protect. Ironic, isn't it?

"One leader, one people, signifies one master and millions of slaves." - Camus

#54    F3SS

F3SS

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,415 posts
  • Joined:11 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pittsburgh, Pa

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:31 AM

View PostEonwe, on 28 January 2013 - 03:44 AM, said:



Revolution is not a right, but rather a course of action. A last resort, if you will.

The ability to abolish government is granted by our preexisting rights; such as our right to own and operate a firearm, and our government has no right to take said rights away since they did not grant us said rights. Instead, the time to abolish a destructive government is when said government begins to take away rights that allow the citizenry to abolish said government; rights that exist in case the government begins to take away rights it is supposed to protect. Ironic, isn't it?
I think the big question is does the revolt start when they begin or when they've taken them all? Right now there's a lot of talking and it's pretty fair to say that rights have been attacked and skewered for a long time so people must also be pretty patient. Look at countries that do revolt. It's always when things have hit rock bottom. Oppression, dictatorships, communism, governments openly killing citizens. So I think we've got a long way to go. Nobody wants to go there and most of all nobody wants to throw the first punch.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-, 28 January 2013 - 04:33 AM.

Posted Image

#55    Drayno

Drayno

    Reverend Dudemeister

  • Member
  • 3,682 posts
  • Joined:18 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:05 AM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 28 January 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

I think the big question is does the revolt start when they begin or when they've taken them all? Right now there's a lot of talking and it's pretty fair to say that rights have been attacked and skewered for a long time so people must also be pretty patient. Look at countries that do revolt. It's always when things have hit rock bottom. Oppression, dictatorships, communism, governments openly killing citizens. So I think we've got a long way to go. Nobody wants to go there and most of all nobody wants to throw the first punch.

I agree..  Not many people want to throw the first punch. Americans, although easily distracted, loving of instant gratification - are not necessarily evil. Maybe in their apathy they allow evil to exist.. But I do not believe they are intentionally malevolent. Revolt begins when the chains are tightened around the necks and arms of many. In what form, we must ask, would said chains appear in the 21st century? That's the riddle. Governments in this age have to be careful not to make the mistakes of the Totalitarian governments of the past; the people once were vigilant and educated after World War II - but not many people are knowledgeable on history these days. Thankfully, more and more people are learning history - and learning about what made this country, and the ideals that many in this country have died for. Are we slaved outright by the government if we try to revolt, or are we already slaves in debt? It's hard to say what constitutes as "enslaved" in a world where the government is in every aspect of our lives, omnipresent.

"One leader, one people, signifies one master and millions of slaves." - Camus

#56    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Humble Servent

  • Member
  • 10,830 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Parts Unknown

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

We have a president who has expressed the will to kill Americans with no due process from nearly the moment he was elected. So I have little doubt that what this man in the OP said is true.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#57    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Humble Servent

  • Member
  • 10,830 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Parts Unknown

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

View PostStellar, on 28 January 2013 - 02:50 AM, said:

Revolution is not a right. It may at times ha e been a necessity, but I would never call it a right. If a small portion of the population decide that they don't like a certain decision, is it their "right" to take up arms and revolt?

Depends. If thier constitutional rights are beig violated, and they have exausted every legal means to correct it, then yes.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#58    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

    Sarcastic Muppet..!

  • Member
  • 51,196 posts
  • Joined:01 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Ireland

  • "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

View PostTiggs, on 28 January 2013 - 03:27 AM, said:



There's a possibility that the story he's relaying is true, but given the questions about his character and his obvious anti-Obama bias - I'd personally like to have it confirmed by a more reliable source.

That to me is the only intelligent way to view this.. I too will believe it if and when it is confirmed by something a lot more reliable..

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#59    aztek

aztek

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 5,768 posts
  • Joined:12 Nov 2006

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

that is exactly what stalin did in late 30s, executed and sent to gulags thousands of military officers.
he was afraid of them turning against him, when he ordered millions to be picked up and sent away, and hundreds of thousands executed in  lubyanka basement, by nkvd.

there has been to many similarities between him and obama lately,.

Edited by aztek, 28 January 2013 - 04:37 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#60    Corp

Corp

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 6,951 posts
  • Joined:19 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ottawa

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

More pointless fearmongering and paranoia because people don't like who's currently in power. Throw it on the pile.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users