Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Hitler didnít kill himself in Berlin

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#16    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,931 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:57 PM

I wouldn't think the Russians would have let someone has high profile as Hitler just walk out of Berlin. Also doubt the other Germans would have kept quiet either since turning him over might have meant better treatment.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#17    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,707 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:58 PM

If he made it to Argentina, it wouldn't surprise me. We scooped up some of the nazi's top scientists, it isn't much of a stretch to think that Hitler ended up there.

#18    Blue Lizard

Blue Lizard

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 278 posts

• "Faith in a fact can help create the fact." - William James

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:51 PM

View Poststar energy, on 19 October 2011 - 02:40 PM, said:

He wouldn't take his own life.  He was a coward.

Eh, what? Your conclusion makes no sense.

Also, this is not news. I have seen plenty of documentaries about Hitler's life in Argentina. Some idiot researched this idea further or just stuck together all the information to get some money from it. If anything, I think UM is just publicizing someone's book, especially when the idea is already out on the internet for a long time.

That man, even though his actions are ridiculous, morally wrong, and completely insane, was a genius. As a tyrant and as a man who could manipulate the minds of millions, there is no one greater than him. Like someone said, it could be the drugs but I doubt that would answer all of it. This guy was brilliant and sought out every way of gaining power that he possibly could even through supernatural items or annexations. He studied his own actions in front of the mirror and only used motions that portrayed him as a strong and convincing leader. If anything he is a like a serial killer, i.e. brilliant but completely wrong about his ideas.

He might have been insane but as some people say, the bad people always think they are doing the right thing. Again, don't mistake this as me actually thinking what he did was right or thinking that he was a great leader. I definitely think he was cruel and did deserve to die, but all I am saying is that he was great at being cunning. To think that he killed himself, or that he would do anything like that, is completely not understanding his life and how clever he was as a dictator. Yes, any other man would kill himself but someone who has manipulated people's minds to a great extent, has no need to do that. It would be unlike him to kill himself.

Also, I agree with you in saying that he is like the devil. The devil might be wrong but is very convincing and a master of manipulation and deceiving.

Nevertheless, stop publicizing this guy's book as he is just trying to make money out of this.

Edited by Blue Lizard, 19 October 2011 - 05:53 PM.

#19    Mike 215

Mike 215

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:12 PM

The Russians cannot be trusted to tell the truth about any story, especially those concerning Hitler. The History Channel has covered the story. For the twenty years after the War the Russians claimed he escaped to the West. ILn 1965 they reversed themselves and said he died in the bunker. Then they said they burned his bones in 1970 and then recently they showed part of skull whith a bullet hole. They claimed it was his, buts when examined it turned out to be female.
  Here is an interesting story. I had a friend of mine who worked as a custom inspector at JFK airport in NYC who worked at night. Around 1995 he was getting bored with his job because very few flights came in at night.  So he decided to make an experiment. He typed Hitler's name into the passport control computer which was linked to the FBI computer. To his shock the following notice came up: Wanted for genocide and murder. Detain at airport and notify FBI if he attempts to enter the country. So my friend put the names of a few more high ranking Nazis who disappeared at the end of the war. Again, then same notice came up.
  My friend thought it was interestng and just forgot about his experiment. Af few hours later all hell broke out at the airport. Two FBI agents came to the airport and were very angry. They lines up all the airport personnel and demanded to know WHO LET HITLER AND HIS FRIENDS INTO THE COUNTRY LAST NIGHT?
  My friend was about to break out in laughter, but kept a straight face. Later his supervior told them not to play around with the comuputers.

So in in 1995 Hitler would have been 1906 years old. If you have any friends in law enforcement and have access to the computers, have them do this experiment and see what happens. If the FBI comes around and asked them why they did not arrest Hitler, they can say he was a homeless bum who said his name was Hitler and was not breaking any laws.

#20    Mike 215

Mike 215

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:12 PM

The Russians cannot be trusted to tell the truth about any story, especially those concerning Hitler. The History Channel has covered the story. For the twenty years after the War the Russians claimed he escaped to the West. ILn 1965 they reversed themselves and said he died in the bunker. Then they said they burned his bones in 1970 and then recently they showed part of skull whith a bullet hole. They claimed it was his, buts when examined it turned out to be female.
  Here is an interesting story. I had a friend of mine who worked as a custom inspector at JFK airport in NYC who worked at night. Around 1995 he was getting bored with his job because very few flights came in at night.  So he decided to make an experiment. He typed Hitler's name into the passport control computer which was linked to the FBI computer. To his shock the following notice came up: Wanted for genocide and murder. Detain at airport and notify FBI if he attempts to enter the country. So my friend put the names of a few more high ranking Nazis who disappeared at the end of the war. Again, then same notice came up.
  My friend thought it was interestng and just forgot about his experiment. Af few hours later all hell broke out at the airport. Two FBI agents came to the airport and were very angry. They lines up all the airport personnel and demanded to know WHO LET HITLER AND HIS FRIENDS INTO THE COUNTRY LAST NIGHT?
  My friend was about to break out in laughter, but kept a straight face. Later his supervior told them not to play around with the comuputers.

So in in 1995 Hitler would have been 1906 years old. If you have any friends in law enforcement and have access to the computers, have them do this experiment and see what happens. If the FBI comes around and asked them why they did not arrest Hitler, they can say he was a homeless bum who said his name was Hitler and was not breaking any laws.

#21    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,209 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:24 PM

View PostMike 215, on 19 October 2011 - 06:12 PM, said:

So in in 1995 Hitler would have been 1906 years old.

I think your math might be off a tad there...unless Hitler was also a vampire (ie, able to live for centuries).

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#22    Paracelse

Paracelse

Government Agent

• 4,074 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:41 PM

View PostLilly, on 19 October 2011 - 06:24 PM, said:

I think your math might be off a tad there...unless Hitler was also a vampire (ie, able to live for centuries).
Hitler died three times, once in Berlin in 1945, once in 1960 in whatever Argentina and then in 1962 according to the last book, so maybe he an Immortal.... where is my darn sword... geez what did I do with it :P

Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither Benjamin Franklin
République No.6
It's time for a sixth republic.

#23    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,209 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:44 PM

View PostParacelse, on 19 October 2011 - 06:41 PM, said:

...where is my darn sword... geez what did I do with it :P
I don't think a sword will do the trick...I think you have to "stake" them through the heart (a la Buffy style).  :yes:

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#24    Blue Lizard

Blue Lizard

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 278 posts

• "Faith in a fact can help create the fact." - William James

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:46 PM

View PostLilly, on 19 October 2011 - 06:44 PM, said:

I don't think a sword will do the trick...I think you have to "stake" them through the heart (a la Buffy style).  :yes:

Awesome for quoting buffy there.

#25    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:57 PM

View PostMike 215, on 19 October 2011 - 06:12 PM, said:

So in in 1995 Hitler would have been 1906 years old.

Posted Image

"Hey, Adolph, you hear thisa guy, he's talking about 1995!  That's 50 years from now, and he says we'd be 1900 years old then?  He musta be a dumma kraut lika you!"
"He..he..heee Benito!   You crack me up.  He's gotta be a dumma wopa lika you!"

If you have any friends in law enforcement and have access to the computers, have them do this experiment and see what happens. If the FBI comes around and asked them why they did not arrest Hitler, they can say he was a homeless bum who said his name was Hitler and was not breaking any laws.

Are you CRAYZEE!!!!!?????

You think law enforcement doesn't know all about this, and you think the Feds haven't alread....(gurgling sound in tghe background as I writhe around on the floor...) :ph34r:

Attention Mike 215, this is the Men in Black.  You are on the Internet speaking to highly classified national secrets.  We know where you are, of course, and your family, and your little dog Toto as well.  Be prepared to be assimilated.  Resistance is futile.

#26    ohio state buckeyes

ohio state buckeyes

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:59 PM

I can see the allies not being sure it was him but wanting to move on from the war.

#27    Farmer77

Farmer77

Psychic Spy

• 1,610 posts

• "Science has done its utmost to prevent whatever science has done" - Charles Fort

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:11 PM

It makes sense to me. It was the end of WW2 and the start of the cold war. The Nazi's were trying like hell to cut deals and the Americans were in a desperate race for German scientists and technologies, why wouldn't Eisenhower have made a deal for technologies that he believed would put the US in an advantage for the impending arms race?

I don't suffer from insanity, I rather enjoy it

#28    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,931 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:17 PM

Hitler was in Berlin, which was completely closed off by the Russians. The Americans couldn't have made a deal with him even if they wanted to. And it would have been a much larger benefit to capture Hitler and put him on trial. After all why make a deal with someone to get technology when you're currently in the process of beating the hell out of him and taking all his stuff anyway?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#29    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,579 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:21 PM

I have also heard this theory. A women working in a german hotel in Argintina claimed to see him after the war. He didn't have a mostashe and was under a false name obvisously, but the hotel staff and manager were aware that an important person was arriving. They were surprised to find that it was hitler. I believe that Israel actually sent spies to Argintina to try to find this guy, but the trail stopped in a town known for plastic surgery. Im sorry that i don't have all the details but it has been a while since i heard the story.

Also the skull with a bullet in it that the russians claimed was Hitlers turned out to be a female skull.

#30    Farmer77

Farmer77

Psychic Spy

• 1,610 posts

• "Science has done its utmost to prevent whatever science has done" - Charles Fort

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:27 PM

View PostCorp, on 19 October 2011 - 07:17 PM, said:

Hitler was in Berlin, which was completely closed off by the Russians. The Americans couldn't have made a deal with him even if they wanted to. And it would have been a much larger benefit to capture Hitler and put him on trial. After all why make a deal with someone to get technology when you're currently in the process of beating the hell out of him and taking all his stuff anyway?

That makes sense, but my thinking is A) The Americans weren't the only ones beating the hell out of him and they didn't want to take the chance of the RUsskies getting ahold of the tech. B ) Beating the hell out of a nation can have unintended consequences , such as beating the hell out of the very tech (and technicians)  you're trying to capture. C) Perhaps Hitler knew where something was that we didn't.

Not saying any of the above necessarily makes Hitler's escape true , just adds a little texture to the backdrop

Edited by bigtroutak, 19 October 2011 - 07:28 PM.

I don't suffer from insanity, I rather enjoy it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users