Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hollywood and Satanism...But...Eh...

ambelamba

So they say movers and shakers in HW worship Satan. But...to me it sounds like they are just as ridiculous as worshiping Spongebob on crack. Oh, wait he is already on crack. :D

I've seen some youtube videos claiming such things. And the comment sections make me crazy. Basically their logic is like this:

1. HW is evil.

2. They worship Satan.

3. So...Jesus is Lar...I mean, Lord. XD

To me, this is one massive jump of logic. And here's the thing. Assuming they worship the D-boy, are they really serious about their, ahem, religious conviction or are they just trolling with whoever hates them?

Oh, to add one more thing. I noticed that certain kind of conspiracy theories are well-related to rampant homophobia.

I think I speak for anybody reading this article when I say...What the frickle frackle? In all seriousness, I've never heard this before...It's hard to imagine that there are real people, with real convictions like this. Real people, who aren't joking. Really thinking this. For real.

I'm not one to hate on other peoples belief systems...But come on...really?

• Like 1

ROFL! Hollywood is Satanic! :devil: The media doesn't adhere completely to religious fundamentalist and outdated moralist beliefs of a few. And don't tell me the religious right never does these "evil/sinful/immoral" things. They need to get a life and examine their own beliefs to find what may be wrong or inaccurate in something. Admit it!

Well these are the same kind of people who accuse virtually all non-Christians and even some Christians of devil worship.

Edited by Rlyeh

So they say movers and shakers in HW worship Satan. But...to me it sounds like they are just as ridiculous as worshiping Spongebob on crack. Oh, wait he is already on crack. :D

I've seen some youtube videos claiming such things. And the comment sections make me crazy. Basically their logic is like this:

1. HW is evil.

2. They worship Satan.

3. So...Jesus is Lar...I mean, Lord. XD

To me, this is one massive jump of logic. And here's the thing. Assuming they worship the D-boy, are they really serious about their, ahem, religious conviction or are they just trolling with whoever hates them?

Your talking about Tom Cruise again right ? :tu::no:

• Like 1

Yeah, ridiculous notion. Just as ridiculous as claiming the industry in Hollywood is filled to the brim with pedophiles.. gays. People should get out more, get some fresh air, get a life.

All those (ex-) artists speaking of these phenomena should be treated accordingly, theyre probably just seeking attention after their careers took a steep nosedive. Crazy Christians.

Yeah, ridiculous notion. Just as ridiculous as claiming the industry in Hollywood is filled to the brim with pedophiles.. gays. People should get out more, get some fresh air, get a life.

Kind of like Christianity and Islam?

Kind of like Christianity and Islam?

Well no, it has been 'proven' to be somewhat of a structural phenomenon in case of the RCC. This isnt the case in regards to HW. Anyone that claims otherwise should cut down on the youtube vdo's.

Well no, it has been 'proven' to be somewhat of a structural phenomenon in case of the RCC. This isnt the case in regards to HW. Anyone that claims otherwise should cut down on the youtube vdo's.

Maybe you should get your information from somewhere other than youtube.

http://www.anglican....full report.pdf

http://iranian.com/m...an-society.html

http://www.theguardi...abuse-pederasty

Can we conclude Christianity and Islam are Satanic, or you just going to continue your special pleading game?

Edited by Rlyeh

Now you are equating mistreatment of women and pedophelia with Satanism? Damn.. you're all over the place.

Now you are equating mistreatment of women and pedophelia with Satanism? Damn.. you're all over the place.

Wait... are you saying you didn't read the OP? Crap.. maybe you should've done that before bringing up pedophilia and homosexuality in a thread about Hollywood and Satanism. I mean that would've been the logical thing to do. Edited by Rlyeh

Your talking about Tom Cruise again right ? :tu::no:

I can't wait for the new Scientology documentary.

• Like 1

DONTEATUS, actually I got that from youtube videos about 'the dark side of Hip Hop industry'. And the comment section was full of Pro-Jesus, anti-Gay comments.

DONTEATUS, actually I got that from youtube videos about 'the dark side of Hip Hop industry'. And the comment section was full of Pro-Jesus, anti-Gay comments.

Indeed Its a potion taken with Lots of Gin & Tonic Limes to make it Healthy,Some B,B,Q, to Boot and then Sit down in a dimly lit room,some people to toss ideas back and fourth.And Put your mind at ease !