Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A New Religion

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61    The Nameless One

The Nameless One

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

• (\ /)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Frank The Rabbit: 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds. That is when the world will end.

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:53 AM

A new religion? Sweet! Does it come prepackaged with maps to heaven, hell and all the zen worlds? :P Were off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz

One night I ventured to my wooden rocking chair right outside my back porch, and I looked to the sky in the break of twilight, staring into the dark mirror of space, filled with sands of star dust, colossal supernovas and red giants, strings of wormholes and distant planets beyond my grasp. A place where tiny enigmatic hidden black holes tear through the fabric of space and time which, who knows; may lead into other dimensions and perhaps alternate realities. And as I look up at this heavens mirror which my hands can only reach so far through this looking glass, I felt an odd sensation of something looking back staring into my own eyes, staring into a whole other universe of which I new nothing about until I saw my reflection within it, and in that moment I then knew that the key which open the portal doors to parallel worlds was myself.    "The Eyes of the Universe, Chris Landrum"

#62    alibongo

alibongo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:56 AM

First thing, willowdreans, get rid of that little ant ****.It is distracting.Then lets pm to firm up the fundamentals.

#63    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:56 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 13 July 2013 - 04:21 AM, said:

This theme has passed the sublime and is well into the ridiculous

AHA A new religion inspiration....The grumpytologists ..Every person showing humour, having fun or feeling happy is an abomination ..How dare any one show signs of fun, laughter and sit laughing , you are plain ridiculous.. .Don't you know that smiling can cause your face to crack? <_<

What is banned and an abomination....  Chocolate  ( I hear it releases the happy hormones * shudders * ) comedy, laughter, fun, merrimint, cheering, smiling, joy, jokes, excitement, humour, giggles, beer ( it can create happy drunks )  and ....lols.

You lot should know by now that fun and laughter is not the best medicine, whoever came up with that nonsense was deceiving you...you foools,....It's high time you all sat high on the pretentious pedestal of shaming others, look down on them all, and remind them how ridiculous they all are... Remember, sadness, anger, and grumpyness is good for the soul..Heaven help anyone who dares to tell me to lighten up and chillax..I should have you all reported and deported out of here..grrrrrr. :angry:  

I'm joking Frank, I couldn't imagine anyone being so grumpy and serious non stop every day of their lives, it wouldn't be healthy...So, try it, show us a smile, and a sign that you do have a personality underneath that dry exterior lol...I kid :P ....Ohhhh boy !!

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 13 July 2013 - 09:58 AM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#64    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:31 AM

View PostDarkwind, on 13 July 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

If she does what my cat does when finishes her supper I have nothing to fear. zzzzzzzzz

It depends on the weather.. If it's cold outside, she will curl up on your lap and zzzzzzzzz...Recently it's been too hot, she prefers to roam outside at night with her brother..

View PostArbenol68, on 13 July 2013 - 02:09 AM, said:

Now, this is the kind of religious intolerance I have no time for. It employs the either / or fallacy, and is responsible for some of the worst atrocities in the history of the human race.

There's no theological justification to proclaim that bacon and chocolate cannot co-exist. For example, chocolate everyday - bacon butties on a friday. Works for me.

However, whomsoever would consume bacon and chocolate simultaneously is clearly in league with The Dark One. Crucifixion's too good for them.

:devil:

lol @ bacon on a Friday.... You have to remember our biggest celebration - Easter, the time to eat all chocolate idols, chocolate bunnys galore..

View Postalibongo, on 13 July 2013 - 03:18 AM, said:

Now THAT is what I need! Let us kill each other to demonstrate who is the most tolerant and loving! Of course, we do not need to actually do it, but we can demonstrate our kindness by threatening hostility and retribution! There  are some cracking ideas (or should I say, crackling ideas) around!

Jokes aside... When we look at how the world truly is... The cults and religions that are seen as brutal and negative by many, ironically these cults seem to lay the bigger impact on the world than the good...  They say good trumps evil, but reality is, the most negative of all will be the one to leave a bigger impact....  More people these days tend to be in favour of defending the most brutal, and slam the good.... Fear is the key, and if it can strike fear to a point where you fear speaking out against it, then it truly does trump others.

#65    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,392 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:19 PM

Thank you but worshiping cats is funny enough for me.

#66    willowdreams

willowdreams

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

• Never let the facts get in the way of the truth- heard during an episode of 'Lie to Me' by Dr. Cal Lightman

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:27 PM

View Postalibongo, on 13 July 2013 - 04:56 AM, said:

First thing, willowdreans, get rid of that little ant ****.It is distracting.Then lets pm to firm up the fundamentals.

My bug Esma, stays *nods sagely*.. *grins* Esma is a sneaky lil one and can spy on what others are saying..

Posted Image

#67    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 13 July 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

Thank you but worshiping cats is funny enough for me.

Who worships cats?........

#68    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,340 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:40 PM

View PostThe Nameless One, on 13 July 2013 - 04:53 AM, said:

A new religion? Sweet! Does it come prepackaged with maps to heaven, hell and all the zen worlds? :P Were off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz

No no no no no. I't the Lizard of Oz, that's what makes it new.

#69    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

View PostBeany, on 13 July 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

No no no no no. I't the Lizard of Oz, that's what makes it new.

Hey stall the ball...I like that.. If Hollywood made a name movie  ( Like a parody ) naming it - The Lizard of Oz, I would watch it..

#70    alibongo

alibongo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:46 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 13 July 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

Hey stall the ball...I like that.. If Hollywood made a name movie  ( Like a parody ) naming it - The Lizard of Oz, I would watch it..
You have liked some of my posts, but I am sorry to say you may be surprised how harsh I can be. I am growing tired of frivolity, as my god is a jealous god, as he is the only god.We will soon be doing some smiting, so the bacon vs. chocolatiers had better decide which side of the fence they are on. Once we have decided which is best, bacon or chocolate, we will start some mighty smiting, as one or the other is an abomination in the sight of my lord. And this side- tracking with regard to domestic pets, it means nothing, once we have decided on pigs vs. choc, we will decide on cats vs. dogs.

Edited by alibongo, 15 July 2013 - 01:50 AM.

#71    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:20 PM

View Postalibongo, on 15 July 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

You have liked some of my posts, but I am sorry to say you may be surprised how harsh I can be.
As of today, no..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users