Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

True Ghost Stories

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    insecurity

insecurity

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 111 posts

• I will show you fear in a handful of dust. - T. S. Eliot - The Waste Lands

Posted 10 December 2004 - 12:53 PM

Everyone share their own tru and personally experienced stories about ghosts.....

A few years ago I had the most bizarre experience. It was very close to christmas and I was home alone watching some family christmas movie when I started to here banging coming from the other end of the house. I thought it may have been my cat but then relised she was sitting near me. I started to freak out a little as I was only 14 so I grabbed a knife from the kitchen (I know, total horror movie scene) and walked down to the laundry where the noise was coming from. The door was open and the noise was coming from behind it. I stepped into the laundry and swung the door back to look behind it and a clothes drying rack fell from the celing and on to my head. It didnt particularly hurt but it was seriously weird. It was just up in mid air not hang on anything. But wait there is more about 2 months later I was sitting in my bedroom with a friend. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my hair and left my friend in my room with my cat on her lap. I was in there just a moment when I hear this incredibly loud 'bang crash' which sounded like it came from my bedroom so i yelled out to my friend and asked her what the hell she was doing she yelled back that she thought that was me. I walked back into my bedroom and felt a very eerie vibe come over me. The cat was no longer on my friends lap but staring intently over at the corner of my room, i looked over and noticed one of my many porcelain dolls had been turned around to face the wall (and i can swear that it was not like it before) and one doll had 'fallen' off the shelf. I walked back and place them back in position and asked my friend if it was her she said no and appeared to be as confused and freaked out as me. She soon left my house because it was too creepy so i was stuck in the house by myself, I owned 4 cats at that stage and all 4 were in the lounge with me, I had the strange eerie sensation happening and my cats were all growling and slinking along the grond with there eyes darting everywhere like they were following something. I freaked the f*** out and grabbed a cat and ran out of the house and sat on my driveway bawling my eyes out. And no it doesnt end there, sometimes I'll be sitting in the study or in the lounge room and my mum will come in and put her had on my shoulder and I'll turn around to speak to her but no one will be there but the hand is still there. I'm not scared anymore I'm just interested and baffled as to why my house, my town has no history and my house was built for us on new blocks. Other stuff has happened just ask if you wish to hear more!! grin2.gif

Posted Image

#2    werid_girl16

werid_girl16

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 07:01 PM

Intereting stories..did happened to me. like your.. grin2.gif  are you scare that?

*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details.

#3    Medusa

Medusa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• Alien Abductee

Posted 11 December 2004 - 10:40 PM

I've had a few experiences but here's a strange one, along with an explanation.... or is it?

About 15 years ago, I was a senior in high school and taking Drivers Ed. One day, we drove to Athens State College because the instructor had an errand to run or something. We (3 other folks in the class and myself) went into the auditorium. We were talking and being a little loud when we walked into the foyer/lobby area and heard a female singing. It stopped just after we got quiet, but it all of us obviously heard it. We thought there must be a class going on. The instructor was doing his thing so the rest of us decided to explore. There was no one else in the entire 3-story building. On the way back to school, the instructor told us about a legend of a lady - some famous opera singer - who performed there in the early 1900s and died in a carriage wreck later that night. We figured he was just messing with us but I've since found out that it's a pretty famous legend. Before posting this, I found this:

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/l...27/ghosts.shtml

It tells the legend and debunks it - partially. It says that the lady the legend is supposedly attributed to never performed there. HOWEVER, it does say that a famous opera singer did perform there.

Two of the people that experienced this with me is my cousin and a good friend. I've asked both of them if they remember it, they do, and they're recolletion is exactly the same as mine.

There's probably a logical explanation but I like to think of it as one of my coolest paranormal experiences.

"Alcohol: The cause of, and solution to, all life's problems." - Homer Simpson

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users