Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Bigfoot 2013 footage


  • Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,035 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:47 AM

View PostDragonwind, on 24 July 2013 - 04:28 AM, said:

I still feel like no one has made a better video than the Patterson film...and that was in the late 60's!


Michigan Dogman......" The Gable Film "

Would still be debated today if the guy did not come out......

That was the best hoax crypto video..... :tu:




Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#47    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

    BugWhisperer

  • Member
  • 4,693 posts
  • Joined:06 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tejas

  • "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:30 AM

View PostSakari, on 24 July 2013 - 04:47 AM, said:

Michigan Dogman......" The Gable Film "

Would still be debated today if the guy did not come out......

That was the best hoax crypto video..... :tu:


Definitely agree! They argue over whether a human can walk like Patty, yet it is the movement of the Gable film creature I thought as convincingly impossible for a human--in that position and at that speed...
Isn't there longer video of it? It seemed briefer in this one, though original, than I remember?

Edited by QuiteContrary, 24 July 2013 - 05:31 AM.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#48    Realm

Realm

    Member

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Joined:29 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere in our spiral galaxy

  • "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
    Albert Einstein

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:50 AM

At the start of the video he appears to be filming an animal in the grass, then quickly pans the camera to the "bigfoot". To me it appears as if the
animal is in full stride even though it never moves, leaving me to believe it is stuffed, which leaves me no recourse but to claim it's fake. It looks like
a small fox, squirrel, rodent or whatever the hell it is.


#49    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,035 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:06 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 24 July 2013 - 05:30 AM, said:

Definitely agree! They argue over whether a human can walk like Patty, yet it is the movement of the Gable film creature I thought as convincingly impossible for a human--in that position and at that speed...
Isn't there longer video of it? It seemed briefer in this one, though original, than I remember?


There were two separate videos....He made a second to " enhance " the first one if I remember right....Been a while.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#50    Oakum

Oakum

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Joined:07 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ottawa,Ontario

  • The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:13 PM

I did not read all the post on this thread, however I could not help but notice that no one on this board mentioned the "sound" coming off  this guy's running footsteps in the forest? Listen to it  again and tell me if those running footsteps don't sound like he is running on pavement or some very hard surface to allow his shoes to clap like that. For in the real world you would not hear any of this, but a deep thumping sound along with breaking twigs and scattered duff about. Therefore, by this fact, the video is a big fat fake!

Posted Image

#51    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

    BugWhisperer

  • Member
  • 4,693 posts
  • Joined:06 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tejas

  • "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:35 AM

View PostOakum, on 25 July 2013 - 11:13 PM, said:

I did not read all the post on this thread, however I could not help but notice that no one on this board mentioned the "sound" coming off  this guy's running footsteps in the forest? Listen to it  again and tell me if those running footsteps don't sound like he is running on pavement or some very hard surface to allow his shoes to clap like that. For in the real world you would not hear any of this, but a deep thumping sound along with breaking twigs and scattered duff about. Therefore, by this fact, the video is a big fat fake!

Idk, I see pavement (the road) and I hear his shoes on the pavement and also the camera making noise as he runs. I then also hear rustling and twigs breaking under his feet when he enters into the woods.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users