Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 5 votes

Oera Linda Book and the Great Flood [Part 2]


  • Please log in to reply
5884 replies to this topic

#2701    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,110 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

View PostKnul, on 09 March 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

.. to the lowlands is the flat area where the Frisian dwelled in the Punjabi before they left for Frisia. This was not the Frisian Aldland.

I know....

They believe that they are pure children of Finda, and that Finda was born in the Himmellaia mountains, whence she went with her children to the lowlands.

So Aldland, the homeland of the Finda, was near the Himalaya.


#2702    Knul

Knul

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • Joined:08 May 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Netherlands

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 09 March 2013 - 04:52 PM, said:

I know....

They believe that they are pure children of Finda, and that Finda was born in the Himmellaia mountains, whence she went with her children to the lowlands.

So Aldland, the homeland of the Finda, was near the Himalaya.

Where do you read that the homeland of Finda is called Aldland ?


#2703    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,110 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:05 PM

View PostKnul, on 09 March 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

Where do you read that the homeland of Finda is called Aldland ?

Where else but in the OLB?

In early times almost all the Finda lived together in their native land, which was called Aldland, and is now submerged. They were thus far away, and therefore we had no need for wars. When they were driven hitherwards, and appeared as robbers, then arose the necessity of defending ourselves, and we had armies, kings, and wars.

In êra tyda hêmadon Findas folk mêst algadur invr hjara moders baerta-lând, mit nôma ald-lând that nw vnder-ne sê lêith.


In Dutch-ish:

In eerdere tijden woonde Finda's volk meest altegader in haar moeder's (ge)boorte-land, met name Ald-Land dat nu onderne zee ligt.

.

Edited by Abramelin, 09 March 2013 - 05:24 PM.


#2704    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,655 posts
  • Joined:23 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Australia

  • I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. ~ Einstein

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 09 March 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

What we all should do is look at OLD maps of the Netherlands.

Maybe some Dutch city was once named very similar to "Aken".

I did, but I haven't found anything yet.

But I DID find BUDA, or "Beda", or Bitburg/Büdesheim, using these old maps.

Büdesheim... Buda's Heim.

I still don't know why Aachen isn't right for you. It fits fine. It says old citadel, the town is old and well known as being old and would have been there and is in the way back to the lowlands, which I explained as being a gauge citadel, not passing next to it.

But I do think your find of Beda is in the right spot, the high fens - now Munster, I see is kinda near the Thuringa Wald.

But Munster or any form of it is NOT on the old map you showed. It says FRANKS, but nothing is between the Rhine and the Eems, as it should be. A Frankish stronghold called Mimigernaford existed - but nothing seems to be on the map at all. That's in your favour Abe.

Funny enough, right near it, it says Marsen and there is mountains. (Not that I think they are the Marsaten spoken of by Apollonia).

Edited by The Puzzler, 09 March 2013 - 05:36 PM.

In an mmm bop it's gone...

#2705    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,110 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:20 PM

View PostThe Puzzler, on 09 March 2013 - 05:15 PM, said:

I still don't know why Aachen isn't right for you. It fits fine. It says old citadel, the town is old and well known as being old and would have been there and is in the way back to the lowlands, which I explained as being a gauge citadel, not passing next to it.

But I do think your find of Beda is in the right spot, the high fens - now Munster, I see is kinda near the Thuringa Wald.

And I am thinking that if not anything better shows up (by searching old maps), the German Aken is the OLB Aken.

But Aken is not anywhere near some delta. That is my problem.


#2706    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,655 posts
  • Joined:23 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Australia

  • I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. ~ Einstein

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 09 March 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

And I am thinking that if not anything better shows up (by searching old maps), the German Aken is the OLB Aken.

But Aken is not anywhere near some delta. That is my problem.
But you do pass about it on the way to the Rhine delta from above the Rhine.

You've probably seen all these maps but I'll link anyway for anyone interested like us, it's now 4am, thanks to the maps and I must sleep, goodnight all.

http://www.oldmapsbo...any.htm#germany

This also has a palaeogeographic mapping of the Netherlands from 5500BC.
http://commons.wikim...the_Netherlands

Edited by The Puzzler, 09 March 2013 - 06:17 PM.

In an mmm bop it's gone...

#2707    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,110 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 09 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

View PostThe Puzzler, on 09 March 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

But you do pass about it on the way to the Rhine delta from above the Rhine.

You've probably seen all these maps but I'll link anyway for anyone interested like us, it's now 4am, thanks to the maps and I must sleep, goodnight all.

http://www.oldmapsbo...any.htm#germany

This also has a palaeogeographic mapping of the Netherlands from 5500BC.
http://commons.wikim...the_Netherlands

The - my - problem is: you DON'T pass it anyway near.

Goodnight, Puzz.

Sleep well.


#2708    Knul

Knul

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • Joined:08 May 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Netherlands

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 09 March 2013 - 04:52 PM, said:

I know....

They believe that they are pure children of Finda, and that Finda was born in the Himmellaia mountains, whence she went with her children to the lowlands.

So Aldland, the homeland of the Finda, was near the Himalaya.

Once again: Aldland, the homeland of the Finda's, was near the Himalaya and this Aldland is now under the sea. Please tell me,where the lowlands are: Punjabi or Frisia or Finland ?

Edited by Knul, 09 March 2013 - 10:20 PM.


#2709    Knul

Knul

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • Joined:08 May 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Netherlands

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

View PostThe Puzzler, on 09 March 2013 - 05:15 PM, said:

I still don't know why Aachen isn't right for you. It fits fine. It says old citadel, the town is old and well known as being old and would have been there and is in the way back to the lowlands, which I explained as being a gauge citadel, not passing next to it.

But I do think your find of Beda is in the right spot, the high fens - now Munster, I see is kinda near the Thuringa Wald.

But Munster or any form of it is NOT on the old map you showed. It says FRANKS, but nothing is between the Rhine and the Eems, as it should be. A Frankish stronghold called Mimigernaford existed - but nothing seems to be on the map at all. That's in your favour Abe.

Funny enough, right near it, it says Marsen and there is mountains. (Not that I think they are the Marsaten spoken of by Apollonia).

Aken has no connection with the Fly river nor the Flevo lake, from where the Fly river jumps into the North Sea. It is just too far away from the Frisian homeland. I think Abrahamelins  Ocken-burg is a better  choice.


#2710    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,110 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:45 PM

View PostKnul, on 09 March 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

Once again: Aldland, the homeland of the Finda's, was near the Himalaya and this Aldland is now under the sea. Please tell me,where the lowlands are: Punjabi or Frisia or Finland ?

Punjab.

You are focusing in the wrong direction.

The Pamir plateau was supposed to be flooded, and it was supposed to be Eden.

But the writers of the OLB didn't like "everything coming from the Jewish Bible", or better the Old Testament, so instead they made it the home of their enemies.

Then there are the OLB Gola, who were nothing but Jewish priests, really, and the 'enemies' of the Fryans..

Don't you get the picture by now?

.

Edited by Abramelin, 09 March 2013 - 10:56 PM.


#2711    Knul

Knul

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • Joined:08 May 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Netherlands

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 09 March 2013 - 10:45 PM, said:

Punjab.

You are focusing in the wrong direction.

The Pamir plateau was supposed to be flooded, and it was supposed to be Eden.

But the writers of the OLB didn't like "everything coming from the Jewish Bible", or better the Old Testament, so instead they made it the home of their enemies.

Then there are the OLB Gola, who were nothing but Jewish priests, really, and the 'enemies' of the Fryans..

Don't you get the picture by now?

.

Even the date of the submersion of Aldland has been derived from the Bible. As you remember the OLB has been written by Halbertsma, who was a Baptist minister in Deventer. Just the Roman catholics have bed reputation in the OLB.

Edited by Knul, 09 March 2013 - 11:07 PM.


#2712    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,110 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:07 PM

View PostKnul, on 09 March 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

Even the date of the submersion of Aldland has been derived from the Bible. As you remember the OLB has been written by Halbertsma, who was a Baptist minister in Deventer.

Let's stay with Halbertsma as just a suspect. We don't know for sure he wrote the OLB.

But someone, whoever it was, was getting tired of people claiming descendance from one of the 12 Tribes of Israel, as was popular for ages.

So he/they turned things around, like I have said dozens of times, to make his/their own history, Frisian history, look more glorious.

,

Edited by Abramelin, 09 March 2013 - 11:11 PM.


#2713    Knul

Knul

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • Joined:08 May 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Netherlands

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 09 March 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

Let's stay with Halbertsma as just a suspect. We don't know for sure he wrote the OLB.

But someone, whoever it was, was getting tired of people claiming descendance from one of the 12 Tribes of Israel.

So he/they turned things around, like I have said dozens of times, to make his/their own history look more glorious.

,

He described a Frisian civilisation in pre-christian times, but took all characteristics from 19th c. protestant religion to equal the mission of the Frisians like the mission of the Jewish people.Halbertsma is not just a suspect, but the main and only suspect.

Edited by Knul, 09 March 2013 - 11:18 PM.


#2714    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,110 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:13 PM

View PostKnul, on 09 March 2013 - 11:12 PM, said:

He described a Frisian civilisation in pre-christian times, but took all characteristics from 19th c. protestant religion to equal the mission of the Frisians like the mission of the Jewish people.

There you go!


#2715    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,110 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:17 PM

I think Goffe Jensma was right after all: it is about religion.

And I would like to add: racism.

Just read about what the Fryans thought about the Lydians and the Finda, the Africans and the Asians.

The Fryans thought they were the Übermensch, the superior people.

Why you think the Nazis loved this book so much?

,

Edited by Abramelin, 09 March 2013 - 11:20 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users