Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Utah Sighting of Bigfoot in Payson Canyon

DieChecker

It certainly matches the bigfoot stereotype. Hidden behind trees and bushes. Walks upright, but appears to be completely covered in dark hair.

I'm not sure what that is supposed to be on the head, when it passes between trees. I thought at first it was the face, but it almost looks like headphones or part of a hat. If that's the face, then it very much looks like a mask, and not a face... to me.

post-26883-0-20183900-1455964232_thumb.j

• Like 1

Behind-the-trees-Squatch.....

Only slightly better then Blurry-blob-Squatch.

• Like 1

What always bothers me about these videos is they always just seem to catch a squatch while it's strolling through the woods. If this was a real animal there is no possible way you would catch it on a casual walk because it would know you were there way before you knew it was there. I would be more convinced if they caught a Sasquatch like sort of evading a person in the woods, hiding behind a tree, squatting, etc etc.

Edited by Rinna
  • Like 1

funny ...filming how the water flows for a second or two ...then ... uh a squatch ... :unsure2::w00t:

if i would see something like this in the woods i'd either get a heart attack or drop everything and run

or worse ... poop in my Pants :blush::yes:

• Like 2

Looks to me like a man in costume. I paused each frame while viewing the video. The stride seems not right to me.

That's how it appears to me as well

I thought at first it was the face, but it almost looks like headphones or part of a hat. If that's the face, then it very much looks like a mask, and not a face... to me.

It also looks to me, it may have had headphones on "Beats by dre?" :yes:

Kidding aside. It actually does look like a face mask, and someone wearing a decent gorilla suit.

The walking style also gives it away a little, as it was almost like a human being walk. But, having said that, do we really know how bigfoot actually walks?, if it does exist.

Edited by Hudds
  • Like 1

To me the vid speaks of two 17 / 18 year old buddies - who were larking about.

It's called a 'prank'....unfortunately their poor brains are still growing.

• Like 1

Well, he is filming a noisy stream so he couldn't have heard "bigfoot" walking to his right, at least I wouldn't think so. Then he turns the camera right, to where maybe his eye caught motion in periphial vision. The suspicious thing to me is the camera was facing downward, and the creature was to his right and upward, more than periphial range just by watching video over and over. Seems staged.

Looks to me like a man in costume. I paused each frame while viewing the video. The stride seems not right to me.

There is one point where it looks to me like he is going to fall down and he bends both knees.

Dang, those suits are heavy. :whistle: :whistle:

• Like 1

funny ...filming how the water flows for a second or two ...then ... uh a squatch ... :unsure2::w00t:

if i would see something like this in the woods i'd either get a heart attack or drop everything and run

or worse ... poop in my Pants :blush::yes:

Yup. That's my impression, too. Contrived.

• 1 month later...

Notice how the picture quality gets blurry every time the supposed Bigfoot is in frame? Everything else is crystal clear.

Must be bigfoot, alien or a ghost! Only known causes for blurry images.

Unless this is all fake? But, who would do that?