Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kinesis

ShadeyFox

Here We Can Talk about your beliefs in what kinesis are real and which are not.

I know of:

Pyrokinesis

electrokinesis

telekinesis

photokinesis

gyrokinesis

chronokinesis

cyrokinesis

aerokinesis

magnokinesis

geokinesis

hydrokinesis

biokinesis

audiokinesis

atmokinesis

electrokinesis

vitakinesis

Feel free to add others i may have forgot by posting them here in the topic!

B)

I know of:

Pyrokinesis

electrokinesis

telekinesis

photokinesis

gyrokinesis

chronokinesis

cyrokinesis

aerokinesis

magnokinesis

geokinesis

hydrokinesis

biokinesis

audiokinesis

atmokinesis

electrokinesis

vitakinesis

B)

I ve tried everyone of them but they dident work for me but I still belive in them though :P (dont know why just have the feeling)

I ve tried everyone of them but they dident work for me but I still belive in them though :P (dont know why just have the feeling)

I believe in them too. I'm currently learning electrokinesis. but keep trying im sure you'll get it one way or another! :tu:

I believe in them too. I'm currently learning electrokinesis. but keep trying im sure you'll get it one way or another! :tu:

nah been trying alot I stopped trying a while ago though sometimes I try it again but doesent get anywhere :P

Electrokinesis is awesome. I'm trying to master it myself actually. I'm seeing some sparks but not that much advance.

Any tips?

:innocent: Chosen_One :innocent:

• 1 month later...

nah been trying alot I stopped trying a while ago though sometimes I try it again but doesent get anywhere tongue.gif

Everything takes a little time and alot of patience and hard work.

No surprise you get nowhere

Care to abbreviate a little more?

For those saying you're learning or training Electrokinesis. May I know what you did there? I'm curious.

Thx in advance

Electrokinesis is awesome. I'm trying to master it myself actually. I'm seeing some sparks but not that much advance.

Any tips?

:innocent: Chosen_One :innocent:

And your YouTube link please?

• Like 1

What I would like to know is how people would to explain the energetics involved. Any of these things would require a massive calorie intake and should be like running a marathon in terms of exercise.

• 6 months later...

When I was younger, I was skilled in aerokinesis, I whipped up a sandstorm on a field on my school ground, I was amazed, I moved on to telekinesis and showed strength in it as well, but when I showed a family member, she said never to do it again, and that people shouldn't do that, I recently got them back after a year of training, but they're not nearly as strong as they used to be, and it frightens me because I'm starting to lose it again because said family member caught me doing it again, I was yelled at, and my abilities were almost completely negated, I've had to start over....again, and this time, it's much more difficult.

I even got levitation once, but lost it....under the same pretense as the rest.

it saddens me still.

This is why I'm devoting myself to help others along, so they could do it, hopefully having that be enough to reawaken my power

Edited by CelestialStar

As a parapsychologist I believe that psychokinesis is a genuine phenomena, but pratically insignificant in the real world. I think of psychokinesis as the ability to mentally influence an object or a physical process. However, PK may be extremely tiny. I don't know about other kinesis existing though, especially macro-pk where you can move/levitate an object using nothing but mind power.

• Like 1

All those other "kinesis" terms are fluff, and one reason why people don't take you guys too seriously. Every one of these "kinesis" terms falls under one, real "kinesis": psychokinesis (obviously). You can pretty much move whatever you feel like moving with practice, attention, concentration, and making your intent clear. However, while it is vital to learn all of these, practice certainly is the key factor... at first. I believe if you wish to actually 'master' whatever it is you're controlling, you must learn to 'become one' with whatever you're moving, and this takes practice... Also, as cheesy as I know all of this sounds, it is true, at least from what I have experienced.

• 2 weeks later...

There's also others without -KINESIS

1. Telepathy - receiving thoughts of others

2. Aura sight- seeing colors energy field around a person/object/animal, feeling energy around an object

3. Empathy - receiving emotions of others

4. Dowsing- Ability to locate objects/people

5.Premonition- Seeing future events before they happen

6. Psychometry- Obtaining information from person or object

Edited by Chanel-

To those trying to learn electrokinesis, visualization helps a lot so I would recommend practicing and becoming very skilled in your visualization before moving on to actually working with electricity. I would like to warn however that IMO it can be very difficult to keep in control of, at least for me (I have a natural sensitivity with electricity- energy in general, actually, others of which I get along with much more than electricity- so the only reason i do exercises is to try and keep it in check and on the rare occasion experiment).

I won't go into any more detail here lest I sound like a lunatic for the second time on this site, but if anyone is interested in further information feel free to message me . :yes:

I know of:

Pyrokinesis

electrokinesis

telekinesis

photokinesis

gyrokinesis

chronokinesis

cyrokinesis

aerokinesis

magnokinesis

geokinesis

hydrokinesis

biokinesis

audiokinesis

atmokinesis

electrokinesis

vitakinesis

B)

I have had some great success with some of these in lucid dreams. To bad I can't really do it in the real world. That would be awesome. Move over xmen.

Of course I might be a villin. In one of my dreams I prounanced with a loud speaker like projection that I was the ruler of the world ( I thought it funny at the time....)

Edited by Seeker79