Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Movies That Are So Bad, They're Good

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#16    Lady Shade

Lady Shade

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• A baby's laughter is one of the most beautiful sounds you will ever hear.
    Unless it's 3am and your home alone and you don't have a baby.

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:19 PM

View PostBracket, on 22 February 2011 - 10:05 PM, said:

How does it not make sense? It's about a monster attacking New York City.  :rolleyes:
Lol idk. I think it was the cam view that did it. I liked it tho, did make me a little sea sick at times lol. But I also liked Diary of the Dead and blair witch project and both do the cam thing.

Posted Image
Be who you want to be, not what others want to see!

#17    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

• I'm the fourth wise monkey.

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:21 PM

View PostLady Shade, on 22 February 2011 - 10:19 PM, said:

Lol idk. I think it was the cam view that did it. I liked it tho, did make me a little sea sick at times lol. But I also liked Diary of the Dead and blair witch project and both do the cam thing.

Yes, i liked Diary of the Dead too. Alot of people didn't. Blair Witch was just ok.

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#18    Rocketgirl

Rocketgirl

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

• "I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
    -Rocketgirl

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:22 PM

Jennifer's body the unrated version is lame in my opinion. I've seen that movie about fifty times, I can't help from watching it. Megan Fox is so hot.

"I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
-Rocketgirl

"Try to change the world for the better, if you fail keep trying. Always aim for that impact of change in a positive way."
-Rocketgirl

#19    Roddy

Roddy

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

• The Truth is out there.

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:22 PM

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. Although I thought Don Johnson and Mickey Rourke worked well together.

#20    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:25 PM

View PostRoddy, on 22 February 2011 - 10:22 PM, said:

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. Although I thought Don Johnson and Mickey Rourke worked well together.

Haha, my friend introduced me to that little gem a couple months ago. It was........ interesting.

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#21    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:25 PM

View PostRocketgirl, on 22 February 2011 - 10:22 PM, said:

Jennifer's body the unrated version is lame in my opinion. I've seen that movie about fifty times, I can't help from watching it. Megan Fox is so hot.
Come on Brac, write a comment about this comment.  :rolleyes:

#22    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:26 PM

View PostRocketgirl, on 22 February 2011 - 10:22 PM, said:

I still have not seen that. How's the unrated version?

#23    Rocketgirl

Rocketgirl

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

• "I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
    -Rocketgirl

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:28 PM

View PostLady Shade, on 22 February 2011 - 10:19 PM, said:

I agree with you. When I first watched Cloverfield I almost didn't finish watching it because of the way it was filmed. The way it was film threw me off from liking it and there parts when I thinking to myself...what is going on!!!

"I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
-Rocketgirl

"Try to change the world for the better, if you fail keep trying. Always aim for that impact of change in a positive way."
-Rocketgirl

#24    Rocketgirl

Rocketgirl

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

-Rocketgirl

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:31 PM

View PostBracket, on 22 February 2011 - 10:26 PM, said:

I still have not seen that. How's the unrated version?

It's ok, it's has like an extra scene and an extended one from what I remember. However, all the extra stuff don't matter once you see Megan.

-Rocketgirl

-Rocketgirl

#25    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:34 PM

View PostRocketgirl, on 22 February 2011 - 10:31 PM, said:

It's ok, it's has like an extra scene and an extended one from what I remember. However, all the extra stuff don't matter once you see Megan.

Well, is there a reason why you mentioned the unrated version over the theatrical version? Does the extra scene have "more" Megan?

#26    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:38 PM

View PostBracket, on 22 February 2011 - 10:34 PM, said:

Well, is there a reason why you mentioned the unrated version over the theatrical version? Does the extra scene have "more" Megan?
If by that you mean if we see more skin no, the movie is a 2 hours tease, you hope to see Megan naked but you see nothing. nothing.

#27    Rocketgirl

Rocketgirl

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

-Rocketgirl

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:40 PM

View PostBracket, on 22 February 2011 - 10:34 PM, said:

Hey are you insisting  that I have a crush on Megan? She's super hot in that movie and rather or not if the unrated version shows more of her is irrelevant.

-Rocketgirl

-Rocketgirl

#28    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:42 PM

View PostRocketgirl, on 22 February 2011 - 10:40 PM, said:

Hey are you insisting  that I have a crush on Megan? She's super hot in that movie and rather or not if the unrated version shows more of her is irrelevant.

You've told me you have a crush on her.  :rolleyes:

#29    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,342 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:43 PM

The Re-Animator series  :yes:

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#30    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 3,002 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:45 PM

Resident Evil 2 and Freddy vs. Jason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users