Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

USO's

LisaMHD

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Engulf

• Babs

• Pendekar Timur

• doomgirl

I read about this from one-o-my old paranormal books (lost somewhere, couldn't search it up). This (some) are actually UFO's (or alien ships you might say) which are linked with alien bases which are scattered around the oceans in this world. Besides this, there are weird looking 'wheel of lights' flashing from the oceans towards the skies, we have a few of this kind of encounters here at Malaysia too (straits of Malacca).

And yet another reason not to go swimming in the ocean...

Back in December of 1992, I saw something luminous in the waters of the Persian Gulf, on our way to a port just before the border of Kuwait at around 10 at night. It seemed small to me and I quickly ran inside our vessel and got a buddy of mine,"Ski", to look with me. We saw it again, but presumed it was some kind of luminous fish or something... I thought I was fortunate to see some form of marine life that you only see in that part of the world. After reading the a.m. information, I have to ask myself if it was perhaps... something else. dontgetit.gif

SilverCougar Posted on Feb 9 2004, 12:49 PM

And yet another reason not to go swimming in the ocean... 

only thing I worry abt is sharks, and I'm going to the beach tomorrow blink.gifwacko.gif

USO??..wow...for the 1st time i hear this....

Engulf..what book??go and find up..hurry!

i need to know that book... grin2.gifgrin2.gif

Alright got the book, I'll just quote an incident involving these USO thing,

On the evening of 30 July 1967, Jorge Montoya was on duty on the Argentinian ship Naviero as it steamed in the South Atlantic, 120 miles (190 kilometres) off the Brazilian coast. The off-duty officers and crew, meanwhile, were below, having thier evening meal. All was calm and as it should when, glancing over to the starboard side, Montoya was suddenly startled to see a strange cigar-shaped craft gliding silently through the water 50 feet (15 metres) away. He stared in amazement for a moment and then alerted the captain in the intercom. When Captain Julian Ardanza arrived on deck, the mysterious vessel was still running alongside his ship. The two men studied it for some 15 minutes as it held its position. It glowed with a brilliant bluish-white light and left no wake. They estimated its length as about 105-110 feet (32-33.5 metres).

Then, without warning, the unidentified vessel turned towards the merchant ship and, glowing brilliantly as it accelerated, it dived beneath the ship and rapidly disappeared into the ocean depths. The officers and crew of the Naviero had just witnessed the appearance of an enigmatic unidentified submarine object (USO). In a subsequent press interview, the captain said that it was certainly no conventional submarine nor a whale; during the 20 years at sea, he had never seen anything like it.

--The World Of The Paranormal (Grange Books)

original.gif

Edited by Engulf

Yes, I've read accounts of the fiery wheels in the oceans.There are wheels that have been seen to lay flat on top of the ocean and ones that are half in and half out ...and ones that are deep in the oceans,illuminating.It seems to light up the waters like phosphorescence ph34r.gif