Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

David Icke - 1969 Corporate Cancer Cure

david icke is right

http://mikephilbin.b...ancer-cure.html

In 1969, Dr Richard Day was the national medical director of the Illuminati-front, Planned Parenthood, sponsored by the eugenics-supporting Rockefeller family, and he was also Professor of Paediatrics at Mount Sinai Medical School in New York.

On March 20th that year, he addressed the Pittsburgh Paediatric Society with an audience of about 80 doctors. Dr Day asked everyone to turn off tape recorders and stop taking notes, so that he could tell them about a coming new world system and how American industry was going to be sabotaged.

One member of the audience, Dr Lawrence Dunegan, a Pittsburgh paediatrician, did take notes and later detailed what he had heard in a series of taped interviews.

http://www.sweetlibe...barbarians1.htm

http://www.sweetlibe...barbarians2.htm

http://www.sweetlibe...barbarians3.htm

Growing food privately would be banned by saying it wasn't safe. Young people would spend longer in school, but not learn anything.

Isn't this happening right now??

Edited by david icke is right
  • Like 1

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

• Like 3

I wish all of the clowns pushing this fairy tale would get their stories straight. Some say Dunegan is dead, died in 2004. Some claim he is still alive. The funny thing is that the story is told that there were 80 people at the conference. Any corroboration?

• Like 1

This is just some baloney that is being preached to choir of nutters. They even tossed evolution into the fray.

Education as a tool for accelerating the onset of puberty and pushing evolution and MUCH, MUCH MORE

This junk just sounds like to fearful right wing religious radicals that can't stand people to be educated. This is about putting fear into people that these schmucks want to control. They pretend there is some unseen enemy out there that they need to combat and please send us some money and play duck and hide over here where we will control you instead of that nebulous nonexistent enemy we are telling you about.

This is just some baloney that is being preached to choir of nutters. They even tossed evolution into the fray.

This junk just sounds like to fearful right wing religious radicals that can't stand people to be educated. This is about putting fear into people that these schmucks want to control. They pretend there is some unseen enemy out there that they need to combat and please send us some money and play duck and hide over here where we will control you instead of that nebulous nonexistent enemy we are telling you about.

Fear is what they want, these reptiles feed off of our fear. Connect the dots.

Fear is what they want, these reptiles feed off of our fear. Connect the dots.

The fear mongers in this case are Dunegan and his money greedy toads at the Florida Pro-Family Forum.

Question to those posing this malarkey: Is Dunegan alive or dead?

The fear mongers in this case are Dunegan and his money greedy toads at the Florida Pro-Family Forum.

Question to those posing this malarkey: Is Dunegan alive or dead?

Because your torah says different doesn't mean this is not happening.

Because your torah says different doesn't mean this is not happening.

The fear mongers are those pushing out this stupidity. I don't believe a word of this story. The nutters pushing this story can't even figure out if Dunegan is alive or dead. The story makes no sense at all.

It's just a lie to get fools to send money to Dunegan and his greedy toads at the Florida Pro-Family Forum.

If you care to defend this then maybe you can help by identifying this Dunegan clown and tell us if he is alive or dead.

• Like 2

More unsubstantiated stories.

Isn't this happening right now??

I sometimes question whether you've been to school.

More unsubstantiated stories.

I sometimes question whether you've been to school.

Hang on, this is against the rules of the forum. It's ok, I don't mind free speech, I may hate what you say but I will defend your right to say it. Anyone knows who has broken the collective narrative of what is taught in school will know that school is about indoctrination to a system of slavery and control. So I am glad you think I have not gone to school.

Hang on, this is against the rules of the forum. It's ok, I don't mind free speech, I may hate what you say but I will defend your right to say it. Anyone knows who has broken the collective narrative of what is taught in school will know that school is about indoctrination to a system of slavery and control. So I am glad you think I have not gone to school.

If posting nonsense was against the rules, you wouldn't be here.

So you think ignorance will set your free? I guess in a sense it does.

• Like 2

I will ask again, if you care to defend this then maybe you can help by identifying this Dunegan clown and tell us if he is alive or dead.

I'll bet you can't even determine if the source of this stupidity is alive or dead. It's a pretty simple question.

Sometimes it is necessary to be direct and forceful and ask people to put up or shut up.

The basis for this thread is hearsay from 40 years ago from someone attempting to cash in for political purposes.

Sometimes it is necessary to be direct and forceful and ask people to put up or shut up.

The basis for this thread is hearsay from 40 years ago from someone attempting to cash in for political purposes.

I wish you could go to a bank and ask for your gold, you know the receipt in your hand you believe is money, that it is not and only a receipt for 'gold' and ask the same question.

I wish you could go to a bank and ask for your gold, you know the receipt in your hand you believe is money, that it is not and only a receipt for 'gold' and ask the same question.

Huh? This has to do with what?

(BTW - I'm good with those little receipts we call money. I give them to people and people give me stuff. The entire economy is based on belief. So?)

So is the guy who secretly took notes at the secret bit of a meeting alive?

Nibs

• Like 1

What a nonsense statement on your part.

Huh? This has to do with what?

(BTW - I'm good with those little receipts we call money. I give them to people and people give me stuff. The entire economy is based on belief. So?)

So is the guy who secretly took notes at the secret bit of a meeting alive?

Nibs

There you with the question that has not been answered. Is this guy dead or alive?

Putting aside the fact that your statement is largely unintelligible, no country in the world uses a gold standard. Your money is NOT a receipt for gold and as it appears that you are saying it is you need to actually do some research.

• Like 1

Putting aside the fact that your statement is largely unintelligible, no country in the world uses a gold standard. Your money is NOT a receipt for gold and as it appears that you are saying it is you need to actually do some research.

No you are correct, a bank creates money now out of thin air. My goof. And the money that is created with a signature making a further promisory note gets sold as a bond to stock brokers. America $17 trillion dollars in debt never will be able to pay it back when their was nothing there in the first place.

Looks like you can't stayon topic DIIR. I say this story is bogus and I begin that proof of bogus by defying any believers to answer a simple question. Is the man in the story alive or dead?

No you are correct, a bank creates money now out of thin air.

No, it's far more complex then that, money is an attempt to relate an action with a delayed reward.

I work as a teacher, that is the action. For that work, I'm told that I then have $250. Once upon a time I could have directly traded that action for goods, I teach the local farmers' kids so they give me all the goods I need to survive. Nowadays, I have to have an intermediary for that action in order to secure goods. That's money.

I can't trade my services directly for goods anymore. So I need an intermediary. That's money, it's an expression of my action in order to pay other debts (taxes) or to secure goods and services.

How DIIR secures services I have no idea, seeing as he doesn't believe money exists.