Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chris Angel

LucidElement

ok, all i can say is HOLY @^!!!! can someone pleasee explain to me what i just watched tonight on his NEW EPISODES, and how he does it..

How he walks on water, and people swim under him, or when he takes his shoes off and they just sink below him....

How he gets cut in half perfectly visible to others, and they walk through him?

How he dissapears behind his blanket or in a sheet, when other people are holding it??

How the Manican Doll turned into a real women?

I know their illusions, but seriously how does he do the things he does!!!

ALSO!!! THE mirror, when he replicates what someone is holding in the mirror, and makes it appear in his hand!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desty

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• LucidElement

• Roxie

ok, all i can say is HOLY @^!!!! can someone pleasee explain to me what i just watched tonight on his NEW EPISODES, and how he does it..

How he walks on water, and people swim under him, or when he takes his shoes off and they just sink below him....

How he gets cut in half perfectly visible to others, and they walk through him?

How he dissapears behind his blanket or in a sheet, when other people are holding it??

How the Manican Doll turned into a real women?

I know their illusions, but seriously how does he do the things he does!!!

ALSO!!! THE mirror, when he replicates what someone is holding in the mirror, and makes it appear in his hand!!!

"I believe when the body spirit and mind work together, anything is possible"

-criss angel

I believe alot of what he does involves trickery; for example the sawing in half, the blade was going to slow and was going in the wrong direction to cut through anything.

However, beside the trickery, I believe alot of what he does is legit. Of course I am going to get mocked for saying it. Yes he is an illusionist. Once you can explain what he does then you can ridicule.

if Moses could part the dead sea, if jesus can walk on water, Hell even Simon walked on water.

Matthew 17:20 says, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

:listening to radiohead; creep, yes I know im rambling! I have so many thoughts I wish i could just assemble them into something comprehendable i hope this is atleat understandable, lucid.:

have you ever heard of Cyril Takayama

Hell just go here http://www.youtube.com/results?search=Cyri...s&search=Search and watch some of his stuff, hes not as good as criss but hes damn good

once i have something more legit to post on this matter i shall promptly do so

Our body is a slave to our mind

-criss angel

Edit: our mind is a powerful object. BTW that episode tonight was the lamest of all ive seen, his other episodes are all CRAZY AS HELL, understatement of the century

Edited by Desty

Illusion and thats what he says it is. Don't read more into it.

Illusion and thats what he says it is. Don't read more into it.

Ill read as much into it as I have to until you give me proof that there is no more to it.

Of course you cant, grudgingly so here you are :tu:

no no... Desty is right.. some of the stuff he does is LEGIT!!! i mean their is no EXPLANATION for SOME OF IT!!! lets take the mind reading for one.. no explanation... he goes up to people mind reads um bam!!!

my biggest question is how the hell does he Dissapear when two college girls r holding a blanket for him....???

how does he go into a department store with a manikan, and next thing you no the manikan turns to a real women???

This site is definitly full of SKEPTICS which i dont understand how ANYTHING can be enjoyable if you have no imagination..

if anyone has any ideas of how he does his tricks let me no..

i dont wanna hear,, ohh camera tricks, or ohh it was rehearsed... or some crap like that...

Thanks All!!

Ill read as much into it as I have to until you give me proof that there is no more to it.

Of course you cant, grudgingly so here you are :tu:

Well , my best friend partyied with him and all he talked about was that he could not believe so many people believed it was real. He was actually offended.

criss not only claims to be an illusionist

mentalist

In parapsychology, a Mentalist, as opposed to a psychic, is defined as someone who is believed not only to be able to read information mentally, but also to alter that information.

mentalists read info by the gestures and movements of the person.

for example the time (im not sure if you saw the video) there was a girl pokedot shirt pokedot bracelet ect. he walked up to her and said something to the effect "i can assume by all these pokedot things you have that you have some form of poke-dot panty"

the girl screems and then he asks her to show the camera yes she has pokedot panties. but reading numbers from peoples minds and shiz. he tells them to imagine it in there head stairs into their eyes, he asked 1 girl to swirl the water in her mouth and imagine her favorite beverage and he guessed it, beer. then he proceeded to turn the water into beer......!!!

If i were a skeptic i would rag that info all day, However I'm not and I know this can only accound for a small fraction of what he does.

this voodoo doll one is CRAZY, i can imagine him letting them hurt him with the damn thing but him hurting them. check out this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXNhRDcCGKE...riss######angel

Here he predicts the future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4RzwdhPick...riss######angel

here he taps this girl with his shadow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1s_EgQgiXE...riss######angel

list of these unbelievable things goes on and on and on

edit typo

Edited by Desty

yeah im sure ur best friend did... theres no way bro.. if he partied with him i no he wouldnt say that... magicans never talk about crap like that... they there to party... why would he say some dumb thing like that...

I just read ur last SIGNATURE.. be a skeptic... Make the world a better place.. DISBAND all SKEPTICS!

Well , my best friend partyied with him and all he talked about was that he could not believe so many people believed it was real. He was actually offended.

Lol i dont buy it, whose your brother? lol

time for me to take out my handy dandy skeptic goggles.

Lol i dont buy it, whose your brother? lol

time for me to take out my handy dandy skeptic goggles.

Sorry, when he claims illusion I imagine it is an insult to say otherwise to him

Sorry, when he claims illusion I imagine it is an insult to say otherwise to him

user posted image

Now that i have the appropriate equipment on i can assess the situation properly.

so you "imagine" its an insult, therefore the whole story with your brother was simply a lie and you were trying to convince us all (through deception i might add) that he only performs illusions when you still are unable to prove it.

he has said countless times "when the mind body and spirit work together anything is possible"

however he has also said "dont always believe everything you see" leaving everyone guessing what is real and what isnt, Which is exactly how he likes it!

and for a magician insult would be the last thing from his mind if people thought legit things he was doing were real! debunking your "brother" story

nuff said

user posted image

Now that i have the appropriate equipment on i can assess the situation properly.

so you "imagine" its an insult, therefore the whole story with your brother was simply a lie and you were trying to convince us all (through deception i might add) that he only performs illusions when you still are unable to prove it.

he has said countless times "when the mind body and spirit work together anything is possible"

however he has also said "dont always believe everything you see" leaving everyone guessing what is real and what isnt, Which is exactly how he likes it!

and for a magician insult would be the last thing from his mind if people thought legit things he was doing were real! debunking your "brother" story

nuff said

Nuff said that you are willing to believe anything.

Actually, that's not what he claims. He claims that he combines all of his capabilities, some of which is trickery and some not.

Nuff said that you are willing to believe anything.

Out of the three of us, Ive been the only one debunking anything criss has done. now you say i believe anything, did you even read my posts? lol

and if your brother really said that you should take your sigs advice and be more of a skeptic (twards him) make the world a better place :tu:

I applaud your skepticism in all actuality, however I shun ignorance, close mindedness and prejudice (not saying you are, because I dont know you) But there is a limit, and criss has reached, and passed it, many times over.

example: were here talking about him, Christopher N. Sarantakos.

user posted image

Actually, that's not what he claims. He claims that he combines all of his capabilities, some of which is trickery and some not.

So what do you want to believe?

Only the truth.

Me too.I just haven't found any.

Thats absolutely true, but point being we dont know how much of it is which, and what is what. like i said, thats exactly how he likes it.

I have this feeling where i can feel what other people are doing, and sometimes i feel like what hes doing is supernatural, I know it sounds rediculous but thats how i moved the psi wheel the 1st time, I watched a vid of somebody doing it and i "felt" how they did it then it was simple to replicate.

With criss angel i get this same feeling. I can feel how he does his things most of the time anyways, sometimes i feel nothing

Edited by Desty

Damn.. that Shadow Trick is CRAZY!!! the heck does he do that!!

yeah i was lookin at Cyril, cant really enjoy it haha, i dont understand the hell hes sayin.. but did u watch Criss Angel new episode tonight.. it was crazy.. the saw DID INDEED cut through the table as you can see it going through the table and the metal peice he wore...

but did u see it?

yeah i was lookin at Cyril, cant really enjoy it haha, i dont understand the hell hes sayin.. but did u watch Criss Angel new episode tonight.. it was crazy.. the saw DID INDEED cut through the table as you can see it going through the table and the metal peice he wore...

but did u see it?

Ya i saw the episode tonight,

but no the saw did not cut through the table it was an illusion. Watch again once it starts the blade is spinning in the wrong direction 1st, and 2nd its not going fast enough, the board was timed or somebody triggered it to sepperate. example, the sparks you'll see if you look closely

hey desty i saw the sparks.. but how did his body get cut in half.. like people walked thru him??

and how also, did he do the body pull in half thing.

Yeah I was watching some stuff on this guy the other day and was in awe. But before I get too awed, I gotta see it in person. Watching it on TV may make it looks more unbeleiveable. Having said that, I really, really, really would like to see this guy perform in person.

i was trippin out watchin it on T.V id be more tripped out if i saw it live... espically if i was the one he pulled in half..

i dont no if u saw it.. but he pulled the lady in half, and she definitly was screaming lol, loooking at her other body.. and she walked away with just her upper torso and her arms lol guiding her..