Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Events that shape your life

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    dezza

dezza

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE(Sheri berri @ Jul 10 2005, 06:24 AM)
Wow Beautiful Stories  I guess my life shaping event into self realization began with a miracle I was sitting around on a Sat. evening with my now husband older son and a few close friends and we were  discussing angels and my son was telling me a story of a recent experience he had with an angel and the next thing I felt was a love pouring into me I got scared at first my son got up and hugged me and told me to go with it and I felt so much pain and crap just melt away in this loving energy then a voice started talking to me (voice isn't really the best description  but words started pouring into my head) and things I never knew and personal things about my life became very clear, A few of the things the voice showed me was that the only problem I ever had was not including myself with those I loved and how we are all the same no exceptions, God is only unconditional in  his love and the only way that I am judged is when I judge myself, that was 12 years ago and it feels like it happened 2 moments ago, I'm still digesting the experience I'll tell you this the person I was before this is someone I no longer recognize after this no prayers I have go unanswered, I have had a few dark moments in the midst of this I lost my sister to murder and I lost the  best friend I ever had to suicide like so many of you I count these moments as the moments that have defined me each death brought me a different gift I look for the perfection in things, none of that couldn't be possible without the friendship I have with God , I was once so lost grin2.gif   and a miracle changed my life. Thankyou for listening Namaste Sheri

View Post

Sherri, I have heard you only a few times, yet your compassion blows me away. Go in peace!

#17    Ha Ha

Ha Ha

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

• What do you mean, what do I mean?

Posted 21 July 2005 - 01:23 PM

My first child was born on December 23, 1992, and I remember it like it was yesterday. My second son was born on March 12, 1995, and died the same day. It has been a major turning point in my life to realize that love can't save anyone, and tragedy isn't passed out to ppl based on anything but chance.

Ha(freakin')Ha!

"oh, grate..." From Monsters Inc.

"I don't respond well to intimidation Ted, it makes me feel icky."  Johnny Depp in Secret window.

#18    dezza

dezza

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE(Ha Ha @ Jul 22 2005, 02:23 AM)
My first child was born on December 23, 1992, and I remember it like it was yesterday. My second son was born on March 12, 1995, and died the same day. It has been a major turning point in my life to realize that love can't save anyone, and tragedy isn't passed out to ppl based on anything but chance.

View Post

Should = I reply to this? Or just leap out into the void? ....I am dumbstruck but the need I have to know another. Crikey, I'm lonely!

#19    dezza

dezza

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 01:11 AM

Oh, dear. I was a bit tired and emotional last night. My apologies to all.  blush.gif

An event that has shaped my life. Being assaulted when I was 12. All the marvellous people I've met as I have sought healing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users