Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is in the sky

Rick Waid

I see a possible tornado. What do you see? You want to give us some background.

• Like 2

Cthulhu?

• Like 5

I saw clouds, a white car passed by. The Barry Manilow sing-a-long made me laugh. Who listens to Barry Manilow unless you are trapped in an elevator?

https://en.wikipedia...i/Barry_Manilow

Fixed a typo, was laughing when I posted :P

Edited by DeeSember
  • Like 1

Are those Wall Clouds? If so, you better go inside. When they start forming into columns like that, it can quickly turn into tornadoes.

• Like 1

I can tell you what I could not see in the clouds in the video.

I did not see lightnings, UFOs, birds, planes, supermans, any other unexplained mumbojumbo

So what is it I ment to see?

If this is a paredolia exercise, I saw two people with their heads bowed standing next to a giant half-open fist at 0:53-1:03.

• Like 1

Many have said they see people bowing. Some say a dragon and Titan. I saw a side view of a man and next to him forms another person.

Just a cool cloud formation. Clouds are infamous for "seeing" shapes in, so anything you do see is pareidolia

• Like 2

I see Thor and his hammer.

• Like 3

I've watched clouds all my life. Hardly anyone I've ever known have even looked up at the sky. It seems we don't really notice anything except ourselves. There is great beauty all around us if we forget our day to day lives and look.

• Like 4

I saw clouds, a white car passed by. The Barry Manilow sing-a-long made me laugh. Who listens to Barry Manilow unless you are trapped in an elevator?

https://en.wikipedia...i/Barry_Manilow

Fixed a typo, was laughing when I posted :P

Excuse me, I happen to love Barry.

• Like 4

I liked Barry back in the day, guilty pleasure now because nobody admits to liking it. That is was why I asked who listens. Was bait. Making sure I am not the only one left. I knew someone would show up saying..."Hey, that's my jam, don't be dissin' my jam!" Thank you barbco!

Edited by DeeSember
  • Like 3

:no: Manilow, just shoot me now please. At least with Death Metal, if you have a heart attack during a concert the pounding in you chest will keep you a live until the ambulance comes. :yes:
  • Like 3

Death metal can be fun, when they sound like they used Deep Heating Muscle rub on their private parts and decide to sing about it. I usually can not understand the words, I just do the head bang until I get that dizzy feeling, then it sounds really good.

• Like 3

Yup, they don't call it death metal for nothing. :D

Edited by GreenmansGod
  • Like 2

I've watched clouds all my life. Hardly anyone I've ever known have even looked up at the sky. It seems we don't really notice anything except ourselves. There is great beauty all around us if we forget our day to day lives and look.

til they wither and die. theres no such thing as superior outlook. thats what your leading at. we survive to the best of our abilities. new age is sham philosophy . it makes people feel superior like many religions .......................................................................................................... Edited by hellig heilige
  • Like 1

til they wither and die. theres no such thing as superior outlook. thats what your leading at. we survive to the best of our abilities. new age is sham philosophy . it makes people feel superior like many religions ..........................................................................................................

Something has clouded your outlook ?

• Like 4

Well, what is obviously in the sky is 'The Spirit' according to Norman Geenbaum :)

• Like 3

Something has clouded your outlook ?

youre young........................... how old are you?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? youll think about my response some day.
  • Like 1

youre young........................... how old are you?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? youll think about my response some day.

I am 61. And I'm not going to be thinking of your response, because it is almost incoherent. Are you sober ?

• Like 4