Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ufo

bbygirl559

One day me and my girl where coming back from a night club and we where on the freeway 180 in clovis ca and i was driving and we where driving threw the country and we both happen to look to are right and saw this oval thing in the sky and it had lights blinking and it was low to the ground and we both looked at each other and said did you see that and i turned the car around as fast as i can to go back ,and i wasnt even far away and it was gone ..i know it was a ufo i sware it was and we havent told any1 about what we saw and it was just crazy ..after that day we seen a ufo like 3 more times but not like the first time ,the first time was like OmG ... :alien:

• Like 3

Could have just been an advertising blimp that was about to launch and they were testing the lights and all the other doohickies that are on it.

• Like 1

anything thats flying and you cant tell what it is, is unidentified.

doesnt mean it was ET, more likely to have a mundane exolanation.

No we got off the freeway and drove threw the country ...I know it sounds crazy.but I know it was a ufo it was not to far from the ground and it was hovering over a empty orange field.i know what I saw and planes dont stay still in the sky ..and other people reported seeing this a few days after...

• Like 1

Think yourself lucky , a lot of people never experience the mystery of an unidentified flying object .

And you have had more then 1 .

Start keeping a camera in arms reach .

Just because it is a UFO does not mean that there is anything particularly strange about it. Remember that, as Redefining Success said, you only have to see it and not know what it is for it to be unidentified. It likely has a perfectly rational explanation. I'm sure that you did in fact see something, I'm just not convinced that it was aliens or anything paranormal. How big was the thing? How long did you see it for? Did it cast shadows, or make any noises?

• 2 months later...

Well, has for being in the Army for 17yrs. I tell you this their is and always will be UFO's I've seen it and had to write reports of what I've saw, the government has totally denied the allegations of their is or not, the reason that they don't say is for the world won't come into a freak mode if I may say, but the point here is that every night around 9 to 10 pm I've been seeing this lights over 40.000 to 60.000 thousands feet high in the Sky's, now the question is ¿ Are we safe? To be honest, (((NO))) these thing are now coming into our world,and the Government do,,, Nothing"..

Well, has for being in the Army for 17yrs. I tell you this their is and always will be UFO's I've seen it and had to write reports of what I've saw, the government has totally denied the allegations of their is or not, the reason that they don't say is for the world won't come into a freak mode if I may say, but the point here is that every night around 9 to 10 pm I've been seeing this lights over 40.000 to 60.000 thousands feet high in the Sky's, now the question is ¿ Are we safe? To be honest, (((NO))) these thing are now coming into our world,and the Government do,,, Nothing"..

Which has given you ample opportunity to provide us with some pictures of these 'lights'. Don't rush, we'll wait.

Edit: I'm also interested as to how you could estimate the altitude of a light in the night time sky. You'll also aware of the ISS as well as satellites, are you not? There are far more things in the heavens than alien space ships.

Edited by Likely Guy

No we got off the freeway and drove threw the country ...I know it sounds crazy.but I know it was a ufo it was not to far from the ground and it was hovering over a empty orange field.i know what I saw and planes dont stay still in the sky ..and other people reported seeing this a few days after...

Did you experience any missing time?

Which has given you ample opportunity to provide us with some pictures of these 'lights'. Don't rush, we'll wait.

Edit: I'm also interested as to how you could estimate the altitude of a light in the night time sky. You'll also aware of the ISS as well as satellites, are you not? There are far more things in the heavens than alien space ships.

Answer to likely Guy's comment: you have a point their, but has you know that satellite are way to far to be seen from earth, and second, I used to fly an F-18 and believe me when I tell you that I have reach the height of 45.000 thousand feet and these “things" are WAY to far than that, so that make you think that these “ things" are not man made.. I was in a talk show that revealed some pictures and videos in Iraq, from a fly object passing by in a extremely high speed, now how you explain that, I have done hundreds of report and yes I will post some pictures when I have the time later on in the day. Any question write me at (riosismael23@yahoo.com

Well, has for being in the Army for 17yrs.

So what?

.... but the point here is that every night around 9 to 10 pm I've been seeing this lights over 40.000 to 60.000 thousands feet high in the Sky's ....

How did you have measured the altitude of objects that are allegedly in between 13.600kms and 18.240kms over ground?

Edited by toast

Thread cleaned

Come on folks can we keep the comments civil please.

Thank you.

13.jpg

Answer to likely Guy's comment: you have a point their, but has you know that satellite are way to far to be seen from earth...

No, they are quite visible outside of light polution, where I live.

Answer to likely Guy's comment: you have a point their, but has you know that satellite are way to far to be seen from earth, and second, I used to fly an F-18 and believe me when I tell you that I have reach the height of 45.000 thousand feet and these “things" are WAY to far than that, so that make you think that these “ things" are not man made.. I was in a talk show that revealed some pictures and videos in Iraq, from a fly object passing by in a extremely high speed, now how you explain that, I have done hundreds of report and yes I will post some pictures when I have the time later on in the day. Any question write me at (riosismael23@yahoo.com

Satellites aren't too far to be seen. I see them all the time at night. You just have to know what to look for. Maybe you can't see them in big cities, but mine is certainly not huge and we can see them just fine.

As for the pictures, I look forward to seeing them.