Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Grays VS Reptiles?

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#31    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

• If life hands you lemons, squeeze lemon-juice in it's eyes.

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:36 PM

Did I ever say they 'fight'? No. The bible states that God gives us free will, and if the Grays are God, they ARE giving us free will to choose between them or following the Reptiles. They aren't fighting with each other, because two advanced beings would not have war over the fate of another planet- they would let that planet decide it's own fate.

You do NOT need 'fact' to support a theory. 'A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something'. A system of ideas, not anything to do with facts. A theory is an idea, and this is my idea.

And over-powering another race is easy, we could all just turn against the Government as easy as *snap*. It wouldn't be hard, and if EVERYONE did it, they couldn't shut us down without killing every single one of us- which would be pointless seeing as how they're making us easier to control with medications. (It has been proven that the meds for ADHD, depression, and other disorders do make you easier to control and make the consumer more submissive.)

If earth found another planet and wanted to overtake it, why would they kill all of the being already there? Why not take them as slaves? If they see themselves as 'better' than us, wouldn't they want to control us rather than kill us all off?

"If life hands you lemons, squeeze lemon-juice in it's eyes."

#32    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:02 PM

I have never seen any real religious or spiritual significance to UFOs.

All I can tell you is that they are coming here from somewhere else, but it isn't heaven or hell and they are not angels or demons.  I have no doubt that they have a purpose and agenda, though, and it may not necessarily be friendly.

I know that we have fired at them and sometimes they have shot back.

#33    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:05 PM

As I've mentioned before, I think that Robert Emenegger was one of the few civilians who ever got close to finding out what was really going on with UFOs, although many have tried.  By the way, Dr, Hynek was definitely not a civilian.  Never was.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 12 July 2012 - 10:07 PM.

#34    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:09 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 12 July 2012 - 10:02 PM, said:

I have never seen any real religious or spiritual significance to UFOs.

All I can tell you is that they are coming here from somewhere else, but it isn't heaven or hell and they are not angels or demons.  I have no doubt that they have a purpose and agenda, though, and it may not necessarily be friendly.

I know that we have fired at them and sometimes they have shot back.

I know they're not really angels, or demons. I'm saying that when the bible was written, I believe it was written on the events going on at that time- events that couldn't be explained. I believe that Grays and Reptiles are the cause of it, this is my theory and I believe it.

I'm not sure if I explained myself correctly, I've been told I'm a very vague person -_-

#35    Pan

Pan

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:11 PM

The reptilians (devils) and grays (angels) don’t fight?
So the all mighty war between good and evil isn’t really happening?

Your definition of a theory can also define fairy tales.

View Postonceaskeptic, on 12 July 2012 - 09:36 PM, said:

And over-powering another race is easy, we could all just turn against the Government as easy as *snap*.

You’re now planning mutiny in hopes that when you kill government officials they’ll bleed green?
Ok, I’m done. Good luck with that. Again, would make for a good show! I’d watch.

#36    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:17 PM

View PostPan, on 12 July 2012 - 10:11 PM, said:

The reptilians (devils) and grays (angels) don’t fight?
So the all mighty war between good and evil isn’t really happening?

Your definition of a theory can also define fairy tales.

You’re now planning mutiny in hopes that when you kill government officials they’ll bleed green?
Ok, I’m done. Good luck with that. Again, would make for a good show! I’d watch.

My definition is the actual definition of theory, my friend.

And no, they aren't fighting- now. When 'Jesus' comes, (Aka when the Grays come down and make themselves known) there WILL be a war between the two, seeing as how they're on opposing teams, and while the Grays don't seem violent, the Reptiles aim to harm us, which would prove they are the violent of the two.

You can argue all you want, but you cannot prove it false, and seeing as how it's only a theory, there's no fact for or against it.

I can answer every question you ask me about it (though I have difficulty reading clumps of text). This is a theory, and also what I believe. I can relate anything from the bible to a different part of my theory, there's so much more, but it's too much for me to write down.

#37    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:19 PM

View Postonceaskeptic, on 12 July 2012 - 09:36 PM, said:

Did I ever say they 'fight'? No. The bible states that God gives us free will, and if the Grays are God, they ARE giving us free will to choose between them or following the Reptiles. They aren't fighting with each other, because two advanced beings would not have war over the fate of another planet- they would let that planet decide it's own fate.

You do NOT need 'fact' to support a theory. 'A supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something'. A system of ideas, not anything to do with facts. A theory is an idea, and this is my idea.

And over-powering another race is easy, we could all just turn against the Government as easy as *snap*. It wouldn't be hard, and if EVERYONE did it, they couldn't shut us down without killing every single one of us- which would be pointless seeing as how they're making us easier to control with medications. (It has been proven that the meds for ADHD, depression, and other disorders do make you easier to control and make the consumer more submissive.)

If earth found another planet and wanted to overtake it, why would they kill all of the being already there? Why not take them as slaves? If they see themselves as 'better' than us, wouldn't they want to control us rather than kill us all off?

Welcome "onceaskeptic"  well thats a streach ! As for the meds ,yes we humans use way too many meds to mask our real problems. I for one hate the use of these on our kids ! I took my kid off them last year and He`s actually florishing growing ,Loving life and the presuit of everything ! Our Kids only need good out door involvment,activitries,ect.
All ADHD and the like people could be off these drugs tomorrow ! Its the DR`s, and pharmaceutical co`s killing all of our kids ! Remember Greed counts for 99% of this problem.
As for The Grey`s and Reptiallian`s Well lets just say Its all in the vivid Imaginations of Hollywood that brings all that about. Show me the Beef ,And then we can Talk !
Any real facts ,photos,Dead Aliens ?  No I thought so !
Well Keep postin ,Keep looking up !

This is a Work in Progress!

#38    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:25 PM

View Postonceaskeptic, on 12 July 2012 - 09:04 PM, said:

Well thank you very much! :) While, unless Grays or Reptiles- if they exist- decide to come forth and show themselves, there's no way to prove this; it's still a lot of fun to research this and try to make it make more sense.
Conspiracies are a hobby of mine, haha.
If you wouldn't mind linking me to anything de-bunking the UFO sightings? I believe in everything until it's been proven false. (Almost, there are some things even I won't believe, haha!)

Thanks for your input on the topic, and thanks for doing so respectfully ^^

No problem, I will send the links via PM to save derailing your thread into a UFO evidence scenario.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#39    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:27 PM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 12 July 2012 - 10:25 PM, said:

No problem, I will send the links via PM to save derailing your thread into a UFO evidence scenario.

Thank you! :)

#40    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:29 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 12 July 2012 - 10:19 PM, said:

Welcome "onceaskeptic"  well thats a streach ! As for the meds ,yes we humans use way too many meds to mask our real problems. I for one hate the use of these on our kids ! I took my kid off them last year and He`s actually florishing growing ,Loving life and the presuit of everything ! Our Kids only need good out door involvment,activitries,ect.
All ADHD and the like people could be off these drugs tomorrow ! Its the DR`s, and pharmaceutical co`s killing all of our kids ! Remember Greed counts for 99% of this problem.
As for The Grey`s and Reptiallian`s Well lets just say Its all in the vivid Imaginations of Hollywood that brings all that about. Show me the Beef ,And then we can Talk !
Any real facts ,photos,Dead Aliens ?  No I thought so !
Well Keep postin ,Keep looking up !

I don't need fact to make me have faith in something. :3 That's like asking a Christian to prove God is real. I don't have faith in the Christian God because I need something BEHIND it, and this sort of helps me believe there's some truth to the bible.

#41    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

• I see shadows on the road again wonder if they coming for my soul. I get trapped up in this mode I'm in and will I every grow old.

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:32 PM

View Postonceaskeptic, on 12 July 2012 - 10:29 PM, said:

I don't need fact to make me have faith in something. :3 That's like asking a Christian to prove God is real. I don't have faith in the Christian God because I need something BEHIND it, and this sort of helps me believe there's some truth to the bible.

wait.. what?!? you dont need facts to make you have faith in something, but you dont have faith in a christian god because you need something behind it (facts)

either im really really tired or you are not making any sense in the slightest....

#42    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:40 PM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 12 July 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

wait.. what?!? you dont need facts to make you have faith in something, but you dont have faith in a christian god because you need something behind it (facts)

either im really really tired or you are not making any sense in the slightest....

No, I don't need fact behind it. I find it hard to believe that there is a God that you cannot see, and that is basically not there until you die, but is everywhere. The theory of aliens behind it, helps me have faith that there is something/someone watching over earth. Not really a God, but SOMETHING.

I'm not making sense, I have a hard time getting out what I'm trying to say; Since i know what I mean, it's hard for me to know if other people will know what I mean as well. Sorry about that.

#43    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:44 PM

It bugs me that this is the most popular thing I posted. :P And that almost everyone who's replying is just trying to make me feel stupid. *Rolls eyes*
I'm about to be done replying to this one, because I've got better things to do with my time xD if I stop, that's why.

#44    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:01 PM

View Postonceaskeptic, on 12 July 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

It bugs me that this is the most popular thing I posted. :P And that almost everyone who's replying is just trying to make me feel stupid. *Rolls eyes*
I'm about to be done replying to this one, because I've got better things to do with my time xD if I stop, that's why.

The most popular thing,... care to explain that, please?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#45    onceaskeptic

onceaskeptic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:11 PM

View PostHazzard, on 12 July 2012 - 11:01 PM, said:

The most popular thing,... care to explain that, please?

Well, I asked for advice about a dream in one post, and got two replies from two people. Another one I posted about a guy I met, a got a few replies, but not nearly as many, plus people stopped caring :P This is the most popular topic I started, not thing I posted. Worded that wrong, I suppose.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users