Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

If Aliens are really intervening with human

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,325 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:28 PM

What about Virgin Galactic and Space X program? :devil:

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,676 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:03 PM

Are you saying Richard Branson  and Elon Musk are really  aliens?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#3    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,325 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:13 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 12 June 2013 - 11:03 PM, said:

Are you saying Richard Branson  and Elon Musk are really  aliens?

No, I mean...why aren't aliens preventing human civilians from exploring space?

China plans to send people to the Moon by 2020. And I've never heard of any rumors about China is bracing for extraterrestrial encounter.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,676 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:21 PM

Maybe when we reach their zone one day, then they will try to prevent us. Theres a lot of space  and we have not posed a threat to anything out there...if anything, the only threat made by space exploration is the impact it has on some people on Earth....like those who think the aliens are here.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#5    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,083 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:59 PM

View PostRon Jeremy, on 12 June 2013 - 11:13 PM, said:

Probably because there is enough 'space' for everybody, clearly its truly mind bogglingly massive - and as we cant even travel to the nearest star in our skies, we are hardly a bother to anyone.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#6    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:57 AM

View Postseeder, on 12 June 2013 - 11:59 PM, said:

Probably because there is enough 'space' for everybody, clearly its truly mind bogglingly massive - and as we cant even travel to the nearest star in our skies, we are hardly a bother to anyone.

It would be like travelling across the country just to stop a single colony of ants from leaving their anthill.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#7    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

• "If you can't say something nice, be creative."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:21 AM

One strain of thinking has it that the so-called "modern era" of alleged UFO visitations commenced immediately upon the beginning of "The Atomic Age," following Hiroshima and Nagasaki (August 6 & 9, 1945). Human nuclear technology and weaponry, supposedly, had made us detectable to other sentient beings "out there," whether that means bases within the "hollow moon" or in back-of-beyond Galaxy Zebron-KY69-Gamma Globulin.  Included in this theory is the notion that the "aliens" are indeed assessing us with the goal of evaluating our intentions and potential danger to other worlds/beings. In this view, Earth is the target of a covert cosmic reconnaissance probe into our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual nature as a species, and our concomitant lethality. A corollary to this is that, therefore, our technological prowess is constantly under analysis, threat and--possibly--destruction, if we are deemed to be a meta-carcinoma within the universe.

Is this "true?" Who knows. I only know that such thinking has been circulating for almost 70 years, repeatedly, and it multiple forms and variations. I've hear it bandied about for my entire lifetime.

It makes for good campfire chat when the embers are still crackling and all the stars have come out on a clear, cool night. . .

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#8    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,170 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:55 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 13 June 2013 - 01:57 AM, said:

It would be like travelling across the country just to stop a single colony of ants from leaving their anthill.

Pesky buggers, them ants. Gotta keep an eye on them all the time ;)

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#9    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:46 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 13 June 2013 - 02:55 AM, said:

Pesky buggers, them ants. Gotta keep an eye on them all the time ;)

Cheers,
Badeskov

Yes indeed, they could easily upset the balance of power in the universe if left unchecked...

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#10    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,482 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:39 AM

View Postszentgyorgy, on 13 June 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

One strain of thinking has it that the so-called "modern era" of alleged UFO visitations commenced immediately upon the beginning of "The Atomic Age," following Hiroshima and Nagasaki (August 6 & 9, 1945). Human nuclear technology and weaponry, supposedly, had made us detectable to other sentient beings "out there," whether that means bases within the "hollow moon" or in back-of-beyond Galaxy Zebron-KY69-Gamma Globulin.  Included in this theory is the notion that the "aliens" are indeed assessing us with the goal of evaluating our intentions and potential danger to other worlds/beings. In this view, Earth is the target of a covert cosmic reconnaissance probe into our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual nature as a species, and our concomitant lethality. A corollary to this is that, therefore, our technological prowess is constantly under analysis, threat and--possibly--destruction, if we are deemed to be a meta-carcinoma within the universe.

Is this "true?" Who knows. I only know that such thinking has been circulating for almost 70 years, repeatedly, and it multiple forms and variations. I've hear it bandied about for my entire lifetime.

It makes for good campfire chat when the embers are still crackling and all the stars have come out on a clear, cool night. . .

Makes for an excellent movie to, this is pretty much the plot of The Day The Earth Stood Still.

What do you mean, your planet?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#11    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,771 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:09 AM

View PostRon Jeremy, on 12 June 2013 - 10:28 PM, said:

What about Virgin Galactic and Space X program? :devil:
It's because Branson is actually a shape-changing, baby eating reptile from Lemuria.
The aliens don't want to get into a barney with the reptile people.

#12    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,849 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:51 PM

View PostRon Jeremy, on 12 June 2013 - 11:13 PM, said:

Richard Hoagland claims it is actually Space Nazis.

http://www.thespacer.../article/1562/1

#13    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

• "If you can't say something nice, be creative."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:13 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 13 June 2013 - 05:39 AM, said:

Makes for an excellent movie to, this is pretty much the plot of The Day The Earth Stood Still.

What do you mean, your planet?

Or, more distressingly, how about that Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man?"---"It's a cookbook!!!"

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#14    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,886 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:59 PM

If I come up with 250,000 Bucks And Become a Scientallajust Will I get all those Virgins? Or Does Sir Branson Keep them for His Airlines?

This is a Work in Progress!

#15    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,886 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:00 PM

View Postszentgyorgy, on 13 June 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

Or, more distressingly, how about that Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man?"---"It's a cookbook!!!"
That's  my Story Line !

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users