Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Dark Figure

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31    ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

Xenomorph Queen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

• Aliens. Aliens everywhere.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

View Postcoldethyl, on 24 September 2012 - 01:19 AM, said:

Since it happened a while back, maybe you are mixing up a scary emotional moment with a dream and it has nothing to do with the paranormal at all.

Could have been a hypnagogic hallucination or sleep paralysis that you remember differently after the passage of time.

Just my couple of cents.
Nah nothing to do with dreams, besides I was 8 and obviously I'm not gonna remember dreams from 12 years ago.

#32    ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

Xenomorph Queen

• 1,466 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

View Postwiccanwarrior, on 29 September 2012 - 06:01 AM, said:

Mmmmmmmmm? maybe this spirit was not demonic but maybe a bad earrhbound?  eh, etheir way it not good might i sujjest burning sage? or spreeading a protective salt line around your house bedrooms bathrooms kitchen ect? hope this advice hellps :)

btw I seen this stuff in action and it works buut white magic works too.........??

;)
I'm SO NOT gonna mess with what you call "White Magic". NO WAY NO THANKS. Oh, and I was living in an apartment during that time in Long Beach, California. A year later I moved to Denver, Colorado so whoever is living there now, hopefully doesn't get the same experience. And what is that "EARRHBOUND"? did you mean Earthbound, or something? yeah, I dont know what that is, so if you can please explain to me what that is porfavor :) Thanks I'll be waiting.

#33    TheRedMan

TheRedMan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

Did it have a hat ? Do y ou remember its face ?

Cheers

#34    Moonshine

Moonshine

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

The OP's story sounds similar to the grey men/grey people. I'll have a look through to find a thread about the people, I know a good one!

Edit: http://www.unexplain...man ghost&st=0

Found it!

Edited by Moonshine, 04 December 2012 - 09:13 PM.

Even a man who is pure of heart
And says his prayers by night
May become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms
And the autumn moon is bright.

#35    TheRedMan

TheRedMan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

good one that s it

#36    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

You can dismiss this of quite easily and say you were scared by a man dressed in black or most likely from a film or tv program etc etc but I always believed that children posses a quality we loose as we become adults and can see because their minds are clearer. So I tend to believe that you did see something enough that you heard a distinct knocking sound. thank you for sharing your experience.

#37    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:41 PM

I remember dreams older than that because I was traumatized by the dream.  I was about 7 and I'm 41 now.

#38    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

View Postjulis92, on 01 August 2012 - 07:06 PM, said:

So, this happened to me when I was 8 years old. I was living in Long Beach, California at the time. It was the year 2001. I was living in an apartment building, I was taking a shower, and my mom was in the laundry room with her friend down the hall from the apartment. The bathroom had 2 doors; one for the sink and the other for the toilet and the bathtub. So, I was alone of coourse, and someone knoecked the door 3 times, I said "who is it?" Nobody answered. And, for some reason, I just knew it wasnt my mom because she woud've said my name. So, I wrapped myself in my towel, opened the door, and there it was. I saw a tall, pitch black figure. It wasn't walking, it was floating. And from what I remember, it passed by the hall towards the kitchen. I felt like following it, but afraid at the same time. I remember feeling like it was there for a long time, but it just passed by for 3 or 4 seconds. Now that I'm older and that I keep thinking about, I keep wondering to myself, what was it? why did it appear to me only that time in my life? could it be something good or bad?

Now this is an interesting topic.

In my country Salvia is legal (bit like lsd). I smoked x20 extract, x40 and x60 over the space of a couple of weeks. After this me and a friend ordered a couple of x100s off the internet. My experience on x100 was horrific and I've never been near the stuff since. Salvia is a type of mint plant that the Incas and Aztecs smoked (some types of European mint commonly sold at B&Q do it too).

Anyway I got attacked on that stuff by an invisible entity. I got dragged about, slapped, hit, etc. This not only occured during my Salvia session but up to a couple of weeks afterwards. The thing that scared me the most (also the reason why I know its an entity) is it appeared in my living room while I was watching tv. I wasnt the only one in that room and they saw it too dispite them never smoking salvia.

It was a 4 foot high, dark shadowry figure. It was giving off evil vibes too. I entered into a trance too before it appeared but not by my own intentions.

#39    TheRedMan

TheRedMan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

Salvia is not the problem mate, ......you know that right ? It is not the SALVIA that made that entity come to you ........ ive  done 40x a MILLION times...never ,EVER,had problems with bad entities...but than again, i might just scare them  off..........usually we end up becoming friends than i convince tha bad entity its best if  it leaves me alone .... ;)

If you had a dark shadowy one follow you after a bowl of salvia , he was there before..just waiting an opportunity..... I suggest you make your self spiritually stronger than fight it back...before it does harm.

Cheers!

#40    ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

Xenomorph Queen

• 1,466 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:24 PM

View PostTheRedMan, on 04 December 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

Did it have a hat ? Do y ou remember its face ?

Cheers
No hat, its face was hidden. It looked like it was wearing a long cloak with a hood. Maybe..... DEATH!! D:

#41    ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

Xenomorph Queen

• 1,466 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:26 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 04 December 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

Now this is an interesting topic.

In my country Salvia is legal (bit like lsd). I smoked x20 extract, x40 and x60 over the space of a couple of weeks. After this me and a friend ordered a couple of x100s off the internet. My experience on x100 was horrific and I've never been near the stuff since. Salvia is a type of mint plant that the Incas and Aztecs smoked (some types of European mint commonly sold at B&Q do it too).

Anyway I got attacked on that stuff by an invisible entity. I got dragged about, slapped, hit, etc. This not only occured during my Salvia session but up to a couple of weeks afterwards. The thing that scared me the most (also the reason why I know its an entity) is it appeared in my living room while I was watching tv. I wasnt the only one in that room and they saw it too dispite them never smoking salvia.

It was a 4 foot high, dark shadowry figure. It was giving off evil vibes too. I entered into a trance too before it appeared but not by my own intentions.
Ummm. Ok what does Salvia have to do with my expirience? lol

#42    ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

Xenomorph Queen

• 1,466 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

View PostTheRedMan, on 05 December 2012 - 07:40 AM, said:

Salvia is not the problem mate, ......you know that right ? It is not the SALVIA that made that entity come to you ........ ive  done 40x a MILLION times...never ,EVER,had problems with bad entities...but than again, i might just scare them  off..........usually we end up becoming friends than i convince tha bad entity its best if  it leaves me alone .... ;)

If you had a dark shadowy one follow you after a bowl of salvia , he was there before..just waiting an opportunity..... I suggest you make your self spiritually stronger than fight it back...before it does harm.

Cheers!
Maybe the bad entity was mad at you cuz you didnt wanna share your Salvia lol

#43    TheRedMan

TheRedMan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

View Postjulis92, on 05 December 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

Maybe the bad entity was mad at you cuz you didnt wanna share your Salvia lol
awesome ..that could be it.. LOL !!!! There is a topic about the hooded one....i think i dont even need to bring a link just click on the forum this topic is on...and its there..

heres one

http://www.unexplain...d

Edited by TheRedMan, 05 December 2012 - 10:10 PM.

#44    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:39 AM

View PostTheRedMan, on 05 December 2012 - 07:40 AM, said:

Cheers!

If I put all the words that are in all caps in all your posts together will I get a secret message?

(j/k messing with you) :lol:

#45    wondergirl100

wondergirl100

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

View PostImmortalSupernaturalAlien, on 01 August 2012 - 07:06 PM, said:

So, this happened to me when I was 8 years old. I was living in Long Beach, California at the time. It was the year 2001. I was living in an apartment building, I was taking a shower, and my mom was in the laundry room with her friend down the hall from the apartment. The bathroom had 2 doors; one for the sink and the other for the toilet and the bathtub. So, I was alone of coourse, and someone knoecked the door 3 times, I said "who is it?" Nobody answered. And, for some reason, I just knew it wasnt my mom because she woud've said my name. So, I wrapped myself in my towel, opened the door, and there it was. I saw a tall, pitch black figure. It wasn't walking, it was floating. And from what I remember, it passed by the hall towards the kitchen. I felt like following it, but afraid at the same time. I remember feeling like it was there for a long time, but it just passed by for 3 or 4 seconds. Now that I'm older and that I keep thinking about, I keep wondering to myself, what was it? why did it appear to me only that time in my life? could it be something good or bad?

Who knows what it could have been? Has anything similar or good or bad happened to you since that experience?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users