Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

What Are the Marfa Lights?

stars aliens ufo space

  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    kannin

kannin

    Punisher of the wicked

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Joined:04 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:canada

  • the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:30 PM

The Marfa Lights, mysterious glowing orbs that appear in the desert outside the West Texas town of Marfa, have mystified people for generations.

According to eyewitnesses, the Marfa Lights appear to be roughly the size of basketballs and are varyingly described as white, blue, yellow, red or other colors.

Reportedly, the Marfa Lights hover, merge, twinkle, split into two, flicker, float up into the air or dart quickly across Mitchell Flat (the area east of Marfa where they're most commonly reported). [The 9 Biggest Unsolved Mysteries in Physics]

http://www.livescien...ghts-texas.html

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#2    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 8,729 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK. There if you need me

  • Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:52 PM

View Postkannin, on 27 June 2013 - 09:30 PM, said:

The Marfa Lights, mysterious glowing orbs that appear in the desert outside the West Texas town of Marfa, have mystified people for generations.

According to eyewitnesses, the Marfa Lights appear to be roughly the size of basketballs and are varyingly described as white, blue, yellow, red or other colors.

Reportedly, the Marfa Lights hover, merge, twinkle, split into two, flicker, float up into the air or dart quickly across Mitchell Flat (the area east of Marfa where they're most commonly reported). [The 9 Biggest Unsolved Mysteries in Physics]

http://www.livescien...ghts-texas.html

start here maybe?

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=157666

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=104786

http://www.unexplain...showtopic=28350

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#3    kannin

kannin

    Punisher of the wicked

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Joined:04 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:canada

  • the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:55 PM

sorry my bad i think im having a hard time understanding the search machine, ill stop posting articles seems like people are way faster than i am

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#4    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 8,729 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK. There if you need me

  • Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:27 PM

View Postkannin, on 27 June 2013 - 09:55 PM, said:

sorry my bad i think im having a hard time understanding the search machine, ill stop posting articles seems like people are way faster than i am

hehe no worries, and once you have finished reading about them, check out the Hessdalen Project too, REAL ufo lights every night for years...many pics, and vids, and no BS!   :tu:

http://www.hessdalen.org/index_e.shtml

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5    kannin

kannin

    Punisher of the wicked

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Joined:04 Jun 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:canada

  • the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:39 PM

View Postseeder, on 27 June 2013 - 10:27 PM, said:

hehe no worries, and once you have finished reading about them, check out the Hessdalen Project too, REAL ufo lights every night for years...many pics, and vids, and no BS!   :tu:

http://www.hessdalen.org/index_e.shtml
sweet dude will due my friend! cheers for the info!

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#6    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 16,720 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:26 AM

Attached File  1011346_10151676875987836_1434762002_n.jpg   30.71K   5 downloadsI just got back from the Marfa lights last week ! Didnt See a Bleeping thing ! But THe New visitors area Is really great to Sit and just enjoy the dusk fall into Night !
You can See the Milky-Way so Well on a clear night ! :tu:

Edited by DONTEATUS, 28 June 2013 - 02:33 AM.

This is a Work in Progress!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users