Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Was Jesus half-alien?

• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#136    Marv.2

Marv.2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:32 PM

View PostRanyhyn, on 02 May 2011 - 07:05 AM, said:

Somehow I don't think he was more than any other man, if he even existed. I haven't seen evidence of this yet, though. Then again I haven't looked that hard for it either.
  The Vatican painted over his antennae in The Last Supper.  Plus, he could retract them when he wanted to.
(I'm joking...but that would be sooo cool.  Imagine if the first proof of alien contact with humans was something like that.   :)   I can't help it.  I'm totally into this theory.)

#137    iatedeadpeople

iatedeadpeople

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:57 PM

How hard would it be to create a serious religion about this?
So people take notice of us.
Is there already one? If so, please inform me, id love to be part of it.

#138    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,493 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:33 PM

View Postiatedeadpeople, on 03 May 2011 - 04:57 PM, said:

Look up Scientology and you'll get plenty aliens.

Here's a wee link for you.....
http://uncyclopedia....iki/Scientology

:)

Edited by Eldorado, 03 May 2011 - 05:35 PM.

#139    Marv.2

Marv.2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:09 PM

View Postiatedeadpeople, on 03 May 2011 - 04:57 PM, said:

I think there are some variations on it.  
   I recall finding an internet page by a group in France with strange artwork of aliens.  I didn't save the link.  But here is a wikipedia article on UFO religions:  
http://en.wikipedia....ki/UFO_religion

#140    iatedeadpeople

iatedeadpeople

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:30 PM

I've read through most of the religions on that page, not quite like wat we are disussing here in this forum

#141    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 30,278 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:33 PM

View PostEldorado, on 03 May 2011 - 05:33 PM, said:

Look up Scientology and you'll get plenty aliens.

Here's a wee link for you.....
http://uncyclopedia....iki/Scientology

:)
and see how easy it is to start a religion.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#142    A Hoax For Healing

A Hoax For Healing

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

• “Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye.” - Bill Hicks

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:24 AM

The "theory" itself reminds me of Raelism.  Read up on it if you're curious, and search up the book written by 'Rael' called Intelligent Design.  A lot of points from the OP are actually stated in this book.  Quite a fetching read!  And it's a free download pdf.

#143    A Hoax For Healing

A Hoax For Healing

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

• “Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye.” - Bill Hicks

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:25 AM

www.rael.org is the site for it, sorry shoulda put that in my last post o.o

#144    FloatingIce

FloatingIce

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:43 PM

I think alien have hierarchies and have 2 types : dark side and light side.
Jesus is from light side, 100% human and 100% alien.

He said through his blood/DNA, he can change us into new form to reach heaven.
We can become light side alien species through him !

#145    Eros56

Eros56

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:39 AM

I totaly agree with you. Had to be aliens in the old testament. And my prayers are never answered. So has to be aliens. God was just ETs messing with them back then.

#146    Ivan92

Ivan92

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:02 AM

I love that idea! That jesus was an alien, or at least part-alien.!
But personally, i don't see anything special or new about jesus if i compare him to Horus.
Horus, one of the most significant deities to Egyptian religion (worshipped for over 3000 years) :o
The similarities between Jesus and Horus are numerous!
So i kept going back through history, and stumbled upon the Sumerians.
I highly recommend my fellow freethinkin open-minded people to check that out. Basically, it states that they, the first high civilization, lived amongst their gods or creators.
Keep in mind, this is some of the earliest writing in human history. They too said, the annunaki or their creators, made us (humans) out of their image, GENETICALLY! :0 !!
I truly admire all the work of Zacharia Sitchin, who translated countless stone tablets. The discovery is rather recent, and EXTREMELY interesting!

#147    Ivan92

Ivan92

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:12 AM

View PostShang Di, on 06 February 2011 - 07:33 AM, said:

You've got a point there. If aliens were present during those days why is it the technology they used were not advanced like ours today. These were only available resources in there times why not bring new alien materials.

Are we just looking down the genius in our genes that whatever period we belong we always excel.The historical Jesus written by Josephus Flavius existed 2000 years ago.

If he was not mad claiming to be God, then he must be God at all. Nobody considered him crazy but only blasphemous as against Jewish Law.

Perhaps He is from the other world as quote saying before the Sanhedrin, " My kingdom is not of this world....."

Alien technology. Lets not forget about the pyramids, not only in egypt, but all around the world.
And with all our technology today, as advanced as you think it is, we cannot move the stones that make the pyramid.
I repeat, CANNOT. So as for ancient technology, trust me, it existed.
I read today about hownthey found a nuclear blast sites in India. Oh, and they were over 9000 years old.. :o

#148    Ivan92

Ivan92

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:25 AM

View PostCoyote Speaks, on 10 October 2010 - 05:25 PM, said:

I can understand why this is a popular theory, and why it holds so much attraction to so many people. It's at once simple and complex, it eliminates the need to try to justify complicated explanations thoroughly while allowing for a more creative and easier explanations to be made up.

First: The idea of a super advanced alien civilisation. While not incredibly far-fetched (a wonderful argument can be made that any planet hosting sentient life would have to be rather advanced) you run into two issues. 1) The distance they would have to travel to get here/ continue travelling here and, 2) Lack of evidence that they ever were here.  

Secondly, in speculating that Jesus was half alien you're speculating that he did everything stated in the Bible. In doing so, you're disregarding the fact that almost all the 'Signs and Wonders' up to and including the resurrection, were later additions. You're also eliminating the possibility of the stories as allegory. The possibility of allegory or exaggeration is much more likely than alien intervention.

Finally, the evolution prior to the point - all the extant human species are to be viewed as failed experiments? Even those within our direct lineage? What about interbreeding with Neanderthal? What about all the other animals here that have evolved over the years? There's too much unaccounted for.

I agree with a few of your points, but i can answer your 2 issues. :)
1. Supposed there is an advanced alien race or races, they're advanced! Travel isnt a problem. I doubt they are dependent on fossil fuels also lol
2. There is overwhelming evidence, but if you are not open minded, it could be in front of your face and you WON'T have it!. Example, pyramids, all over the world. Stonehenge. And so much more.
Open your mind, dont fear the unkown!
Have a nice day!

#149    Coyote Speaks

Coyote Speaks

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:30 AM

View PostIvan92, on 31 January 2012 - 01:25 AM, said:

I agree with a few of your points, but i can answer your 2 issues. :)
1. Supposed there is an advanced alien race or races, they're advanced! Travel isnt a problem. I doubt they are dependent on fossil fuels also lol
2. There is overwhelming evidence, but if you are not open minded, it could be in front of your face and you WON'T have it!. Example, pyramids, all over the world. Stonehenge. And so much more.
Open your mind, dont fear the unkown!
Have a nice day!

Thank you for such a kind reply.  :)  

The distance bothers me.  Even if they are a super advanced alien race - why come as far as here?  What is the appeal, and why are they interested?  Furthermore, if they are here - then why not make that fact widely known?  Why only appear to people in ways that cannot later be conclusively proven, etc?

To the second point - where is the evidence that cannot be explained?  The examples that you use - pyramids, Stonehenge - have both been satisfactorily explained as being human made.  The pyramids appearing all over the world, are also explained as being made by human hands.  If you doubt it, look into how the pyramids do not suddenly appear, but rather can be shown to have been built and perfected over time.  If you need sources, I can dig some up after tomorrow - I'm just taking a brief break from my writing to reply here, and have a deadline to reach by midnight tomorrow.  

Again, I'm perfectly happy to talk about this.  Please don't take any of my reply as being in a cold or mean tone, as it's not meant in that manner.

Cheers!

#150    eureca

eureca

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

View PostBella-Angelique, on 16 November 2006 - 04:29 PM, said:

QUOTE(IronGhost @ Nov 15 2006, 07:40 PM) View Post

If he was part alien, why are there no reports of him looking anything different than an ordinary human being ....?

Actually there was one of him as a shape shifter.
He was recognized by his voice.

View Postodas, on 16 November 2006 - 04:45 PM, said:

Kuda ides covjece? - Where are you going, Human?

Written by the Bosnian-Croation physik professor Filip Curlukic in 1990.

Topic: Alien races manipulating Human DNA to create the perfect Human.

Yahweh - the name of the CEO of the intergalactic institution.

Way of comunication: Telepathy.

I am sorry Wanderer, but I read the book. Hope you get the messege.

@Poltergeist
Its not or just wanderer , This is how i think too and thanks for the book name happy to know there are like minded people .

And i consider sex to be a  technology (may be this is true) , i hope my fav car has this technology :)

Edited by eureca, 15 January 2013 - 10:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users