Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bigfoot Call

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    wolfsinger

wolfsinger

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 01:45 AM

I hope this is ok....

Since I cant directly link cuz its not my own site, I will put a link to the page containing the stuff.......

Its a bigfoot call...... there are people talking in the foreground but there is an unmistakable sound or 'roar' in the background.... There is also a report to go with it....  wink.gif  wink.gif  wink.gif  wink.gif  wink.gif

Gulf Coast Bigfoot Reasearch Organization or GCBRO                                                  

I've been everywhere and still Im standing tall, I've seen a million faces and I've ROCKED 'EM ALL!!

#2    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,011 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 27 February 2003 - 09:51 AM

Wolfsinger,

Yup thats perfectly fine - I've also moved this post into a new topic for you to seperate it out from the other thread.

smile.gif                                                  

#3    Raziel

Raziel

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

• The Funeral of Hearts

Posted 13 June 2003 - 05:30 PM

Thats pretty  damn amazing, but how do you know it wasn't, like, a bear or something? I mean, i would be really wrong, cos i haven't ever heard a bear call, but thats kinda how i would expect it to sound...  whistling.gif                                                      

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 03:54 PM

that is a good web site ... thanks ((wolfsinger))  original.gif                                                      

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#5    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 15 June 2003 - 04:00 PM

Smart site, thanks Wolfsinger original.gif.

But I have to agree with Raziel, how can they be sire it was not another creature such as a bear?                                                      

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#6    weezil936

weezil936

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 01:46 AM

i've heard of the nape cries. they're pretty spooky, no? sad.gif                                                      

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users