Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DEEEETROIT BASKETBALL

Bizeebutt

OMG the pistons are in over time... can you feel the tension in the air?? Who is going to win!>!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bizeebutt

• mypaddedroom

• SoulMatrix

• _hAiLO_

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Robert Horry is on fire the last 2 minutes. Seems like he just killed your pistons with that 3 pointer just now. Hehe. GO SPURS!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arg

The game was all about Robert. My former laker is the best when it comes to clutch shots and crunch time. Robert can rest assure hell have a ring on his thumb on his left hand. I can smell his 6th ring and the 3rd title for the Spurs.

Hell Yea. Spurs will finish this in the next game.

the pistons have more of a heart for it.... they want it bad, and Detroit needs it more

And Spurs dont? Yes I know they lost big time in Games 3 and 4. But thats only because of the Fans. The Spurs couldnt have ever get on a roll because of the Energy in the Arena being fed to the Pistons. And the Pistons defense. But Spurs could play some extrordinary defense to.

They showed heart tonight by not giving up. All thx to Robert Horry. But oh well. May the best team win come tuesday.

No worries; I will just send some of my Pacers up North to kick some ass! Just joking! Go Pistons! Next year though......grrrrrr. original.gif

It'd be more dramatic if the next game was won by the Pistons, so they'd have to play one tie-breaker game. That'd be pretty awesome in my opinion.

Well looks like to me that the Spurs got this series haha YES!!!

sorry guys, I'm still rootin for my Pistons!! BRING IT! Game ON tonight!!!

Well I got to hand it to the Pistons they played a good dame tonight. it looks like we will see if the make history and do what never been done win a series coming back from a 2-0 series. I hope SPURS get it Thursday!

GO SPURS!!! thumbsup.gif

I don' know though Pistons really seped their game up a notch. I just hope Sprs can pull trough. I bet game 7 will get good raitings you know both teams will be playing their all! thumbsup.gif

Knicks baby, Go Knicks, the best team in the NBA boy!

Now back to reality rofl.gif , I wanted the Spurs to win but now the Pistons got it 3-3 I'm rooting for them, look at the stats, Coach Larry Brown's Piston thrives over adversity. How could I have been dumb again, I thought the Lakers would win last yr, and I doubted the Pistons again this yr, No not this time, They going to win it, because its east coast basketball!

YAY!! FINALLY someone who sees the light!! DEEEEEtroit BAAAAAAAsketball!!

Wow Bizee I just realized something you are a girl! Well I'll be damn...the first girl that likes basketball as much as me...

But no mercy fo you your Pistons are D.O.N.E.

PS LAKERS NEXT YEAR BABY!

you're right, me and girty1600 are the only girls who have been in this post at ALL and I started it original.gif lol

good eye 2Pac, good eye wink2.gif

I'm a girl? tongue.gif j/k thumbsup.gif

Its on Baby Game 7 Deeeeeeeeeeeeetriot. They got this game hands down.

My prediction is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Detriot over San Antonio 96-93

And Go Knicks!