Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Apocalyptic & Cryptographic Style Predictions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
209 replies to this topic

#31    the eternal me

the eternal me

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:32 PM

there was another key that was overlooked and was just a blip on the news at the time of the gulf war.

Israel came together as a nation.

we all know that Israel was set up as a state in 1952, and people were freaking out then.
but in exodus it speaks of Israel wandering the desert for 40 years, as a people without a land.
i believe that it is the people that were mentioned as coming together as a nation once again.

at the onset of the gulf war, there was a mass exodus from around the world of the Israelite's to Israel.

i saw this and my heart felt it to be true.

this key is an important one to unlocking the secrets of events that follow.

much of which is taking place even as we discuss this..

i really appreciate your insight in this...

#32    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

• c^2= (d/t)^2 = d^2/t^2 = (d^2) x (1/t^2)...Time is squared

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:35 PM

"In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof."

That is what prophets do Raptor Witness...whenever perilous times come prophets appear....a really good Prophets could in theory take advantage of there abilities...but they do not and therefore..... denying the power thereof...like Jesus having the power to raise the dead but deciding to use this power to convince soldiers to fight for him...as he can bring them back to life....

Any thoughts?

Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence
to consciousness through time        
Man is infinite
God is more
Black Hole Creates Spectacular Light Show

#33    the eternal me

the eternal me

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:14 AM

View PostVirtual Particle, on 31 January 2011 - 11:35 PM, said:

"In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof."

That is what prophets do Raptor Witness...whenever perilous times come prophets appear....a really good Prophets could in theory take advantage of there abilities...but they do not and therefore..... denying the power thereof...like Jesus having the power to raise the dead but deciding to use this power to convince soldiers to fight for him...as he can bring them back to life....

Any thoughts?

i wouldn't take that as meaning having the power to raise the dead.

but more as we can see what is right and what is wrong, and we sit and allow those that have lesser then good intentions to continue without standing against them.

#34    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:32 AM

Agreed but in regard to Reveleations that is really what it is all about...the ends justify the means...as it is with the Holy Bible in general..

Edited by Virtual Particle, 01 February 2011 - 12:39 AM.

Man is infinite
God is more

#35    the eternal me

the eternal me

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:43 AM

i take revelations as a warning.

to see things unfold means that we have not learned the power we have as a people.
and that we are heading for trouble by letting the few with their own interests have control.

#36    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:19 AM

View Postthe eternal me, on 01 February 2011 - 12:43 AM, said:

i take revelations as a warning.

to see things unfold means that we have not learned the power we have as a people.
and that we are heading for trouble by letting the few with their own interests have control.

Adhering to a social system that places more emphasis upon quality, rather than quantity, seems a more valid way to address life... Revelations is a reflection of that to me...

Man is infinite
God is more

#37    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,378 posts

• ראה

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:19 AM

View Postthe eternal me, on 31 January 2011 - 10:32 PM, said:

there was another key that was overlooked and was just a blip ...
Israel came together as a nation.

we all know that Israel was set up as a state in 1952
i really appreciate your insight in this...
Israel declared her independence on May 14, 1948. By the time 1952 rolled around, she would be electing her second president.

You raise another topic, however, and one which I've been pondering; because at the same time this probable technology above appears, so does the state of Israel.  I don't think that's a coincidence, but it's beyond the scope of what I was trying explain, in terms of other methods of looking at foresight, generally.

View PostVirtual Particle, on 31 January 2011 - 11:35 PM, said:

Any thoughts?

I think they appear before the peril comes.

[Ezekiel 37]

The Valley of Dry Bones

1 The hand of the LORD was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. 3 He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

I said, “Sovereign LORD, you alone know.”

4 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! 5 This is what the Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath[a] enter you, and you will come to life. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.’”

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.

9 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’” 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.

11 Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the LORD, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. 14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.’”

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#38    haunted_rufio

haunted_rufio

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:43 AM

3-1-11

Posted Image

#39    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:24 PM

The term "son of man" here is an example for why the term could have actually been a title, related to having certain abilities...its sounds very much like an astral experience and as well does the events as related in Revelations. Again, in Ezekiel God states his army will return Israeli’s to Israel and that has happened....for me that is a clue to the meaning behind Revelations...

Any thoughts?

Man is infinite
God is more

#40    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,378 posts

• ראה

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:14 PM

Watch, in the sky, the buffalo who once  crossed the Great Plains have returned in spirit, to find refuge in the clouds and make their amends. So great in number, we ask, is this all those that ever lived?

They come to make mud, held tightly by the roots of grasses and trees for thousands of years. From before the time of the ice, until after, and in all four hooves, they kick it out so that the earth slides downhill.

Look, a herd full of leaders, with long flowing white hair, moving down into the clouds.  They will remember their native friends, and spare them, but have no mercy upon the children of their foes.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#41    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:13 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 03 February 2011 - 04:14 PM, said:

Watch, in the sky, the buffalo who once  crossed the Great Plains have returned in spirit, to find refuge in the clouds and make their amends. So great in number, we ask, is this all those that ever lived?

They come to make mud, held tightly by the roots of grasses and trees for thousands of years. From before the time of the ice, until after, and in all four hooves, they kick it out so that the earth slides downhill.

Look, a herd full of leaders, with long flowing white hair, moving down into the clouds.  They will remember their native friends, and spare them, but have no mercy upon the children of their foes.

Perhaps you should take a more worldly view when it comes to what has happened to Indigenous Cultures,this being because we do.....

Raptor Witness I am a Taino Indian...have you ever heard of a National Geographic s article or documentary on that tribe....The reason there are none, is because my tribe would kill any "Westerner" that stepped foot on there property...When it comes to the Caribbean, Central America and South America that is in general the Law.....violate that law and end up dead your relatives will get a letter from the appropriate government agency...presenting there apologies and there is nothing else they can do...the person who murdered your family member,they will never go after....That is theLaw....

PS: Today the Majority of Taino's live in Puerto Rico...A Colony of the United States...

Taino

Posted Image

Edited by Virtual Particle, 04 February 2011 - 12:55 AM.

Man is infinite
God is more

#42    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,378 posts

• ראה

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:50 AM

If you don't recognize the figure in this picture, ask .... an Egyptian.

[Dec 22nd, 2006 - Post 45]

This isn't an "end of the world" speech per se.  I'm simply bearing witness to the Nephilim, and their influence upon mankind.  Soon, you will understand better, because ...

The visible shall be come invisible, and the invisible, di-visible(8/2005.)

Posted Image
Posted Image

#43    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:58 AM

Yes let us discuss what really happened to a son of Abraham...who was married to who??? To you Thoth was not related to the "western hemisphere" to me he was "That One"...If Emperor Quiong was named the Emperor that lived a thousand years there must have been someone before him...someone much more powerful than him...They found Chinese silk in the mouths of Egyptian Mummies Raptor Witness...who was Marco Polo???

Edited by Virtual Particle, 04 February 2011 - 04:03 AM.

Man is infinite
God is more

#44    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,378 posts

• ראה

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:09 PM

Wikileaks has shown that "patriotism" is limited by the conscience of a single man.

The United States is the number one exporter of weapons of violence on this earth, and has been for some time.  As the innocent blood of Able cried out from the earth at the hands of Cain; so too has the blood from every man, woman, and child who ever died at the hands of a weapon, "Made in the USA."

Write your Congressmen and Senators and tell them to replace the "Patriot Act," with a law that forbids the changing of water into blood, because that's what The cried out TO, is giving U.S. to drink.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#45    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,378 posts

• ראה

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:08 AM

[Egypt's Muslims attend Coptic Christmas mass, serving as "human shields"] - Jan. 7, 2011 - Ahram

Don't be surprised that it was a Christian who foresaw your release(P.11) from Pharaoh's power, and the change immediately preceding the course of history(P.28).  If you continue to protect the Christian minority in your midst, then who can argue that you don't deserve the best government on earth, with protection from on High? If you do not protect your minorities, then you will be bound again by an even worse tyrant.

Fill the streets for as long as it takes.  Cover Pharaoh and his army like a flood, peacefully, and you will break his entire fleet of henchmen. If Mubarak wants to stay, let him stay in jail, along with his horde of bandits.

As for the West's protection of him, don't worry about that, either. The change in the course of history, which I saw, isn't "the worst"(P.5) for everyone.

Good luck, and I hope to hear .... "yes we can," become .... "yes we did."

This is for you, Egypt(P.45):

Posted Image

Edited by Raptor Witness, 07 February 2011 - 03:18 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users