Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

how to start a blog ?

Knight Of Shadows

the information on the help section wasn't really helpfull i didn't find any blog options in my settings

and the only place i click blog on my profile there is only " no entries " and no other options

while in my setting or profile settings there is no option regarding blogs

any idea ?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Knight Of Shadows

• Saru

• ouija ouija

• synchronomy

Popular Days

I look forward to hearing about the mischief you get up to daily! :D

• Like 1

i was thinking of putting youtubes of my favorite music there if that's alright with the rules here

but i might grant you that wish lol

To create a blog go to the "blogs" tab and then click "create a blog" at the top right.

i was thinking of putting youtubes of my favorite music there if that's alright with the rules here

You would need to make sure you were using the video from the official Youtube channel of the record company for each song as posting videos that people have uploaded off the TV etc. would constitute copyright infringement.

shoot i was searching in profile tab and settings and not the one on the site tabs .. thanks

could you explain bit about video .. or music sound only from youtube

are you saying it needs to be " uploaded " by the company ? and not ordinary users

isn't that makes every single video posted here from youtube against copyrights ?

i kinda of didn't get it .. you saying they can't be posted if taken from tv channels or such ?

bit more explanation please

It's rather too extensive a subject to get in to here, I'd need to write a small paper to properly respond to that. Suffice to say when it comes to music videos - stick to videos posted on the artist's official Youtube channels, don't post uploads from random users.

It's rather too extensive a subject to get in to here, I'd need to write a small paper to properly respond to that. Suffice to say when it comes to music videos - stick to videos posted on the artist's official Youtube channels, don't post uploads from random users.

okay i'll wait for that because alot if not most artists i'd like to post do not have offical youtube channels

beside 90% of youtube is posted by mere users and not offical stuff

thanks eaitherways

I look forward to hearing about the mischief you get up to daily! :D

Your avatar is gonna give me nightmares!

That's creepy.

Your avatar is gonna give me nightmares!

That's creepy.

Hmm, this looks to me like an obvious case of 'Pot, kettle, black'! :P