Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Netanyahu's nuclear bomb cartoon at UN

benjamin netanyahu speech iran nuclear united nations

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#16    Bama13

Bama13

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:19 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 28 September 2012 - 06:25 PM, said:

So no actual clue as to how Islam is going to take over America, or even Europe. Nice try to deflect from the real demographics of an increasingly secular world. I suspect you fear secularism even more than you fear Islam.

You know what happens to Muslims who come to the west - they lose their faith and drift towards secularism. Thats a terrible way to overthrow a nation :w00t:
You know how I know this - because I come from a City with over half the population coming from India - that right I know from real experience rather than imagined fear. How many Muslims do you know ?
You know how many times a Muslim has tried to convert me ? Zero. The same cannot be said for Christians.

You live in a fear filled fantasy world.

Br Cornelius

I'm sure that when the British pulled out of India they created Pakistan for the Muslims and left the Hindu's in India. Isn't the predominate religion in India Hindu? Why would Hindu's try to convert you to Islam?

" Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything —you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him" - Robert Heinlein

#17    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,188 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:25 PM

View Postand then, on 28 September 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

And if Iran announces they are becoming a nuclear power "out of necessity" in a few months or a year, will we expect to see you condemn it?  I think everyone here who treats this as a purely political problem are extremely short sighted and the thing causing your myopia is your regard for anything that might harm Israel.  An Iranian bomb is going to affect the GLOBE in a negative way.

You have watched one too many episodes of 24 to be taken seriously.

#18    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,800 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:28 PM

View PostBama13, on 28 September 2012 - 07:19 PM, said:

I'm sure that when the British pulled out of India they created Pakistan for the Muslims and left the Hindu's in India. Isn't the predominate religion in India Hindu? Why would Hindu's try to convert you to Islam?
About a third of the Indian population is still Muslim, and a sizable part of the population of my home city are either Bangladeshi or Pakistani> it was lazy short hand on my part to refer to them all as Indian.

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#19    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,800 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:57 PM

Just to show I am not blowing hot air about the general Global drift to secularism;

http://www.huffingto..._n_1757453.html

http://prospect.org/...ly-around-world

The highlighted part is interesting in that it points to the fact that Islam is not growing through conversions;

Disbelief now rivals the great faiths in numbers and influence. Never before has religion faced such enormous levels of disbelief, or faced a hazard as powerful as that posed by modernity. How is organized religion going to regain the true, choice-based initiative when only one of them is growing, and it is doing so with reproductive activity rather than by convincing the masses to join in, when no major faith is proving able to grow as they break out of their ancestral lands via mass conversion, and when securely prosperous democracies appear immune to mass devotion? The religious industry simply lacks a reliable stratagem for defeating disbelief in the 21st century.
The actual situation, as is usual in human affairs, is much more complex and nuanced, and therefore much more fascinating. Let's start by considering the analytical superficiality that mars the twin articles in Foreign Policy. While Longman proposes that rapid reproduction is the primary agent behind the resurgence of patriarchal faith, Shah and Toft think it is mainly a matter democratic choice in which younger generations reject their parent's secularism. In reality all these claims are well off base. Religion is in serious trouble. The status of faith is especially dire in the west, where the churches face an unprecedented crisis that threatens the existence of organized faith as a viable entity, and there is surprisingly little that can be done to change the circumstances.

The number of nonreligionists….  throughout the 20th century has skyrocketed from 3.2 million in 1900, to 697 million in 1970, and on to 918 million in AD 2000…. Equally startling has been the meteoritic growth of secularism…. Two immense quasi-religious systems have emerged at the expense of the world's religions: agnosticism…. and atheism…. From a miniscule presence in 1900, a mere 0.2% of the globe, these systems…. are today expanding at the extraordinary rate of 8.5 million new converts each year, and are likely to reach one billion adherents soon.

Far from providing unambiguous evidence of the rise of faith, the devout compliers of the WCE document what they characterize as the spectacular ballooning of secularism by a few hundred-fold! It has no historical match. It dwarfs the widely heralded Mormon climb to 12 million during the same time, even the growth within Protestantism of Pentecostals from nearly nothing to half a billion does not equal it.

http://www.edge.org/...ul07_index.html

I suspect you will take comfort in this as prescient of the end times :w00t:

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius, 28 September 2012 - 08:01 PM.

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#20    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,243 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:31 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 28 September 2012 - 07:25 PM, said:

You have watched one too many episodes of 24 to be taken seriously.
Yet my voice is still as valid as an enlightened individual such as yourself... gotta hate that, huh?  :w00t:

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#21    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,011 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:37 PM

View Postand then, on 28 September 2012 - 08:31 PM, said:

Yet my voice is still as valid as an enlightened individual such as yourself... gotta hate that, huh?  :w00t:
why you supporting a nazi state?

#22    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,243 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 28 September 2012 - 08:37 PM, said:

why you supporting a nazi state?
That is a despicable comparison and so is anyone, adult or - whatever you are - included.  It's shameless and disgusting.

#23    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,011 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:00 PM

View Postand then, on 28 September 2012 - 08:51 PM, said:

That is a despicable comparison and so is anyone, adult or - whatever you are - included.  It's shameless and disgusting.
You don't believe me? go to Israel.. he does not care about the American public

#24    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,243 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:08 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 28 September 2012 - 09:00 PM, said:

You don't believe me? go to Israel.. he does not care about the American public
So what?  He is the leader of his country and responsible for their safety.  And you accuse him/them of being NAZIS for God sake!  I plan to go to Israel as soon as ever I can.  I'll enjoy my vacay and as long as I stay out of ultraorthodox nutter neighborhoods and don't wear a keffiya at a protest I suspect I'll have a wonderful time.  Because it's a DEMOCRACY.  Stop insulting and spreading lies.

#25    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,011 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:20 PM

View Postand then, on 28 September 2012 - 09:08 PM, said:

So what?  He is the leader of his country and responsible for their safety.  And you accuse him/them of being NAZIS for God sake!  I plan to go to Israel as soon as ever I can.  I'll enjoy my vacay and as long as I stay out of ultraorthodox nutter neighborhoods and don't wear a keffiya at a protest I suspect I'll have a wonderful time.  Because it's a DEMOCRACY.  Stop insulting and spreading lies.
He is a nazi and a bad leader

#26    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:04 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 28 September 2012 - 09:20 PM, said:

He is a nazi and a bad leader

I actually thought he was going to stamp his feet like a spoilt child at one stage.

Edited by shaddow134, 28 September 2012 - 11:28 PM.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#27    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,227 posts

• ראה

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:52 AM

It looks like YouTube axed that clip of Netanyahu in Post #1, which is silly. It wasn't my upload, but how can you copyright a televised UN speech?  Geeze, Louise & Thelma

Take 2: From the cartoon again ... Mr. Prime Minister, lights, camera, action.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#28    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:27 AM

View Postand then, on 28 September 2012 - 09:08 PM, said:

Just another sucker supporting the Israeli tourist industry, oblivious or living in ignorant bliss, too pumped up with Biblical-age visions of grandeur, missing the core issues here -- the human issues. I dont want Israel's greedy fingers in my pockets personally.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#29    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:45 AM

View Postand then, on 28 September 2012 - 08:51 PM, said:

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#30    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,243 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:21 PM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 29 September 2012 - 10:45 AM, said:

So children are enthusiastic about military machinery?  And this somehow makes them Nazis?  That word has apparently taken on a much different context than in the past.  In that case I expect you can find Nazis everywhere on earth that has a military.  And btw.... these children are older than the Fogel children will ever get to be.  And they will be faced with serving in the military by conscription because the savages they live near want to slaughter them like pigs...just like they did the Fogel INFANT.  So learning a little about the military is a good thing for them.

Edited by and then, 29 September 2012 - 12:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users