Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 17 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2280 replies to this topic

#271    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,212 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:38 AM

View Postbigdaddyinge, on 18 May 2010 - 12:23 AM, said:

nah, sakari is what I would call an open-minded skeptic... similar to me. he's doing this in response to those believers who say "prove that it doesn't exist"... which is what he's giving a go at. i don't think he needs any advice.. outside of how to get in touch with the spookies.

Could not have said it better , Thank You  :tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#272    bigdaddyinge

bigdaddyinge

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

• no, of course i'm not all right. i'm half right. the other half is left.

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:00 PM

View PostSakari, on 18 May 2010 - 12:38 AM, said:

Could not have said it better , Thank You  :tu:
no problem, my friend.

bigdaddyinge

#273    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,546 posts

• To deny meaning is an act of ignorance.

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:11 AM

Maybe you could try to invite a good spirit. That might make an evil spirit jealous. At that time the evil one could swoop down causing you to shake with a cold dark fear. Then you got cold sweat for proof. Just make sure the good spirit is really good or it wont work. No good spirit? Then you gotta fake it until you believe and then belief might have the same effect--not the cold sweat part. You gotta really feel the evil before you break out in a cold sweat. Good luck!

"How can someone prove that a rainbow exists to a blind man?"

#274    isis-999

isis-999

Goddess Of Darkness and Desire

• 5,312 posts

• The Bestowed Eye's of my God, Eye's of my past, lover of my future.. A Thousand's lifes all to live this One...The Steel Circle,

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:24 AM

Why in the world do you want to do this for, Evil spirits are nothing to play with !!.. Haven't you heard becareful what you ask for..... :blink:

Posted Image
THE BESTOWED EYE'S OF MY GOD... GODDESS OF DESIRE....http://paranormalborder.net/index/
Sig By: Arsenik...... My Favorite vampire!!

#275    happylife

happylife

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

• "I think, therefore I am."

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:05 AM

Why don't you get a ouija board, and like 3 other people and have at it.

- Rachel ^_^

#276    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,212 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:33 AM

View Postjadenperry, on 20 May 2010 - 07:05 AM, said:

Why don't you get a ouija board, and like 3 other people and have at it.

Go back and read the replies , and read again what I have done....And , read my signature  :tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#277    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,212 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:35 AM

View Postisis-999, on 20 May 2010 - 06:24 AM, said:

Why in the world do you want to do this for, Evil spirits are nothing to play with !!.. Haven't you heard becareful what you ask for..... :blink:

I am done with it after this weekend , at least done trying to "call them in"...If they show , they show , if not , than it only solidifies what I think...

If you had read what I have been posting you would not have to ask that...

"prove they do not exist" ..... I am  :tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#278    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,985 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:10 AM

View PostSakari, on 21 May 2010 - 12:35 AM, said:

"prove they do not exist" ..... I am  :tu:

Only to yourself you are. And you didnt really seem to believe in them in the first place or bother to actually follow some traditional methods to find out, which was provided right at the start of this thread.

View PostCybele, on 04 May 2010 - 02:14 AM, said:

I know quite a few methods which people claim to be able to utilize in order to evoke, to physical appearance, whatever spirit they like. They are supposed to take months of preparation and involve elaborate ceremonies, however, so I've never performed them properly. Plus I have doubts that these people are telling the truth about their results. But if you feel like spending large amounts of time on a project, I'd follow the instructions of the Lesser and Greater Keys of Solomon. I'm not sure if that qualifies as "too far out there".

#279    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,212 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:47 AM

View PostKazahel, on 21 May 2010 - 02:10 AM, said:

Only to yourself you are. And you didnt really seem to believe in them in the first place or bother to actually follow some traditional methods to find out, which was provided right at the start of this thread.

There it is...." Believe".....Arghhhhh....SO , it is getting narrowed down now , one has to "believe" in something for it to be real?.....This seems to be part of the consensus...If this is the case , than I may as well give up now...

No , I did/do not want to spend months on a ritual , have anyone on the forums claiming to have/see/talk to Demons done this?

And , a ritual you state you did not believe " they were telling the truth"...

I am willing to try anything , to a point...And I said that.....A 2 month long ritual is out of the question , and if that is the ONLY way , than why do so many others claim to have them?

I am with you , I do not believe the "ritual" thing , and that is one suggestion I did not try.....I guess what you are saying is since I have not tried your suggestion , than I am not going to get the call?

A little explanation on the books you mentioned , and maybe it will help you understand another reason I did not choose that route.....

"The Key of Solomon is divided into two books. It describes not the appearance or work of any demon but only the necessary drawings to prepare each experiment.
Unlike later grimoires such as the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum (16th century) or the Lemegeton (17th century ), the Key of Solomon does not mention the signature of the seventy-two spirits constrained by King Solomon in a bronze vessel.
As in most medieval grimoires, all magical operations are ostensibly performed through the power of God, to whom all the invocations are addressed. Before any of these operations (termed "experiments") are performed, the operator must confess his sins and purge himself of evil, invoking the protection of God.
Elaborate preparations are necessary, and each of the numerous items used in the operator's "experiments" must be constructed of the appropriate materials obtained in the prescribed manner, at the appropriate astrological time, marked with a specific set of magical symbols, and blessed with its own specific words. All substances needed for the magic drawings and amulets are detailed, as well as the means to purify and prepare them. Many of the symbols incorporate the Transitus Fluvii occult alphabet."

" Book I
The Key of Solomon. Book I contains conjurations, invocations and curses to summon and constrain spirits of the dead and demons, forcing them to do the operator's will. It also describes how to find stolen items, become invisible, gain favour and love, and so on.

Book II
Book II describes various purifications which the operator (termed "exorcist") should undergo, how they should clothe themselves, how the magical implements used in their operations should be constructed, and what animal sacrifices should be made to the spirits."

And THE MOST IMPORTANT PART :

"Iohé Grevis then placed a conjuration on the book that the unworthy, the unwise or those who did not fear God would not attain the desired effect from any of the workings contained therein."

Once again , a "way to get demons" that says " you have to believe"

Thanks for the suggestion , but obviously this one would not have worked for me  :tu:

Edited by Sakari, 21 May 2010 - 02:58 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#280    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,985 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:04 AM

View PostSakari, on 21 May 2010 - 02:47 AM, said:

There it is...." Believe".....Arghhhhh....SO , it is getting narrowed down now , one has to "believe" in something for it to be real?.....This seems to be part of the consensus...If this is the case , than I may as well give up now...

You bold the only word that isnt what the point of my post was about. I knew you would though.

No , I did/do not want to spend months on a ritual , have anyone on the forums claiming to have/see/talk to Demons done this?

So you dont want to actually put in the time or effort. And I dont care what others claimed its not really relevent to your original question.

And , a ritual you state you did not believe " they were telling the truth"...

Actually that was a quote taken from the member Cybele and I only used it to show that you had been given methods but didnt want to actually be serious enough to follow up on them.

I am willing to try anything , to a point...And I said that.....A 2 month long ritual is out of the question , and if that is the ONLY way , than why do so many others claim to have them?

It doesnt matter what others have said in other threads.. I was pointing out that the traditional methods take time and practise and skill to evoke something to be able to see it. And in your first post you said you were serious..

View PostSakari, on 04 May 2010 - 01:17 AM, said:

Yes , I am serious....

Anyway....Show me the way , and I will roll digital video footage when they show themselves :)

But obviously you are not because you want instant results without actually putting in the ground work(I was like that too though lol).

View PostSakari, on 04 May 2010 - 01:17 AM, said:

I am with you , I do not believe the "ritual" thing , and that is one suggestion I did not try.....I guess what you are saying is since I have not tried your suggestion , than I am not going to get the call?

Your not with me, as I pointed out above it was Cybele's post I quoted. And what I am saying is you are trying to evoke to the psysical plane which traditionally is very difficult to do and takes much practise. Thats why I gave you a short cut(my method)which is evoking to the astral through dreaming but thats not what your after because you want to video it. But to video it means you have to bring them from the astral to the psysical plane assuming they would allow you to video them in the first place.

Edited by Kazahel, 21 May 2010 - 03:11 AM.

#281    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,212 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:10 AM

View PostKazahel, on 21 May 2010 - 03:04 AM, said:

You bold the only word that isnt what the point of my post was about. I knew you would though.

So you dont want to actually put in the time or effort. And I dont care what others claimed its not really relevent to your original question.

Actually that was a quote taken from the member Cybele and I only used it to show that you had been given methods but didnt want to actually be serious enough to follow up on them.

It doesnt matter what others have said in other threads.. I was pointing out that the traditional methods take time and practise and skill to evoke something to be able to see it. And in your first post you said you were serious..

But obviously you are not because you want instant results without actually putting in the ground work.

Your not with me, as I pointed out above it was Cybele's post I quoted. And what I am saying is you are trying to evoke to the psysical plane which traditionally is very difficult to do and takes much practise. Thats why I gave you a short cut which is evoking to the astral through dreaming but thats not what your after because you want to video it. But to video it means you have to bring them from the astral to the psysical plane assuming they would allow you to video them in the first place.

I am serious , again......Go back , look at my edited post to you , and what the Books of Solomon" are really about....Than please quote me again....

Oh , they only "allow" people to video them now?.....Anyway , please look at my edit , and another reason I did not go your route , or whom evers "solomon" books route was...
And , you are correct , "astral plain" , I am not interested in that....I have had bad dreams , and such.....I want to see/hear/feel the real thing , while I am awake , with witnesses....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#282    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,985 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:28 AM

View PostSakari, on 21 May 2010 - 03:10 AM, said:

I am serious , again......Go back , look at my edited post to you , and what the Books of Solomon" are really about....Than please quote me again....

That is the more traditional methods. If you choose to not follow them then thats your choice. They(the summoner/magickian)brings in and assume the role of God pretty much and pretends to be God(I think from memory)so that they can control and order the spirit. So the part you quoted "Iohé Grevis then placed a conjuration on the book that the unworthy, the unwise or those who did not fear God would not attain the desired effect from any of the workings contained therein."

Is not saying it doesnt really work.. its just seems to be saying its unwise and that you might not get exactly what your after. So it could backfire on you, or thats how I read that anyway.

Oh , they only "allow" people to video them now?.....

That might come under "unworthy". Maybe they would just consider it rude.

And , you are correct , "astral plain" , I am not interested in that....I have had bad dreams , and such.....I want to see/hear/feel the real thing , while I am awake , with witnesses....

You dont understand. In the above method they say you have to go to the astral through ritual(so open your astral eyes)and then bring back the spirit to the psysical plane. And if you want to actually do that it takes time and effort.

*Also sorry for the slow relpy my internet always seems to go down when I reply to threads like this. It's very typical.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Kazahel, 21 May 2010 - 03:31 AM.

#283    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,212 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:36 AM

View PostKazahel, on 21 May 2010 - 03:28 AM, said:

That is the more traditional methods. If you choose to not follow them then thats your choice. They(the summoner/magickian)brings in and assume the role of God pretty much and pretends to be God(I think from memory)so that they can control and order the spirit. So the part you quoted "Iohé Grevis then placed a conjuration on the book that the unworthy, the unwise or those who did not fear God would not attain the desired effect from any of the workings contained therein."

Is not saying it doesnt really work.. its just seems to be saying its unwise and that you might not get exactly what your after. So it could backfire on you, or thats how I read that anyway.

That might come under "unworthy". Maybe they would just consider it rude.

You dont understand. In the above method they say you have to go to the astral through ritual(so open your astral eyes)and then bring back the spirit to the psysical plane. And if you want to actually do that it takes time and effort.

*Also sorry for the slow relpy my internet always seems to go down when I reply to threads like this. It's very typical.  :rolleyes:

No problem on the slow reply , I have hughesnet , I understand :)

And , Thank You for the input , I do appreciate it.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#284    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,985 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:45 AM

View PostSakari, on 21 May 2010 - 03:36 AM, said:

No problem on the slow reply , I have hughesnet , I understand :)

And , Thank You for the input , I do appreciate it.

Maybe its demons.  :unsure2:  lol.

And no problem, anytime. :)

Edited by Kazahel, 21 May 2010 - 03:47 AM.

#285    Enoonmai

Enoonmai

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• There are things known, and things unknown, in between are the doors

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:46 AM

I don't know about evil spirits, but supposedly Crowley invoked an inter dimensional entity that he called Lam, and sketched a portrait of him/it, using The Amalantrah Working. Lams portrait is of a grey alien.

Lone Wolf; Test Everything - Believe Nothing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users