Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seals of Revelation Broken. The day = 8/8/16

prometheuslocke

Since November 2012, I have been given a significant amount of information relating to the hidden meanings within Revelation. I am a mind control victim, and the method of transmission of this information (and the source) is one in the same with that responsible for gang-stalking.

I believe the gang-stalking phenomenon itself is the 5th Seal of Revelation, and it is one of the two things which will alter the course of humanity. It will do this by publicizing the mass use of mind control technology on the population of the world, and it will attempt to blame the government. In the end, I believe the truth will come out, as it is written and encoded in the Bible. The 5th seal explanation is here:

http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/20...lectronic.html

more about gang stalking, casolaro's octopus, and the 5th seal here: http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/20...blind-eye.html

On 12/12/12 the first four seals were explained to me. Much like the 555 pattern, they represent the past, present and future. The first three horsemen are the Nazi Party, the Third Reich, and the Third Beast. The Fourth Horseman is the Fourth Beast, the United States and its allies. Explanation here: http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/20...evelation.html

I believe the Sixth Seal, Trumpet and Plague are related to global disclosure and acknowledgement of extraterrestrial contact, and that it will occur between today and 5/25/2016, the beginning of the series of dates found using Daniel and Revelation, and calculating from 12/12/12 -- the day the truth was "unsealed."

The end result of adding 1260, 1290, and 1335 to 12/12/12 are 5/25/2016, 6/24/2016, and 8/8/2016.

The dates are further confirmation to me that this new information is correct, and I look for something massive to be happening on all those days, they are not just a range. I expect a massive world-wide event on 8/8/2016, fitting, the day after rest.

1260 5/25/2016 5 *5 = 25 //from daniel

1290 6/24/2016 6 *4 = 24 //from re

1317 7/21/2016 7 *3 = 21 //not mentioned

1335 8/08/2016 8 *2 = 16 //aware that the pattern ... changes slightly ... it is also signifying the most monumental event in human history. 1335 from daniel

1359 9/01/2016 9 *1 //new moon, some end times searchers are looking for a new moon, specifically

The symmetry is beautiful. Consider The Source.

• Like 1

I have studies Revelation for years. I have discovered in my studies what one person reads and think what Revelation mean to them. I have seen no sign of any seals being broken.

As far as you being a mind control victim how come someone believe in what you are saying. You could be telling us what the controllers are telling you to say.

Personel note: I don't believe in mind control. Every person has free will. Unless you are drugged out of your mind.

Edited by wolfknight

I have studies Revelation for years. I have discovered in my studies what one person reads and think what Revelation mean to them. I have seen no sign of any seals being broken.

As far as you being a mind control victim how come someone believe in what you are saying. You could be telling us what the controllers are telling you to say.

Personel note: I don't believe in mind control. Every person has free will. Unless you are drugged out of your mind.

Did you read the links? A lot of what I am talking about is specifically what you are asking. The people that "believe" in mind control do so because it was proven to them, on purpose. They are the tribulation martyrs, and their testimony is all about mind control. Read the two 555 links.

As far as you not seeing any seals being broken... you don't think the Nazi party flag and description of WW2 in Re 6 is meaningful? Did you read that one?

FWIW, I am telling you exactly what they are telling me to say.. don't shoot the messenger.

I read your links but sorry I don't believe you. The Nazi Flag has nothing to do with the seals. Some think is does. Just like some believe Hilter was an Anti- Christ. And his wasn't.

I read your links but sorry I don't believe you. The Nazi Flag has nothing to do with the seals. Some think is does. Just like some believe Hilter was an Anti- Christ. And his wasn't.

Nostradamus identified him by name 400 years before his birth..

Uh, sorry, that prediction is rediculous.

To each their own I guess.

I find it utterly astounding....the sheer audacity of people to say they either know, or have been told when the end is.

I'd personally like to see the Divine's reaction when everyone is judged and these people have to face Him.

It says....in the bible....that not the angels or even the Son of God knows when the time is.

So when you say that you "know" or that you have been "told", you are annointing yourself above Jesus Christ. Which is funny, because He's the one you'll have to answer to. If you've gotten any information, I'd say it comes from a darker source. You can rest assured that it isn't true.....and you can rest assured it didn't come from God.

• Like 4

Uh, sorry, that prediction is rediculous.

To each their own I guess.

What's ridiculous about it? The numbers are all taken from Daniel and Revelation, and the effect is profound.. at least, I think it is.

I find it utterly astounding....the sheer audacity of people to say they either know, or have been told when the end is.

I'd personally like to see the Divine's reaction when everyone is judged and these people have to face Him.

It says....in the bible....that not the angels or even the Son of God knows when the time is.

So when you say that you "know" or that you have been "told", you are annointing yourself above Jesus Christ. Which is funny, because He's the one you'll have to answer to. If you've gotten any information, I'd say it comes from a darker source. You can rest assured that it isn't true.....and you can rest assured it didn't come from God.

So, so, so sick of hearing "nobody knows the hour or the day." Read the context. It was said 2000 years ago, in the present tense. It was an answer to a question posed in Biblical times. Nowhere in the Bible does it say "nobody will ever know," in fact, just the opposite.

The Bible is riddled with clues and prophesies, and specifically in multiple places says that the day will be unsealed during the end times. That's exactly where we are, if you don't think some people will know before it happens, what's the point of the clues?

Edited by prometheuslocke

What's ridiculous about it? The numbers are all taken from Daniel and Revelation, and the effect is profound.. at least, I think it is.

Well, that's fine. You're certainly entitled to you own opinion here on UM. :yes:

So, so, so sick of hearing "nobody knows the hour or the day." Read the context. It was said 2000 years ago, in the present tense. It was an answer to a question posed in Biblical times. Nowhere in the Bible does it say "nobody will ever know," in fact, just the opposite.

The Bible is riddled with clues and prophesies, and specifically in multiple places says that the day will be unsealed during the end times. That's exactly where we are, if you don't think some people will know before it happens, what's the point of the clues?

Matthew 36 is as follows:

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,f but only the Father."

• Like 1

I believe the gang-stalking phenomenon itself is the 5th Seal of Revelation, and it is one of the two things which will alter the course of humanity. It will do this by publicizing the mass use of mind control technology on the population of the world, and it will attempt to blame the government.

Nothing more than paranoid delusions, which kind of fits in with the rest of your post.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/13/fashion/13psych.html?fta=y&_r=0

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/10/AR2007011001399.html

http://cjb.sagepub.com/content/31/1/55.abstract

• Like 1

And modified by you.

Have you read any of the bible.....other than Daniel and Revelation?

I've already showed you where it says that no one knows the hour, so it's obvious you haven't read Matthew.

Have you read any of the bible.....other than Daniel and Revelation?

I've already showed you where it says that no one knows the hour, so it's obvious you haven't read Matthew.

Did you read my response? Even if you take it at face value, and completely true, it was said a long, long time ago. The Jews were told not to eat pork by the same deity, because it was unclean.. does that still hold true today?

What's the purpose of Daniel 12 and all of Revelation? How about Joel, Isaiah, Jeremiah? (Yes, I've read the whole thing.)

...where it says that no one knows the hour...

Indeed, it will come as a thief in the night.

No-one will know the day or hour.

"The secret things belong to God"

Did you read my response? Even if you take it at face value, and completely true, it was said a long, long time ago. The Jews were told not to eat pork by the same deity, because it was unclean.. does that still hold true today?

What's the purpose of Daniel 12 and all of Revelation? How about Joel, Isaiah, Jeremiah? (Yes, I've read the whole thing.)

Well, I choose to believe what is said. And I believe that you're gonna have to answer to Him eventually for exalting yourself over Jesus Christ by claiming you have information that nobody else has except the father Himself.

I pray for you.

And the pupose of prophecy in the bible, such as those made in Daniel in Revelation, are not to get you to calculate exactly when the end is coming. They are there to teach you the warning signs.

They're guidelines, just like the rest of the bible.

Oh, one more thing. You might not want to use Jesse Ventura as a reference.

This is a guy who tried (and unfortunately succeeded) in selling a book about how to survive 2012. He said that the global economy would collapse and money would be worth nothing....and that he had the definitive guide for your survival when it happened.

I asked him in July of last year, point blank, at a Q & A session the following:

"Mr. Ventura, if money is going to be worthless, why are you charging $49.95 for your book?"

He chose to ignore me and not answer.

• Like 3

Indeed, it will come as a thief in the night.

No-one will know the day or hour.

"The secret things belong to God"

Aside from appearing in Revelation, the "thief in the night" reference has nothing to do with the day and the hour. Revelation and Daniel both talk about an unsealing, what do you all think that is in reference to?

Daniel 12 and Revelation 5

Well, I choose to believe what is said. And I believe that you're gonna have to answer to Him eventually for exalting yourself over Jesus Christ by claiming you have information that nobody else has except the father Himself.

I pray for you.

Thanks, save your prayers for someone else.

This information did not come from me. It is what it is, and I am simply relaying a message.

Aside from appearing in Revelation, the "thief in the night" reference has nothing to do with the day and the hour. Revelation and Daniel both talk about an unsealing, what do you all think that is in reference to?

Daniel 12 and Revelation 5

Thanks, save your prayers for someone else.

This information did not come from me. It is what it is, and I am simply relaying a message.

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[a] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Read the bold print.

What else do you need to read? Are you still denying that passage exists in the bible?