Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Film: "Cloud Mystery"

Karlis

In this film, the UN climate concensus is seriously challenged - watch it, and judge for yourself. The duration of the documentary is 52 min. and is in 6 parts - called Cloud Mystery 1/6 - 6/6

The Cloud Mystery 1/6

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karlis

• Von Bismarck

• DONTEATUS

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In this film, the UN climate concensus is seriously challenged - watch it, and judge for yourself. The duration of the documentary is 52 min. and is in 6 parts - called Cloud Mystery 1/6 - 6/6

The Cloud Mystery 1/6

This should be put on world wide releases and all people on this planet made to understand it ! Great on you for posting this karlis. ! I have a good friend that I forwarded it to and She Loves it too !

Her field is in magnetic influnances upon the human brain,and the relationship of the cosmic interplay of both ! God job !

justDONTEATUS :tu:

post-68971-0-08770700-1314915166_thumb.j

This should be put on world wide releases and all people on this planet made to understand it ! Great on you for posting this karlis. ! I have a good friend that I forwarded it to and She Loves it too !

Her field is in magnetic influnances upon the human brain,and the relationship of the cosmic interplay of both ! God job !

justDONTEATUS :tu:

Indeed!!!!

When it came out in 2008 it made big headlines in Denmark. Everyone had seen it, (Shown on national TV) everyone had an opinion. In Denmark its only about 50-60% that believes in man-made global warming. I think this documentary and the hole CO2 trading scandal(Big scam) holds a big responsibility for the reason why only half of Denmark population believes in MMGW.

I am still waiting for a Nobel Prize to Henrik Svensmark for his groundbreaking reschearch, maybe we will see it in 10-15 years? (When the enhanced greenhouse gas theory has finally been disproven)