Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bigfoot Blimp.....

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    grc

grc

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

• Out of my mind, back in five minutes.

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 08 December 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

Yes but you must invest invest invest ! When Yeti Sasquach Phibes comes out of hiding ,you will all be rich !

LOL, not counting on that. Just read my signature.

"Bigfoot is blurry!" -Mitch Hedberg

#17    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,693 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 08 December 2012 - 04:21 PM, said:

I'd expect no less from a trans-dimensional, telepathic, shape-shifting, dead-burying, no-evidence-leaving, trail-camera-avoiding,  800 lb missing link apeman living in our midst.  :tu:

Nuh uh! Bf's a candy bar stealing, one-footed, underground dwelling, poop throwing, whistling alien living in our midst! :tu:

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#18    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,421 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:22 PM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 08 December 2012 - 04:21 PM, said:

The allegation that the UM version of Doc Meldrum was a fake has never been confirmed nor denied.  
Man, I'd hate to think ol' Sakari is an out and out liar! He swore he traded emails with Meldrum and that it was Meldrum that posted in that thread.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#19    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 09 December 2012 - 09:22 PM, said:

Man, I'd hate to think ol' Sakari is an out and out liar! He swore he traded emails with Meldrum and that it was Meldrum that posted in that thread.

I never accused Sakari of anything.  Just saying that its the internet, independently verifying anything is very tricky.  Meldrum is a celebrity in some circles.  People impersonate celebrities.  Not Sakari specifically, but it could even have been Sakari that was duped.  or it could have really been Meldrum.  My point is that there isn't any way to tell.

#20    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,035 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:56 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 09 December 2012 - 09:22 PM, said:

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 09 December 2012 - 10:54 PM, said:

I never accused Sakari of anything.  Just saying that its the internet, independently verifying anything is very tricky.  Meldrum is a celebrity in some circles.  People impersonate celebrities.  Not Sakari specifically, but it could even have been Sakari that was duped.  or it could have really been Meldrum.  My point is that there isn't any way to tell.

Come on you guys....In that thread, and in the stories thread, his email is right there. Then, you can go right to Idaho States University, go to " aministration " and email him there also....

I posted all of that, that is what I did, anyone can email him through the University site and confirm it was him. ( I did that all ready )

It is so easy to assume, or make accusations ( not you two ), while ignoring facts, or refusing to do even one ounce of investigating yourself to confirm or debunk......And these facts are so easily found.....Not tricky at all, pretty damn simple.....Take 10 minutes and do what I suggest, really, a 5th grader could do it.

If you are not sure, or do not believe it was him......Email him and ask. Or call the University and talk to him.

If you are really into it, ask a mod to look at his IP, see if it matches any other members ( they do this with banned people to make sure they do not re-enlist ), and see where the IP originates.

I copy / pasted all of the emails...

Sakari does not get " duped ", Sakari takes the time to investigate things before posting them as fact.Making sure anyone else can also verify, by posting supporting links and information......... :st

orangepeaceful79, I challenge you to take 10 minutes ( or more ), do a email, make a phone call, and PM a mod. Please verify what I verified and posted.

Idaho State University - http://www.isu.edu/

From Idaho State Universities Site, a link to his contact information ( made it easier for you ) - http://www.isu.edu/~meldd/

Here, I will also copy and paste it.....( but do go to the site and confirm )
Department of Biological Sciences
Campus Box 8007
Idaho State University
Pocatello, ID 83209-8007
(208) 282-4379
meldd@isu.edu

Here is another link to the State University website with his information again......

http://www.isu.edu/b.../faculty/meldd/

Now, do a google of the phone numbers, and a reverse address search, so you can confirm it really is him answering.

Next, if this is not enough, contact a mod to check the IP.....

It was him.......And really, who cares. He came in answered a few things, saw skepticism, and never came back.....Boo hoo, here is a kleenex.

Edited by Sakari, 10 December 2012 - 01:08 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#21    Jeff Albertson

Jeff Albertson

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• We know almost how many stars exist in our milkway but we have no idea of the number of animals living on our planet.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:30 AM

The falcon project is intresting such old technology has been used in the past to located cryptidsThe King cheetah comes to mind.

We know almost exactly how many stars exist in our milkway but we have no idea of how many species living on our plant.

#22    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:37 AM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 09 December 2012 - 10:54 PM, said:

Feel free to think what you like about him or anyone else.

#23    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,844 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:00 AM

View PostSakari, on 10 December 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

It was him.......And really, who cares. He came in answered a few things, saw skepticism, and never came back.....Boo hoo, here is a kleenex.

Wasn't that most disappointing! A big league college professor ought to be able to handle a little skepticism if anyone can!

It really paints the Doc in a different light for me. I have been pretty disappointed over the last few years, but I really had expected more from him.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#24    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,421 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:14 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 December 2012 - 08:00 AM, said:

Wasn't that most disappointing! A big league college professor ought to be able to handle a little skepticism if anyone can!

It really paints the Doc in a different light for me. I have been pretty disappointed over the last few years, but I really had expected more from him.
(Shrug)

I thought it was cool till he never came back....

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#25    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,844 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 13 December 2012 - 01:14 AM, said:

(Shrug)

I thought it was cool till he never came back....

It was indeed, Sakari outdid himself there. It seems a crying shame that if he came this far, that he could not stay with his captive audience. One smell of a skeptic and he is off like a scared rabbit. Hard to respect that.

I wonder if we could talk Loren into an appearance :w00t:

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#26    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,035 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:49 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 13 December 2012 - 07:47 AM, said:

It was indeed, Sakari outdid himself there. It seems a crying shame that if he came this far, that he could not stay with his captive audience. One smell of a skeptic and he is off like a scared rabbit. Hard to respect that.

I wonder if we could talk Loren into an appearance :w00t:

I will try........After reading the site I linked ( on the DNA topic ) sounds like she is harder to find then Bigfoot though.

Edited by Sakari, 13 December 2012 - 03:51 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users