Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

LOVE!

danielost

God is called love.

Love is one of the few things that god did not create.

I am starting to believe that our spirit is made up of love.

I believe that we are here to learn unconditional love.

My father was abusive to me. But, I stillk want his love even tho it will never come.

I believe love is the most important thing. Even our dogs and cats and other pets learn to love from us.

Even our dogs and cats and other pets learn to love from us.

Mostly I think this is the other way around. We could stand to observe animals and learn to accept others despite their differences.

• Like 1

God is called love.

Love is one of the few things that god did not create.

I am starting to believe that our spirit is made up of love.

I believe that we are here to learn unconditional love.

My father was abusive to me. But, I stillk want his love even tho it will never come.

I believe love is the most important thing. Even our dogs and cats and other pets learn to love from us.

Oddly, I had a similar revelation last night, when I was looking for a picture to go with a song I put together, and saw one with the words "Love Is You". I have come to wonder recently if we're all the same; just different personas and beings to the whole. And if so, who are we at the whole? And if so, what is our purpose? Well, the strongest message I've seen from art and music is that the meaning of life is love and to learn, but why I wondered? Maybe it's what the whole wants and/or needs. Then when I saw the 'Love Is You' message, it came together. What if Love is the whole, and is learning? We are teaching it, and vice versa, given free will in a world of our own creation.

It made many things I think and feel about fit.

A lot of times when I would first start meditating and conversing with some type of self inside, I would often ask it who it was. The answer would invariably be "I am You". This would always leave me in a state of further confusion, as the next question would be "well, who is that". Well, it seems those days of meditation have passed a bit into the past, and now I don't get the conversations so often or strongly as before when quiet in rest. But now a short message that frequently comes to me is "I love you". It often catches me by surprise, as it perceived as being said to me instead of me willfully saying it. I will be feeling good or feeling a certain emotion about something else, and the message will arrive in my mind. After last night, "I love you" and "I am you" have gotten that much more meaningful to me, but I still feel I know nothing in the theoretical grand scheme of things.

Nutshell, I am starting to believe that we are part of a single entity, and that it, as us, came here to this dream world unlike any of the other dream worlds (dream just meaning of the mind) to learn what we need to, and the main purpose of this dream world is to ultimately learn love, really learn what love is, because Love is the single entity, aka You. What does that mean, for Love to really learn itself? Well, we have free will here in this world of duality and choices, which Love may very well not have, being only love. It can't experience hate, and likely many other things. So we are dreams sent out to learn what it is like to experience these other things unknown, A creator making a world of what ifs and learning from it, because you don't really know who you are or what something is, until you see the opposite end of the spectrum, and everything in between. Then you start to really know yourself.

There's a lot more I feel like I want to say, but I won't write a book here, as I'm guessing you all aren't as passionately intrigued by these ideas as I personally am, but I'll leave the song I made last night, which has some of these ideas floating around in it. It's funny how these things come together personallysometimes:

• Like 2