Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 18 votes

How do I invite evil spirits to my home?

• Please log in to reply
2282 replies to this topic

#1741    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

View PostSakari, on 10 November 2012 - 04:06 AM, said:

Then why did you suggest it, and why did you use it in a insulting way towards me? " you have not bothered finding a occult ".....

See what you do?

Well, I see people say they think they may have demons, and I know they do not exist.

I see ignorant people scare the hell out of them by claiming they are haunted, or cursed, when real answers can make these people get on with their life.

I will ( until I lose interest ) all ways point this out to every claim I see, and I will point out this topic.

Ignorance, charlatans, frauds.......The first I can forgive ( except when it can hurt someone by them not seeing Doctors when it could be medical ) , the other 2.....Nope, never....

If demon conjuration is not a lost art then it is a hidden art. What I am suggesting, one should not use a public forum alone but actually be proactive. Hit the books and meet the people, otherwise take up another hobby, try Pokemon or something.

Requesting long distance demon summonings has greased the wheels IMO.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#1742    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,346 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

View Postjoc, on 10 November 2012 - 05:09 AM, said:

Here is the bottom line on all of this...

..there are no spirits evil or otherwise...there are frequencies of light...that is all...

....but...the Human Mind has a very unique function...our thoughts seek their physical equivalent...the more you think about something, anything, the more likely those thoughts are to be transformed into physical equivalent...this is why pedophiles wind up actually kidnapping, raping and killing children...this is why things like Columbine happened...

My whole post in the beginning was bent toward this concept...but apparently everyone missed it...so...there you go...

Bigfoot, Alien abduction, Ghosts...... :tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#1743    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,346 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 10 November 2012 - 06:09 AM, said:

If demon conjuration is not a lost art then it is a hidden art. What I am suggesting, one should not use a public forum alone but actually be proactive. Hit the books and meet the people, otherwise take up another hobby, try Pokemon or something.

Requesting long distance demon summonings has greased the wheels IMO.

Again, meet what people?......Who?

Give me some names and numbers?

And your quote above, it goes both ways......

Stop posting about having demon issues after using a ouija board, or posting about how you wake up and can not move and see a demon.....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1744    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

View PostSakari, on 10 November 2012 - 05:08 PM, said:

Again, meet what people?......Who?

Give me some names and numbers?

And your quote above, it goes both ways......

Stop posting about having demon issues after using a ouija board, or posting about how you wake up and can not move and see a demon.....

Ugh... you still dont get it do you?

You are requesting a public forum to produce demons for you.

Well, heck, I suggest you look far beyond a public forum. Do some personal research and experiment.

Whatever, I am sick of this thread already.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#1745    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,346 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:40 AM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 11 November 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

Ugh... you still dont get it do you?

You are requesting a public forum to produce demons for you.

Well, heck, I suggest you look far beyond a public forum. Do some personal research and experiment.

Whatever, I am sick of this thread already.

No, you do not get it.

Well before this topic started, I have done plenty of research on this " Demon " thing. I helped, if not started ( yes, I am proud of it ) showing the true colors of " The Demon Exorcist " on Animal Planet, and feel I helped stop that show ( and frauds ) from going anywhere.

Because of the research I have done, I made this topic.....Why?

I all ready explained it at the start, this is what you do not get.

Bottom line, I have researched, and can find nothing at all that is even close to being solid. There is nothing out there. Unless you dig deeper then paranormal and look at the psychological / religious side, then there is a ton of information. The psychological having facts, and strong evidence.The religious side, well it is blind faith, and supports evidence that " demons " are a tool for faith driven groups.

Yet, we see claims and topics of Demons, or how to get rid of them....

Worse off, we see people telling people how to get rid of them, or that they actually have a demon problem.....When the claimant may very well have a medical issue.

All of the above two are all on public forums / internet, and it seems no where else.

And in case you missed it, I have experimented.

So, I have done plenty of personal research.....You seem to be replying as if you know something I do not, and again, if you do share your sources, as I have all ready tried.

What do you want me to say that will make you happy?.....I, again, do not understand why people like you get so upset when someone speaks the truth ( from facts ), and it does not go along with your belief. I am not telling anyone what to believe, I am sharing facts with people to help them decide what to believe. If someone's belief is so strong that it is fact to them, and they push it off as fact to others, they better have some evidence to back it up...

And be careful, I do research evidence, although I have seen nothing but blind faith, personal belief, and flat out lies so far.

Edited by Sakari, 11 November 2012 - 12:43 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1746    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,615 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

View PostSakari, on 11 November 2012 - 12:40 AM, said:

And be careful, I do research evidence, although I have seen nothing but blind faith, personal belief, and flat out lies so far.

You stand corrected, all you have shown is a failure to produce a demon off of a public forum. Kudos!

#1747    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,346 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:23 AM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 11 November 2012 - 12:50 AM, said:

You stand corrected, all you have shown is a failure to produce a demon off of a public forum. Kudos!

Well, I guess I can be in the same thousands upon thousands of people that claim to be possessed, claim to see and talk to ghosts, claim to know how to get rid of demons, etc, etc, etc....None of us have any evidence to support they even exist!.....KUDOS TO ALL OF US>>>WOOOOHOOOOO  :clap:  :tsu:  :tu:

Difference....I took their claims and instructions, and tried them, and reported out....

Will any of them do that?......Keep in mind, I said I would video anything strange and share it.....So, these claimants should easilly be able to do that. ( also, earlier in the thread, I explained I had no capability to video, I do now )....

And why do you avoid discussing the other points I made to you, after your attempts at mocking me?......Here, let me try again :

No, you do not get it.

Well before this topic started, I have done plenty of research on this " Demon " thing. I helped, if not started ( yes, I am proud of it ) showing the true colors of " The Demon Exorcist " on Animal Planet, and feel I helped stop that show ( and frauds ) from going anywhere.

Because of the research I have done, I made this topic.....Why?

I all ready explained it at the start, this is what you do not get.

Bottom line, I have researched, and can find nothing at all that is even close to being solid. There is nothing out there. Unless you dig deeper then paranormal and look at the psychological / religious side, then there is a ton of information. The psychological having facts, and strong evidence.The religious side, well it is blind faith, and supports evidence that " demons " are a tool for faith driven groups.

Yet, we see claims and topics of Demons, or how to get rid of them....

Worse off, we see people telling people how to get rid of them, or that they actually have a demon problem.....When the claimant may very well have a medical issue.

All of the above two are all on public forums / internet, and it seems no where else.

And in case you missed it, I have experimented.

Again, why does this upset you soooo much?....Why will you not answer that?

If any proof of real demonic activity comes out, I will be excited....I will not get all butt hurt, I love when new things are discovered.

I would have been happy if I could have been the one to prove it, seriously...Hell, you should be supporting my cause, not mocking it.

Not so sure why that pisses people like you off, and I guess I will never know.

Edited by Sakari, 11 November 2012 - 01:28 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1748    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

View PostSakari, on 11 November 2012 - 01:23 AM, said:

Not so sure why that pisses people like you off, and I guess I will never know.

just let it go, man..

you started a stupid thread and got a million hits and replies..

#1749    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,346 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

View Postwith bells on, on 11 November 2012 - 01:33 AM, said:

just let it go, man..

Your point?

Edited by Sakari, 11 November 2012 - 01:53 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1750    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

how could anyone with half a brain take you seriously when you start a thread with such a title?? and here you are after all these pages, still bickering back and forth like a child.. i work with removing demonic possesions from people and homes, so i am highly offended that a man of your age (i thought you must be 17) is wanting to invite these "demons" into his home..

of all the posts and topics that get deleted from this forum and the mods see this topic as "fine"???

#1751    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,346 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:08 AM

View Postwith bells on, on 11 November 2012 - 01:57 AM, said:

how could anyone with half a brain take you seriously when you start a thread with such a title?? and here you are after all these pages, still bickering back and forth like a child.. i work with removing demonic possesions from people and homes, so i am highly offended that a man of your age (i thought you must be 17) is wanting to invite these "demons" into his home..

of all the posts and topics that get deleted from this forum and the mods see this topic as "fine"???

Now that explains everything.....The insults and all.

Hey, this is a serious topic, I am serious, and you seem to be a expert. ( and the reason I started this thread ).....

If you were willing, I would love to first get some evidence from you that you have worked with " people " in removing demons, and I would like to see what they have to say also. I know this can not happen here, If you are willing, you can PM me.

Now, as for mods seeing this topic as " fine "?.....I can not speak for them, but I do know this is a discussion board, one of the best, that allows discussion from both sides, not just a " one sided " discussion board.....

Do you think if something in a discussion says " paranormal " that any naysayers, or people that may have real answers should not be heard?....I know, it is easier to feed the one side to people that way, then you have nothing to prove, or answer....Does not work here that way.

So, you claim to know how to do these things, let's hear it.....Discuss it here civilly.

I really would like to see evidence that you do what you claim, and I would even more enjoy to hear from people that it worked, with evidence....That is not important right now.

As I told Ambush, you should be helping me, not fighting me. After all, I am trying to help prove they exist am I not?

A lot of the posts that get deleted are " Demon " posts where people are claiming things such as feeling like hurting themselves, or others. They get deleted because people telling them to not see a doctor, and use sage is not good. What I am doing is not hurting anyone.

P.S. If I were 17, maybe I would be defending you :)....With age comes wisdom.

Edited by Sakari, 11 November 2012 - 02:14 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1752    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:38 AM

I think it's obvious at this point.

Sakari is The DevilTM and he is trying to convince the world that he doesn't exist.

It is as clear as mud.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist..."  :devil:

Bad Sakari.

Bad Bad Sakari.

Or something like that...  :P

And no, I'm not being serious.  Sakari is one of the most stand up guys I've ever run into.  All of these whiny protests about him supposedly not doing research and/or being unwilling to do whatever it takes to prove or disprove something paranormal are complete and utter GARBAGE.

I'll tell you what, you Sakari naysayers who apparently believe in demons and ghosts and curses and all other manner of complete nonsense...

Bring some evidence to the table that these fables are real.  Bring something that can be tested and verified.  Anything at all.  Let's see it.

Until you can do that...  perhaps you should reconsider what you seem to be so convinced about, and refrain from attacking someone like Sakari who is willing to lay it on the line with open, honest, and completely transparent investigations.

#1753    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,346 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

Thanks Boon, appreciated.....

:devil:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#1754    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:53 AM

View PostSakari, on 11 November 2012 - 02:50 AM, said:

Thanks Boon, appreciated.....

:devil:

Well earned and completely deserved my friend.  :tu:

#1755    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,696 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

View Postwith bells on, on 11 November 2012 - 01:33 AM, said:

just let it go, man..

What?  Are you jealous? :w00t:

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users