Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More NASA UFO's?

Alisdair.MacDonald

Are these UFO's?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do these videos contain images of UFO's?

My computer crashed a while ago and I changed my ID afterward.

ah, sorry to hear that

Why are you trying to weasel out of this McG?

Boon, you should know better by now. I never weasel out of anything; I CHARGE into everything directly. Weaseling is far, far removed from my nature.

I do not see why you have such affection for NASA that you are making a big issue out of this, especially since NASA slapped Mitchell down for saying all these things.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

It was more than three, and they weren't just flying over Phoenix, but that's another story. An old one.

tell it again

:unsure2:

Boon, you should know better by now. I never weasel out of anything; I CHARGE into everything directly. Weaseling is far, far removed from my nature.

I do not see why you have such affection for NASA that you are making a big issue out of this, especially since NASA slapped Mitchell down for saying all these things.

Then why are you incapable of admitting that Mitchell never claimed that NASA was part of a coverup?

CHARGE into that directly. Can you do that? I'll make it easy. Here is a yes or no question:

Has Edgar Mitchell ever said that NASA was involved in a coverup?

Then why are you incapable of admitting that Mitchell never claimed that NASA was part of a coverup?

If I believed that then I would admit it, but based on what I have heard him say many times, I simply do not believe it.

If I believed that then I would admit it, but based on what I have heard him say many times, I simply do not believe it.

Okay, then quote where he says that NASA is involved in a coverup. I want to see or hear his actual words.

Can you do that?

Hi MacGuffin

Are you just playing with Boon? Affection for NASA has nothing to do with Ed Mitchell categorically denying any link to NASA all by himself. NASA said they do not support Ed's tales as a former employee of NASA. That seems pretty normal? It is not hard to see how much worse this would be if they said absolutely nothing, and other than that, what options have been left open to them? Ed is a former employee, and the media made the leap from Government to NASA, even Dr Mitchell says he does not know how it got blown out of proportion, but insists he has no personal knowledge, and does not implicate NASA at all. All his information comes from other sources. And he has more reason than most other ex-employees to have a disgruntled attitude with the camera business I would think.

But with your knowledge, you must know Dr Mitchell does not implicate NASA, which I why I suspect you might be playing a couple of fish on a hook here?

Edited by psyche101

Okay, then quote where he says that NASA is involved in a coverup. I want to see or hear his actual words.

Can you do that?

If NASA isn't involved in a cover up, then why does Mitchell keep saying things like this in interviews?

"FORMER NASA astronaut and moonwalker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission - has stunningly claimed aliens do exist.

And he says extra-terrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions - but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us."

Which people at the "space agency" have had contacts with the aliens? LOL

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/indepth/alien-contact-covered-up-says-apollo-veteran-edgar-mitchell/story-e6frewsr-1111117003802

Hi MacGuffin

Are you just playing with Boon? Affection for NASA has nothing to do with Ed Mitchell categorically denying any link to NASA all by himself.

No, I am not at all. I have continually posted videos about Mitchell saying that people at NASA have had contact with aliens and so forth.

I don't know if it's humanly possible to do any more than I have done to establish this point, but I'm getting tired of repeating myself about how an "X" is an "X".

In that interview, Mitchell was asked specifically whether people involved in the moon landings know about contacts with aliens, and he answered "some of them do".

Don't take my word for it, all you have to do is listen to what he says for himself.

Maybe a fair compromise at this point would be to say Mitchell says ' people within NASA are part of cover up but NASA as an organistion are not.

deal?

at what point to individuals 'count enough' to represent the organisation they work for?

Maybe a fair compromise at this point would be to say Mitchell says ' people within NASA are part of cover up but NASA as an organistion are not.

deal?

at what point to individuals 'count enough' to represent the organisation they work for?

I wouldn't say that EVERYONE at NASA was involved in the UFO cover up, but clearly Mitchell said that some of them were. As he pointed out, everything to do with ETs and UFOs is very highly compartmentalized and has been since 1950 at least.

I wouldn't say that EVERYONE at NASA was involved in the UFO cover up, but clearly Mitchell said that some of them were. As he pointed out, everything to do with ETs and UFOs is very highly compartmentalized and has been since 1950 at least.

great I think there is some good middle ground here to reach an agreement....

So we all agree NASA as an organisation has no 'agenda' that is known by all employees, however it is understood that 'individuals' that work within NASA are part/have been part of a cover up....

anyone disagree with this?

And here it is again: Edgar Mitchell Blows the Lid on NASA. What more is there to say?

He (like you) can believe and claim all sorts of things, but without substantial evidence its worthless,... all we have here is a person saying something. Its up the the listener to believe him, or not.

Worthless.

Mitchell also says that a teenage remote healer who lives in Vancouver helped him heal kidney cancer from a distance. Do you believe that?

He (like you) can believe and claim all sorts of things, but without substantial evidence its worthless,... all we have here is a person saying something. Its up the the listener to believe him, or not.

Worthless.

Mitchell also says that a teenage remote healer who lives in Vancouver helped him heal kidney cancer from a distance. Do you believe that?

might not be scientific evidence but I wouldnt put it in the 'worthless' section.......

Worthless.

I believe that Hazzard has missed the point--again--since Oberg was on here all day yesterday denying that Edgar Mitchell had ever said anything at all about the UFO cover up at NASA.

I proved him wrong, but he'll be on here soon enough saying that I didn't.

I'm not going to answer him about this subject again, however, because I'm bored with it and it's truly a thankless task.

• Like 1

might not be scientific evidence but I wouldnt put it in the 'worthless' section.......

As I said, it's a thankless task for me since I can post a dozen things proving that Mitchell really did talk about people at NASA covering up aliens and UFOs, only to be told that what he said doesn't matter anyway what.

And this is after I dutifully answer request after request after request demanding that I PROVE Edgar Mitchell said such things. He did say them, repeatedly, but now I'm just going to be told it doesn't matter any way.

Well, next time when Oberg and friends want to look something up they can do it themselves. Why can't they? Did they break their fingers? LOL

Edited by TheMacGuffin

I believe that Hazzard has missed the point--again--since Oberg was on here all day yesterday denying that Edgar Mitchell had ever said anything at all about the UFO cover up at NASA.

So, in other words (on me "missing the point") you dont believe in Dr. Michells claims,... all you did was prove to Jim that Ed claimed there was a cove-up by NASA?

Worthless.

You see MacGuffin,..this is an example of why it is a complete waste of time engaging into this kind of activity with certain 'uncompromising-sceptics' around these parts.

The task that was set for you was to provide examples of Dr. Mitchell actually stating his belief that NASA is withholding knowledge of the subject in question, as though they deemed it an important point! ... And you duly provided the [easily-accessible material that they could have found themselves...if they had really wanted to!]...Only for the same old sentiment to come back...

"He (like you) can believe and claim all sorts of things, but without substantial evidence its worthless,... all we have here is a person saying something. Its up the the listener to believe him, or not.

Worthless."

Oh and as for the ..."Mitchell also says that a teenage remote healer who lives in Vancouver helped him heal kidney cancer from a distance. Do you believe that?"...jibe Hazzard,...what on earth has that got to do with NASA's alleged knowledge of UFO's...??...Nothing at all has it!...merely another one of your attempts to paint a proponent of the ETH as nothing more than a superstitious simpleton isn't it!...When once again you are just showing your ignorance of a very real scientifically proven and well documented aspect of human recovery, 'The Placebo Effect' !...you can look that one up yourself, because unlike MacGuffin...I have more important things to do than play to your unreasonable games.!

Cheers.

• Like 2