Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I want to Hunt Ghosts, Care to join?

googiboo

Hello all. My name is Peter and I live in Geelong Australia. Frankly ghosts scare the **** out of me, so now, i want to scare them back. Id like to meet like minded people who live in the area, who want to join me. Cause i aint doing it alone hehehheh.

I found a great website, where people can join up and find others who are interested in Ghosts in your area.

http://ghosttowns.meetup.com/

Ive heard alot of Ghost stories about Geelong and the surrounding area, i want to check them out. IF u would llike to contact me, either send a pm or join the website.

Good hunting to u all...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rosemary Campbell

• coldethyl

• googiboo

• WarriorVisions

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I visited the website you mentioned and I notice that people from various locations including the United States are posted on there and this leads me to ask if there are any Ghost Hunters in my Area (Toledo, Ohioi) who would like to visit my home and see if they can pick up Spirit Activity in my home.

Also I have a Spirit Possession Problem with three Realtives and Dr. P who have been sitting inside my body as possessing Spirits since l986 and I would like a Ghost Hunter Group with equipment to do an investigation and see if they can detect and record Spirit Activity in my home and also detect the presence of the four Evil Spirits who are sitting inside my body as possessing Spirits.

If there is anyone who would like to respond to me It might be best if you contacted me through a PM, as I would like to handle it that way until I see what happens during an Investigation.

I added my information for a new group in the Valparaiso, Indiana area. Interested parties can feel free to email, IM, or telepath to me. If I don't answer the latter, then please consider that your first investigation which yielded negative proof. :)

I visited the website you mentioned and I notice that people from various locations including the United States are posted on there and this leads me to ask if there are any Ghost Hunters in my Area (Toledo, Ohioi) who would like to visit my home and see if they can pick up Spirit Activity in my home.

Try this website:

Tri-Mar Paranormal

Go for it.

Try this website:

Tri-Mar Paranormal

Go for it.

Thank you very much for that Link.

I have sent them an E-Mail outlining the situation and hopefully they will get back to me on that.

I thought if someone could come into my home and record activity it could make it more believable to others.

If there is anyone who would like to respond to me It might be best if you contacted me through a PM, as I would like to handle it that way until I see what happens during an Investigation.

try these guys rosemary... here

I'd be at Rosemary's with two sensitives and a double-blind methodology in a heartbeat if I could.

I'm in Laramie, Wyoming. Ivy and I would be interested in goings-on anywhere from Denver north on I-25, and fromCheyenne west, over to about Rawlins or so.