Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Darkness.....

Deadly Nightshade

THE DEVIL INCARNATE

COMES IN MANY FORMS, SHAPES

COLOURS, SIZES AND DISGUISES.

IT WILL LET YOU SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

IT WILL SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT TO HEAR

ONCE YOU FALL INTO ITS LAIR

IT WILL EVENTUALLY CONTROL HOW YOU THINK

UNTIL YOU NO LONGER HAVE A MIND OF YOUR OWN

ONCE IT HAS YOU WITHIN ITS GRASPS

IT WILL USE YOU

IT WILL ABUSE YOU

THEN IT WILL LAUGH AT YOUR MISERY

PUNISH YOU IF YOU SMILE

IT WILL TURN YOUR LIGHTNESS INTO DARKNESS

TURN YOUR SADNESS INTO ITS HAPPINESS

IT WILL UTALISE YOU INTO SERVING IT

THEN ONCE ITS FINISHED WITH YOU

AFTER YOU HAVE SERVED IT LOYALLY

BY BARTERING YOUR SOUL TO IT

IT WILL DESTROY YOU

BY THROWING YOU INTO THE BLAZIND FLAMES OF HELL

STILL LAUGHING AT YOUR TORMENT AS YOU BURN

AND THEN IT WILL DISCARD YOU

AS IT MOVES ONTO ANOTHER

TO DO ITS WORK FOR IT.

You will do yourselves no favours at all if you choose this route but it is very easily done when someone poses as light to you , therefore leading you down the wrong path. They will drag you right down with them into their stinking pit that eventually there will be no escape from darkness for you......

This is very sound advice....I have suffered great misery and pain at the hands of others therefore I have the knowledge and wisdom of those who are dark....I found it very difficult to get through some of the ordeals I have been through but I got there in the end.....

With Love and Light.

Liesha.

DNS

xxx.

Edited by Deadly Nightshade

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deadly Nightshade

• crystalmoon

• Insight

• kill_them_all533

i own the devil evil is my tool and misery is my fuel... tongue.gif i dont see how ppl let themselfs get taken by such idiotic things. smoking for one, ppl say its so bad (it is but not as harmful as a 45 and a beer) because once u try it your hooked... well... thoses ppl lied i smoked 3 packs one time with my friends and all i got was a withdrawl from it (large headache) i just stopped and i havent tried it since. so... nothing can take you without your consent fight till it p***es off. ppl got issues thats all i got to say.

...what?

Yes What???

Are you referring to my post or Kill em All 's post Siver Cougar???

Im not even talking about smoking or Beers!!!

What Im talking about is blatently Obvious.....The thing in human form....Someone YES A PERSON who you think is trying to help you but ends up destroying you or a situation that you may be in that is harmful to you. Yes it may be easier to tell some people to go away if they are getting you down (I have rephrased that because I dont like your Language) but sometimes people are not strong enough to say so if they become that roped in.

And how can you tell a situation to go away??? You Can't. All you can do is try to pull yourself out of it.....

Thats if you want to of course....

So let me get this right KillemAll, are you claiming to own the Devil, using evil as your tool and misery is your fuel???

Or is that just what you think???

You are either owned by the devil or you are not...Are you truthfully owned by the devil, or feel as though you are???

So Which ???

With Love and light

Nightshade.

xxx.

IT WILL LET YOU SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

IT WILL SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT TO HEAR

ONCE YOU FALL INTO ITS LAIR

IT WILL EVENTUALLY CONTROL HOW YOU THINK

UNTIL YOU NO LONGER HAVE A MIND OF YOUR OWN

302984[/snapback]

sounds like the mind of a zombie to me.....

Edited by Janiel

So for example Janiel Are you claiming that many women , for instance, that are going through domestic Violence , have minds like Zombies???

For they are eventually controlled in what they think....

Brainwashing.....

And thats just One example>

So for example Janiel Are you claiming that many women , for instance, that are going through domestic Violence , have minds like Zombies???

Brainwashing.....

304374[/snapback]

umm no.......im claiming thats how, if zombies exist, thats what would basically be going through their minds......

Yes What???

Are you referring to my post or Kill em All 's post Siver Cougar???

Im not even talking about smoking or Beers!!!

What Im talking about is blatently Obvious.....The thing in human form....Someone YES A PERSON who you think is trying to help you but ends up destroying you or a situation that you may be in that is harmful to you. Yes it may be easier to tell some people to go away if they are getting you down (I have rephrased that because I dont like your Language) but sometimes people are not strong enough to say so if they become that roped in.

And how can you tell a situation to go away??? You Can't. All you can do is try to pull yourself out of it.....

Thats if you want to of course....

So let me get this right KillemAll, are you claiming to own the Devil, using evil as your tool and misery is your fuel???

Or is that just what you think???

You are either owned by the devil or you are not...Are you  truthfully owned by the devil, or feel as though you are???

So Which ???

With Love and light

Nightshade.

xxx.

304357[/snapback]

Kill's post. I have yet to understand a single post he's made. Yours I got right off wink2.gif

Brainwashing.....

304374[/snapback]

First off DNS, please do not use CAP LOCK for writing it is extremely annoying to read.

Secondly, that assumption is a stretch is it not? You posted a rather generalized statment on the devil incarnate. Not a direct comment on abused woman.

Hi Silver Cougar Im glad that you understood my post

With Love and Light

DNS.

xxx.

Firstly Daughter of the nine moons, i apologise for the block capital part post, my keyboard wasnt working properly thats why it changed to small lettering toward the end of the post.

Secondly, I was only giving one exaple about how abused women go through mind control for Janiels benefit., the abusers themselves, act in such a way, their actions are sadistic, therefore, they are a form which I was trying to explain in my first post, of a devil incarnation.

There are many more examples I could give.

Silver Cougar has made a post saying that she knows exactly what I am talking about for she said that she understood my post straight away.

With Love and Light.

Nightshade.

xxx.

and also another example is that of cult leaders.......

Thought we were on about the group. 'The Darkness - in it's finest form' for a minute then.

I was thinking what a contradiction of terms it was! laugh.gif

What group???This Group??? No silly billy, I enjoy posting to this board.

xxx

I Love sharing my knowledge with people on this board for I know that they appreciate it and I appreciate them sharing with me even though sometimes we get critisized. Thats how we learn in life.

With Love and Light

Nightshade.

xxx.

about me owning the devil and crap like that.... i was joking.... also you ppl take everything so seriously... anyway but the point of my post was is that what happens to you can only happen if you let it, nothing happens without you letting it, my smoking and beer crap was an example of how its up to you to go to the dark or to the light. a bullet to the head wont nessicerily kill you some ppl have lived through it, the decided to go through the pain i guess, bu anywayevil good its all up to you

What group???This Group??? No silly billy, I enjoy posting to this board.

xxx

304572[/snapback]

Ahem...the rock group! laugh.gif

Don't forget the devil thinks nothing of you will rip off your skin break your bones throw them into the firey pits of hell and laugh as your soul cries out in agony. Not a pretty picture my freinds. You mean nothing to him other than for him to take away your soul and destroy you. He hates anything loves our father Jesus. mellow.gif

I meant that he hates anything having to do with the God & Jesus and the good. Not that he loves Jesus, by far this would be a mistake on his part. This is my personal thoughts that satan has his army battlemen ready to go to war and is battling at this moment. Because we are so busy and sin so much each and every one of us becuase we are human and we struggle with our free-wills all the time. And that there is no one perfect person some of us are more easier be be targeted. Backsliding is something we do. Trying to stay on the strraight and narrow path is hard to do 24/7 almost impossible since there is no perfection but we can be better at trying really hard to be a better person. The whole world is getter so much more darker that nothing is that shocking it almost a norm. If you follow God & Jesus see if you don't get some weird happenings and occurances because he will try to scare you and find your weakness. Stay with the world and live selfishly materialistic and with christ in your life he has nothing to go after. Again just some of my thoughts here. whistling2.gifbounce.gifmellow.gif

* Last line should read without christ in your life not with christ in your life satan will have nothing to go after. wink2.giforiginal.gifmellow.gifstretch.gifwiggle.gifwhistling2.gif

CrystalMoon , are you talking from a born again Christians point of view??? There are many religions and each individual is entitled to their own faith.

I can say that you dont have to believe in christ jesus to keep the devil away....Many out there have their own Gods/Goddesses and their faith is strong....therefore it is not true to say "Believe In Jesus" and darkness will not prevail.....

The Devil incarnate can come into any ones life, but if they are strong in their faith, they may be able to fight it off....

You are merely making a generalized opinion , for if where this light, there is dark...Ying and yang you now what I mean???

Being a do gooder is not the way to go.....

With Love and Light.

Nightshade.

Ps. Are you suggesting that everyone who does not believe in jesus is bad??? I think not , for as I say we all believe in different Gods....

Meh...I know who the devil's son is and no one cares. LOL. Oh well. Aliens is one thing, but I have actually seen revelations come to light. Well not really in revelations butin the bible. So the Prophecy must be true. He is here and I know who he is.

I believe in myself, if I want to accomplish something no God can do it for. That is my responsibility, what I do believe is that Humanity can accomplish anything. And since im a human, so can I.