Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange Vibrations

Chris_com28

I posted this on another forum but no one told me anything that I didn't know already. Also there was little reasons to beleive this, so I'm posting it here inhopes of getting some different views on this.

I would like to know that causes people to expereince vibrations just before separation from their body, while on drugs and during other altered states. I've had this quite a few times but haven't had it in a while. It was mostly before OBEs, though I didn't get far from my body and most of the time was never fully separated. It has also been slightly painful sometimes, but I find it can also keep me calm while in paralysis.

I've also experienced this when I first got stoned. I was just sitting on my mates sofa with this really intense vibrations going through the core of my body with my hands, feet and head vibrating and a loud buzzing sound which lasted for about half and hour to an hour. I've had similar vibrations while stoned before but not as strong. Once after focusing on my internal ringing I felt a buzzing in the back of my head, which got slightly painfull. I've mentioned this to other people and they've said they haven't experienced this while stoned before.

Why is it this happens? Is there a link with marijuana and what people sometimes experience just before OBEs? Could it be caused by cannabinoids or is it something more unexplainable?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris_com28

• greychupa

• SilverCougar

Top Posters In This Topic

The vibration has nothing to do with drugs of any kind. Its normal, and it means your body is falling asleep. I think they are your muscles getting totally relaxed.

When you feel them, stay very still. Soon you can try to get up and be in your astral body.

You're brain thinks your body is asleep... or dieing. So it'll send charges down your nerves to move the muscles to try and keep it moving.

How do you know this? Is there somewhere I can get more information on this? I really am interested in how and why this happens.

Could it really explain my expereinces because my body was far from asleep while I was stoned. I was able to walk and talk ok. If my brain thought my body was asleep wouldn't I be in paralysis? My yoga teacher also says he experiences something similar after yoga for about 4 hours and I also read that after practising some reki technique someone experienced it.

look it up in medical books. I only know this because A) it happens with me. cool.gif have relitives that are in the medicle field that tells me that. C) I learned about it while training to be a home health aid.